Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad kills foid's cat. Foid has to mention that he is a good-intentioned 6'3" gentle giant in the post.

Lynch both of them

Animal killers get gfs while we rot

I would say the part where she says his height means this has to be satire but I know it's probably not, even when women are grieving about their dead pet they have to humble brag about how tall their boyfriend is, if he wasn't tall she wouldn't be defending him and would be calling him an animal abuser and a creep.
Obviously throwing a cat up in the air and catching it like that is going to hurt it, what a retard and what a stupid foid making excuses for him.

Unrelated: yes hes tall 6'3 athletic fit body, full set of hair. I dont know why i am saying this.

Anyways i decided to forgive him because he has a nice personality and didnt mean to kill my cat.

Im abit afraid of what he could do to me but thats ok i love him.

Unrelated: yes hes tall 6'3 athletic fit body, full set of hair. I dont know why i am saying this.

Anyways i decided to forgive him because he has a nice personality and didnt mean to kill my cat.

Im abit afraid of what he could do to me but thats ok i love him.
Hope he kills her next for real (in video game)
Animal abuse enabling cunt.

"I don't know what happened, I just threw your cat violently up in the air about 100 feet and it stopped moving" :chad:
"That's ok chad, you're so tall and attractive, please cum in my pussy, I love you chad, you have such a good personality tee hee" :foidSoy:

I understand why you would be extremely upset. That’s a hard thing to deal with. I’m sorry for loss. Losing a pet is hard. He seems like he genuinely didn’t mean to kill your cat. From what I read, seems like he really enjoyed being around your cat. I wouldn’t just give up on your relationship with him because of this. It’s definitely going to take some healing and regaining trust. But don’t just end everything because of a mistake he made. He’s human and he isn’t perfect. Just like you and me.
Stay strong and you will get through this.

I understand why you would be extremely upset. That’s a hard thing to deal with. I’m sorry for loss. Losing a pet is hard. He seems like he genuinely didn’t mean to kill your cat. From what I read, seems like he really enjoyed being around your cat. I wouldn’t just give up on your relationship with him because of this. It’s definitely going to take some healing and regaining trust. But don’t just end everything because of a mistake he made. He’s human and he isn’t perfect. Just like you and me.
Updooot :foidSoy:

Lmfao, she is clearly dating him for his intelligence, over for that relationshit if he was 5'5 like me

and this is why i feel ZERO sympathy for foids when when their partner abuses or even murders them. because it is exactly what they want.

R.I.P. kitty cat

Only victim is the poor kitty.

Even her father is a faggot, low T cuck. Why didnt he do anything? He should have beat the chad to death in GTA 5

Have they get both get mauled by lions

Last edited:
Its was deleted so here a screenshot for smartcels
IMG 0735

That hoe deserves someone better like me

Meanwhile if someone like us has a password on our phone it's a huge red flag and theg should leave us immediately

Its was deleted so here a screenshot for smartcels
View attachment 1166073
Read all of It , If the Dude was 5 9 with an average Face she would have broken Up and called the Police on him .

pERsonality dosnt mean Shit once you Look Good enough .

difference between being ugly and beautiful:
*Chad kills cat* "OMG IT MUST HAVE BEEN AN ACCIDENT!!" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

*incel looks at cat for 1 nanosecond* "THIS DISGUSTING INCEL WANTS TO RAPE MY CAT AND THEN DROP 3 NUKES TO JAPAN!!" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I wanna fucking behead them both

Get them arrested. Put the Chad into a shithole prison in the middle of Alabama or a west coast prison, post his charges on the board for all the inmates to see.

Get them arrested. Put the Chad into a shithole prison in the middle of Alabama or a west coast prison, post his charges on the board for all the inmates to see.
Or better yet vertical impalement for both of them, 15th century balkans style. Fucking redditniggers want to talk shit about us incels while praising people like pedophiles and animal abusers.

Violent tallfag = "gentle giant"

Good-natured manlet = "napoleon complex"

:forcedsmile:

Foid deleted after she realized people weren't enabling her relationship, jfl.
I bet she still stays with him after this.

Meanwhile, I've never hurt a single animal in my life(except bugs), yet this Chad gets a "free-pass" for being a litERal animal abusER & murderer: Honestly, I hope they both get stabbed by niggers.

Thanks for screencapping.
This one really pisses me off. Now her shame is eternal as long as nothing happens to the forum.
No problem brocel
that nigga he killed the cat how the fuck a cat get paralyzed by throwing her :feelstastyman: they call them cats for a reason tho that hoe she like the Bad guys :chad: even if she didn't admit it