Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Desparate ricecel fucking a live chicken

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
If you don't shag a chicken you are a volcel.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Poor Asian, he didn't ask for this life

i'd fuck it but it would claw my eyes out

even animals hate truecels

Horse or chicken

Coping with the stress of being a ricecel.

do chickens even have vajayjays?

How doesnt that kill the chicken

Even hens would refuse a currycel.

IMAGINE HOW TIGHT THE PUSSY IS :^)

tenor.gif

Holy fucking shit

Last edited:
Has to get it in somehow

Asian chicken masala anyone?:feelsokman::heybby::p

Thats fucking HOT dude :feelsohh:

That's not a ricecel you can hear someone talking in Spanish.

Lmfao how does @chudur-budur always find the most fucked up shit on the internet :lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's not a ricecel you can hear someone talking in Spanish.
I actually did not watch to the end, yea you are right that's a latinocel.

Btw, native americans are actually (directly) descended from the mongolian race during the ice-age, so I am technically correct.

Where do i find one?

WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH CERTAIN USERS AND BESTIALITY!?!?!?!?!

THIS IS DEGENERATE!

I like chicken curry though.
@FeminismsCancer what's your opinion on this?
Meh all I can say to my haters is that I don't constrain a 1000 lbs animal like that. They could kick me to oblivion if they wanted. Also, hens don't have a vagina but a cloaca. Mares have a pussy that is close to a femoid's.

THIS IS DEGENERATE!
What the hell is with "incels" more preoccupied with normalcy than their alleged inceldom? What's with moralfaggotry?

THIS IS DEGENERATE!
This is not beastiality, chickens are not beasts, they are birds. A "poultry" bird to be more specific. So you could say "poultriality".

I knew of a friend who used to fuck chickens in his childhood, he said their pussies are very loose, to any chicken fucker, is that true?

I'm actually in tears at this very moment. Instead of having a normal family life like Chad's and high tier normies I'm on an internet forum where degenerates are discussing fucking chickens. Thinking back to 14 year old me i can't believe this is where my life has come too. I knew it would be bleak when i realised i was incel. i knew it was bleak when i had a mental breakdown and became blackpilled. I accepted that but the only social outlet i have left is filled with a worrying number of people who fuck farm animals.

Fuck my life.

Maybe i should commit suicide.

Ricecels are not this degenerate

Only a ricecel is small enough not to kill it

I'm actually in tears at this very moment. Instead of having a normal family life like Chad's and high tier normies I'm on an internet forum where degenerates are discussing fucking chickens. Thinking back to 14 year old me i can't believe this is where my life has come too. I knew it would be bleak when i realised i was incel. i knew it was bleak when i had a mental breakdown and became blackpilled. I accepted that but the only social outlet i have left is filled with a worrying number of people who fuck farm animals.

Fuck my life.

It truly is over. Imagine your mom or dad or whoever you care about just glancing at that picture of you as a child, your innocent face, maybe not incel yet due to puberty. Think about yourself in 5th grade, all the hope you had for life. No idea what a forum was.

Fuck my life.

Yeah kys moral high-grounding arrogant snob.

Women would rather fuck dogs than incels.

I'm actually in tears at this very moment. Instead of having a normal family life like Chad's and high tier normies I'm on an internet forum where degenerates are discussing fucking chickens.

giphy.gif

Women would rather fuck dogs than incels.
This. That's why every user who abuses incels who cope with bestiality should be permabanned. I can't stand moralfags.

This is not beastiality, chickens are not beasts, they are birds. A "poultry" bird to be more specific. So you could say "poultriality".
lmao

Fuck my life.

:lul::lul::lul:

10/10 thread, mods sticky this tbh

I can't stand moralfags.
The issue I have with most moralfags, is that they never follow their own beliefs to their logical conclusions. If your interpretation of ethics is either logically inconsistent or subject to several conflicts of interest, then you have no business trying to impose it upon me.

The issue I have with most moralfags, is that they never follow their own beliefs to their logical conclusions. If your interpretation of ethics is either logically inconsistent or subject to several conflicts of interest, then you have no business trying to impose it upon me.
Yup, the so called anti-degenerates are either religious bigots or neo-fascists who want to rule over me. They shouldn't even think about it.

Wtf is wrong with that guy?
How could anyone steep so low as to rape an animal?

wat is the mattah

Doesnt seem like a terrible idea to get it in tbh

Just buy a fleshlight instead of raping an animal that is 1/80 of your weight.
How are you so sure that chicken is not enjoying it?