Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit promoting faggotry as usual

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
I blame Baby Boomers for allowing this madness to fester.

A bunch of Chris chan level trannies on IT claiming to be femboys lol.
Only chads can be femboy, first of all you need a symmetrical smooth face.
External contentduckduckgocom

Plenty of incels promoting the same shit here.

with this meme they are basically saying that if you are a dicklet and or an manlet that you should faggotmax. Truly revolting I wish nothing but pain and suffering on those IT faggots.

This is pure projection from IT

Many of them are incels-in-denial who choose to become simps, cucks, and cut their dicks off to become a tranny

Last edited:
A bunch of Chris chan level trannies on IT claiming to be femboys lol.
exactly femboys are just feminine chad. They still have mogger tier faces, good hair and are white
Plenty of incels promoting the same shit here.
i have come across many faggots who like femboys across incels forums/servers and that whole 39k pinkpill mossad shilling.

with this meme they are basically saying that if you are a dicklet and or an manlet that you should faggotmax. Truly revolting I wish nothing but pain and suffering on those IT faggots.
They want all undesirable males to become gay faggots

"If you can't get women, why don't you go for men" :soy::foidSoy:

when you are do desperate that you turn in to a faggot, lol, and they think this is beautiful, powerful and brave, hint: is not

I thought being gay wasn't a choice? :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

They're saying foids are right to reject us based on our appearance, and if we want to be happy we should accept being faggots. Fuck that, tell whores to be happy fucking their looksmatches. Jfl at paying taxes or supporting this degenerate soyciety in any way as a non chad man.

They're saying foids are right to reject us based on our appearance, and if we want to be happy we should accept being faggots. Fuck that, tell whores to be happy fucking their looksmatches. Jfl at paying taxes or supporting this degenerate soyciety in any way as a non chad man.

Just look at all these beautiful and attractive translesbians that will be in your dating pool if you trapmaxx.
Reddittroons

I wonder what their advice for ogrecels is.

imagine being so cuck and bugman you chop your dick off because you don't have the balls to have your own opinion.

also they forgot the part where trannies look worse than incels by turning themselves into a monstruosity, chop their dick off and then kill themselves.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, a lot of brocels seem to condone this. Poll was anonymous so no way to figure out who the faggot allies are.

so he want fuck a subhuman male dressed as toilet :worryfeels:

They're so perturbed by an angry incel. Keep that anger boyos,but focus it.

And yet they wonder why people complain about being a faggot being shoved down everyone’s throat

It's pure projection on their part. They want to project their mental illness onto everyone.

Femboys are gay change my mind