Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After years as an Incel I finally lost my virginity and it's all thanks to Reddit

So he was some normfag fakecel all along, the end

I am lucky to be fairly physically attractive, I learned in hindsight that many girls had been interested in me but had seen me as unavailable.
I'm not bad looking. Going solely on my facial appearance many people place me as an 8 or 9 in anonymous non incel contexts (Incels tend to rank me way lower and say "it's over bro" and that I need urgent plastic surgery). But my poor social skills and anxiety were a very major impediment to my success.

Ah yes, just your regular, average "incel".

So he was some normfag fakecel all along, the end

He said she was old so for all we know she might have been 50 years old

I am lucky to be fairly physically attractive, I learned in hindsight that many girls had been interested in me but had seen me as unavailable
Nothing more to see here than a normie having a glow up.

This fakecel faggot is definitely a lanklet, otherwise he would've mentioned his height.

"I'm now looking to have my first same sex encounter as I've always been a little bicurious."

YlnaMT.gif

"I'm now looking to have my first same sex encounter as I've always been a little bicurious."
He's probably at tranny now given that he's a normiemaxxing autistic. Which is meh because he deserves CASTRATION.

He didn't mention his height.

thanks for letting me know never to read a single word you type in the future
6 ft and white is ltn in mumbai and new delhi nowadays.

FACE VERIFICATION BEFORE JOINING IS NOW.

Just go for a fat old roastie to escape inceldom theory, not a bad idea for aspies.

Unfortunately the media attention brings in unconfident 17-21 year old normies who think
their incel because they go a year without dating. The simple fix is go on a dating website
and get a haircut and stop trying to be one of us.