Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A brutal Reddit post about the other inceL forum getting deleted

How can’t people see that incels are the way they are due to their looks and what they experienced growing up was what created them. You don’t see moviestar incels only ugly incels

Anyone can give some info on that? Or just banned rogue members from here

Anyone can give some info on that? Or just banned rogue members from here
I think they allowed foids to post there from what I remember.

You can kill a forum, but you can't kill an idea.

i wish i would've created an account on .net tbh

How can’t people see that incels are the way they are due to their looks and what they experienced growing up was what created them. You don’t see moviestar incels only ugly incels
People can’t see that incels are the way they are due to their looks because they believe the narrative about all incels having horrible personality’s it’s a horrific narrative based on a lie. The reason people believe incels are bad so easily is because they limit how they believe incels are the way they are to one source that sells and idea of how they are. A lot of people can be far too close minded to look at many different ways of selling an idea of how a certain people are. This close minded limit people put themselves in just causes them to only ever refer to people like incels as the bad guys.