Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Reddit post: Foid on Tinder scolds a man on his height

It's not fast enough. Foids need to have their rights and their ability to choose their mates stripped from them as soon as possible. Repeal the 19th, put them back where they belong.

It's not fast enough. Foids need to have their rights and their ability to choose their mates stripped from them as soon as possible. Repeal the 19th, put them back where they belong.
Foids should become wards of the state and given to every working man who is able to provide for her.

She just had to go out of her way to reject him, I FUCKING HATE NARCISSISTIC BITCHES

Last edited:
Even with young virgin, just pump and dump her.
It's better to marry her and have kids with her, than let her become a whore.

It's better to marry her and have kids with her, than let her become a whore.
I've come to realize that having a family is overrated, better to let humanity degenerate into extinction.

All the online dating scene is the fuel the egotistical fire of foids

Fuck getting settling down in general
Exactly. I don’t understand the people on this forum who are obsessed with settling down and being a beta bux for a young virgin

>That last quote...

That last quote basically admits that guys will still go after the attractive foid even if she has a "shit" personality. He is basically admitting that personality doesn't matter if you are a hot foid.

Foids should become wards of the state and given to every working man who is able to provide for her.
It would go a long way to repairing relations between the sexes, repairing the damage that's been done to the economy, the nuclear family, and the idea of men going to work in dangerous conditions to have someone to go home to, who will have the house and a meal prepared for him after a long hard day of work. Not to mention all the men who are completely unmotivated to work because they don't have anyone, and no prospects.

Only good could come of it, mark my words.

These fat whores think they're princesses

As women's standards are ever-increasing more and more men are being left out. Before being a 180 cm man was enough, then it was 190 cm, now it's 200 cm. If the first of your three digits doesn't start with a "2" then don't even bother putting it there.

Face copers in life support