Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit libfem let's herself get raped, beaten and insulted by her trans husband.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
She is divorcing him now:feelshaha: i thought she never would, I've been tracking her profile bc the story is brutal. But she's been putting up with this for months.

Check out the first posts about it. She's so cringe. She has been exposing herself to a life threatening infection by sucking his infected wound, taking Xanax to deal with it, and he still beat her for being disgusted. All of this is ok in her mind just because he cut his dick off.:worryfeels:

Check out her profile: AmandaQuantum

I don't understand logic anymore

She's not really a dyke

She's not really a dyke
Ofc not lol. It's just that her husband went trans so now she's "lesbian" according to reddit logic

By her what?

She deleted the threads about the raping and beating.

She deleted the threads about the raping and beating.
shit man

i think its because people was pointing it out in her divorce post

Trans husband? So is it a dude or womyn

Why hasn't god struck these abominations

A dude lol

She says wife ofc

So it's basically a male pretending to be a female? Or the other way around?
I can barely understand these bullshit terms.

AVERAGE DAY IN THE LIFE OF A REDDIT USER LMAO :feelsLightsaber:

The foid is more mentally ill than the crossdressing husband. Another reminder that a girl would rather stay in a long relationship with a man who wears a dress and get raped and abused by him instead of giving an incel a chance.

The foid is more mentally ill than the crossdressing husband. Another reminder that a girl would rather stay in a long relationship with a man who wears a dress and get raped and abused by him instead of giving an incel a chance.
tbh
AVERAGE DAY IN THE LIFE OF A REDDIT USER LMAO :feelsLightsaber:
:feelshaha::feelscomfy:

What a transphobe she is (sarcasm, just mocking normal fags).

imagine someone from 50 years ago saw this thread, they would immediately shoot themselves in the face at the idiocy of present people.

Is the freak tall?

>reddit libfem
good

Foids would rather do this than fuck us.

found the original post that got deleted

Media

Libfem
Radfem
Same shit, different name.

This dumb cunt has painted herself into a corner where her only two options are to continue to stay in an abusive relationship or become a "transphobe." She's such a fanatical, hyper-partisan left-winger that she's willing to be mentally and physically abused just to avoid the "transphobe" label.

People like this deserve exactly what they've given themselves.

“Trans husband” how I could already tell it would be about two stupid cunts.

Don't feel bad for her. This woman was blindly supportive of a trans person who was an awful person because her pattern recognition was hijacked by identity politics. I hope her ex's lawyer gets her good as a parting shot.

Don't feel bad for her. This woman was blindly supportive of a trans person who was an awful person because her pattern recognition was hijacked by identity politics. I hope her ex's lawyer gets her good as a parting shot.
based. every single one of these scum deserve bad outcomes.

“Trans husband” how I could already tell it would be about two stupid cunts.
No no. I said husband because it's a dude. According to her it's a trans wife.
This dumb cunt has painted herself into a corner where her only two options are to continue to stay in an abusive relationship or become a "transphobe." She's such a fanatical, hyper-partisan left-winger that she's willing to be mentally and physically abused just to avoid the "transphobe" label.

People like this deserve exactly what they've given themselves.
Based

Another normie day in normieland. :worryfeels:

No no. I said husband because it's a dude. According to her it's a trans wife.

Based
Oh. Still retarded either way, imagine dating a disgusting trans cunt scum

Oh. Still retarded either way, imagine dating a disgusting trans cunt scum
Yes she's a stupid whore. She would call an incel a creep for saying hi to her, but let's a tranny abuse her lmao

A "terf" warned her that the bacteria from the husband's fake vagina could make all her teeth fall off. Would've been lifefuel.

Fucking retard he didn't have to cut his dick off for real lol. Now you can just claim to be trans without actually doing anything

Lol, imagine thinking this is fine and normal. Wtf you have to be so retarded to put up with that shit for so long. JFL there is no clit, that’s just a artificial wound.

Lol, imagine thinking this is fine and normal. Wtf you have to be so retarded to put up with that shit for so long. JFL there is no clit, that’s just a artificial wound.
based

Society has pressured this female to date a disgusting tranny.

This proves that if society pressures women enough to date incels it is possible. Incels should be at the very top of victim hierarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back