Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit is a cesspool of idiotic agecucks that think a 16yo is a literal child learning to walk.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Of course it's straight out of IT.
16 is way over the age of consent in many countries and even in one of the most cucked countries on earth, USA, has a consent age of 16 in most states. So if a 50-year-old wants to fuck a 16-year-old, both are allowed to do it because guess what, the law allows if because they are not fucking cucked like you. JFL imagine thinking that a 16 is a literal child learning to walk, talk, eat and shit properly. They think age of consent is som sort of magic that will stop people from having sex with whoever they want lmao at a certain age.

Good thing several countries are based and have it set to at least 14, which is still a bit cucked since girls start fucking way earlier than that with WAY older people. And most of the times, guess what happens? THE GIRLS ARE SEEKING THESE GUYS. WOW HOW AMAZING. BUT MEN ARE ALWAYS THE DEGENERATE HUH? LET'S TALK ABOUT THE 11-YEAR-OLD WHO WAS SEEKING CARTEL CRIMINALS IN SLUM PARTIES TO HAVE SEX WITH TONS OF THEM IN ONE NIGHT, PROBABLY IN PUBLIC IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYONE? YE?
BUT <18 IS LITTLE INNOCENT CHILD ANGEL THAT CAN DO NO WRONG, THEY ARE CHILDREN AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: ANYONE FUCKING <18 IS A PEDO, DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S 1 DAY TILL HER 18TH BIRTHDAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yeah come here tell the 11-year-old pregnant whores who got creampied a billion times by their boyfriends they seek all day in the streets like dogs in mating season because they apparently are anything but innocent.

Honestly go fuck yourselves. I hate these fucking cucks. They must think the entire world has a single age of consent and it is 18, lmao.
It is not 18 even in most of USA.
Nobody cares about this shit, anyone will fuck anyone if they want to. They couldn't care less about your bullshit.
In some parts of the world, 12 year olds are taking on guns and killing people, animals, but wait, I thought everyone <18 was a literal innocent angel child that doesn't know no better. An is just learning to walk and talk.

They must think the entire world has a single age of consent and it is 18, lmao.
It is not 18 even in most of USA.
They live in a bubble lol. There is literally no difference between two 16 year olds or a 16 year old with a 30 fucking, nobody is harmed by consentful sex

They live in a bubble lol. There is literally no difference between two 16 year olds or a 16 year old with a 30 fucking, nobody is harmed by consentful sex
Do you seriously expect these fucking braindead fucking fucktards to ever understand that? I've never seen people in my country saying anything THAT fucking retarded.

[UWSL]Yeah come here tell the 11-year-old pregnant whores who got creampied a billion times by their boyfriends they seek all day in the streets like dogs in mating season because they apparently are anything but innocent. [/UWSL]
Where the fuck are foids pregnant at 11 jfl ?

16 is legal age of marriage in Canada

jfl i saw that post, they were all seething over my comment i made about 4yos as a joke:feelskek:
I said in one of my latest posts that IT cucks don't know what is sarcasm. THEY SIMPLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS SARCASM AND WILL POST EVERYTHING AS IF THEY ARE DEAD SERIOUS. ShIt's ridiculous.

IT cucks all have one braincell shared between all of them thats why they aren't capable of advanced thinking.
Just look at their posts, they will post the most blatant trolling and sarcasm to their sub as if everyone there saying all of that is dead fucking serious. lmao
Imagine being that fucking retard. It really is a trait of low IQ people know knowing what sarcasm is. I could show you hundreds of examples of them now being able to see the most fucking obvious sarcasm on the planet. It's seriously fucking retarded beyond oblivion to hell and back.

why do you care tho, because it gives older women more power?

why do you care tho, because it gives older women more power?
They don't want to compete against competitors they know they can't win.

I haven't emotionally or phyically matured since 12 so there would be nothing wrong with me dating a 12 year old in Minecraft.

lol , why do you browse cuckit ?
IT'tards can go and seethe while i order my 9 year old bride from the JB prime minister :feelzez:

lol , why do you browse cuckit ?
IT'tards can go and seethe while i order my 9 year old bride from the JB prime minister :feelzez:
Good luck paying 500k for one. You will definitely have to wealthmaxx before that. lol
Or just go to Colombia, Northeast Brazil, Panama, Peru, Philippines and a prime choice is Bangladesh. Whatever, you choose.
most of IT are 28-45yo roasties and neckbeards that don't understand the concept of sarcasm so I would just ignore them and not take them seriously tbh, I always see my posts where I mention "pedo" related content which i post as trolling, get screenshotted and posted on there and most of them want me jailed/castrated since they cant understand jokes so I just ignore them.
Not understanding jokes is a trait of autism and low IQ. Tells a lot about those morons.

Last edited:
Degenerate for wanting to marry a 16 year old woman but IT is fine despite being fags, trannies, actual pedos, soys, etc.

Degenerate for wanting to marry a 16 year old woman but IT is fine despite being fags, trannies, actual pedos, soys, etc.
Normie cukdit logic for you. Let's not even mention that they endorse children into becoming trannies and undergoing procedures that are irreversible.

Normie cukdit logic for you. Let's not even mention that they endorse children into becoming trannies and undergoing procedures that are irreversible.
I know. Didn't even feel like listing all of that cause this stuff is probably all known by .is users.

Divorce is legal and an "abusive ex":soy: is something someone could recover from but mutilation and puberty blockers are permanent.

I know. Didn't even feel like listing all of that cause this stuff is probably all known by .is users.

Divorce is legal and an "abusive ex":soy: is something someone could recover from but mutilation and puberty blockers are permanent.
Cucklown world. :society::society::society::society::society:

I want to slide my 1992 born cock into a 2005 born pussy

14 is age of consent in Italy. Die off americucks

14 is age of consent in Italy. Die off americucks
Not only them, but even people where age of consent is lower than 18 will insist that it is 18 without knowing their own national laws. JFL

No I’m not, why ?
Good. Glasgow is on par with African countries. JFL
Just go there by yourself and see, you will drown in depression when you see that place.
Also google The Glasgow Effect. It's some sad fucking shit dude.

The irony of a redditor calling someone a degenerate.

The irony of a redditor calling someone a degenerate.
Have you seen the disgusting subreddits around? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Shit dedicated to incest fantasy, real incest stories and people seeking advice to fuck their mothers, sisters, daughters, fathers you name it.
I even posted one here in the forums that I found randomly while browsing numbers. They are disgusting and have no moral high ground to call anyone degenerate. Just look at their NSFW subs.

Have you seen the disgusting subreddits around? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Shit dedicated to incest fantasy, real incest stories and people seeking advice to fuck their mothers, sisters, daughters, fathers you name it.
I even posted one here in the forums that I found randomly while browsing numbers. They are disgusting and have no moral high ground to call anyone degenerate. Just look at their NSFW subs.
Exactly

Americans lol

But remember, 16 is too young to consent, but a 4 year old can "consent" to becoming a tranny

But remember, 16 is too young to consent, but a 4 year old can "consent" to becoming a tranny
Thinking that age of consent is a global unique number set to 18. Agecucks enrage me.
18+ for cuck countes. 14 for based countries that take no bullshit on this thing that <18 is a child because they know damn well how pervert they can be.

i remember a video of a girl sucking dick not long after we both would have turned 13. this is probably what fully cemented the blackpill for me, if they deny girls at 13 aren't already fucking, how can i believe everything else they are saying? and i just saw on some foids snapchat story about some guy (15) asking a girl who is 15 about her sex tape lmao.

16 is age of consent here. IT is mostly Americans, and anything under 18/21 is a child to them. Most incels in the incelosphere are not American. And everyone knows Americans and so IT likes to project their viewpoints upon other cultures. Even the age of consent in most American states is 17-18 jfl, in most of Europe it is 14-16.

The way Americans and IT talk about late teenagers is fucking stupid, when I was 16 I knew full well I was grown enough to not be treated like a child, yet these morons treat them like toddlers. Fuck them
Americans lol
Tbh

Last edited:
16 is age of consent here. IT is mostly Americans, and anything under 18/21 is a child to them. Most incels in the incelosphere are not American. And everyone knows Americans and so IT likes to project their viewpoints upon other cultures. Even the age of consent in most American states is 17-18 jfl, in most of Europe it is 14-16.

The way Americans and IT talk about late teenagers is fucking stupid, when I was 16 I knew full well I was grown enough to not be treated like a child, yet these morons treat them like toddlers. Fuck them

Tbh
In fact, it is 16 in most USA states. That just shows how fucking ridiculous IT is. But, it is importan to remember that is for limited consent, taking in regard age gap.
At least in several countries the unlimited age is 14, which means a 14-year-old can consent with whoever they want regardless of age gap, it could be with a 500-year-old, there would be no crime in it as it is all within the laws. The aoc was reduced because government knew damn well that having high aoc is not some kind of magic that will stop people from having sex or only make them develop, magically, their sexual organs until they are 18, below that, they have nothing down there.
That must be how some people think.

Thinking that age of consent is a global unique number set to 18. Agecucks enrage me.
18+ for cuck countes. 14 for based countries that take no bullshit on this thing that <18 is a child because they know damn well how pervert they can be.
The country I live in, age of consent is set to 14 :feelsLSD:

imagine being this triggered by a bunch of soyboys
who gives a fuck

imagine being this triggered by a bunch of soyboys
who gives a fuck
Because they want jail for people that are not breaking any laws because they think they are the center of the world, while most countries don't even have that shit set to 18.
Even in countries where it is lower than 18 people insist that <18 pedo and that they will go to jail even though they are not doing ANYTHING WRONG according to the law.
They have gone as far as calling the authorities of Italy with concerns over their age of consent being 14, they want all countries on the planet to raise to what they deem was "not pedo", maybe they want to raise to to post-menopausal age. They want to cuck every country on Earth to fit their views.
If they could, they would force the entire planet to raise the age of consent to whatever bullshit hey make up, like if it would change anything. lmao
People will continue to fuck whoever they want at whatever age the want. Age of consent is not a magic spell that only makes humans develop sexual organs and urges when they hit 18.
They are delusionmaxxed to another reality.

I would fuck a 16-year-old, if it was legal. :feelsdevil::feelsclown::feelsLSD:

facts lmao. the nsfw subs on reddit are literally weimar tier.

facts lmao. the nsfw subs on reddit are literally weimar tier.
The story I posted was of a girl who loved to fuck her father since she was 13. <18 innocence for you.

I noticed other people from the us are childish and self centered as fuck. If your upbringing humbled you or pushed you the fuck around youre evil to them. they're super soft imo.

I swear we have an obsession with sex but another obsession with "emotional" virginity. if you've ever been hurt before you are damaged goods or abusive to women and everyone else

Last edited:
I noticed from the us are childish and self centered as fuck. If your upbringing humbled you or pushed you the fuck around youre evil to them. they're super soft imo
They think they are the center of the universe. It's only in a few places on the planet where people at that age are deemed as children and not able to consent.

They think they are the center of the universe. It's only in a few places on the planet where people at that age are deemed as children and not able to consent.
I agree, read the rest too

I noticed other people from the us are childish and self centered as fuck. If your upbringing humbled you or pushed you the fuck around youre evil to them. they're super soft imo.

I swear we have an obsession sex but another obsession with "emotional" virginity. if you've ever been hurt before you are damaged goods or abusive to women and everyone else
The United States is filled with a bunch of limp wristed pussies and faggots, I apologize to anybody overseas that has to witness our faggotry. Our nation is filled to the brim with fags, cucks, and simps everywhere. I'm very sorry to you all for having to witness this. :feelsjuice::feelskek::feelsclown:

Last edited: