Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit is a cesspool of idiotic agecucks that think a 16yo is a literal child learning to walk.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
The United States is filled with a bunch of limp wristed pussies and faggots, I apologize to anybody overseas that has to witness our faggotry. Our nation is filled to the brim with fags, cucks, and simps everywhere. I'm very sorry to you all. :feelsjuice::feelskek::feelsclown:
Conservacucks be like we was chads n sheit mofugga we freed europe muh football muh basketball culture muh second amemment

Conservacucks be like we was chads n sheit mofugga we freed europe muh football muh basketball culture muh second amemment
Freed uahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Much more "kiked" in the ass
They think they are the center of the universe. It's only in a few places on the planet where people at that age are deemed as children and not able to consent.
Age of consent in Italy is 14 kek
The United States is filled with a bunch of limp wristed pussies and faggots, I apologize to anybody overseas that has to witness our faggotry. Our nation is filled to the brim with fags, cucks, and simps everywhere. I'm very sorry to you all for having to witness this. :feelsjuice::feelskek::feelsclown:
Remove your influence from Italy plz

Freed uahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Much more "kiked" in the ass

Age of consent in Italy is 14 kek

Remove your influence from Italy plz
I wish that I could Italian brocel, but over here in United Cuckland my own personal influence in society is none at all, I'm just a wageslave forced to live over here watching the circuses daily unfold as life simply passes me by. :feelsjuice:

Who the fuck did this shit tell me plz
Don't remember, I wouldn't be able to find the thread now, but they really did call Italian authorities regarding their age of consent demanding them to raise it. JFL

Because they want jail for people that are not breaking any laws because they think they are the center of the world, while most countries don't even have that shit set to 18.
Even in countries where it is lower than 18 people insist that <18 pedo and that they will go to jail even though they are not doing ANYTHING WRONG according to the law.
They have gone as far as calling the authorities of Italy with concerns over their age of consent being 14, they want all countries on the planet to raise to what they deem was "not pedo", maybe they want to raise to to post-menopausal age. They want to cuck every country on Earth to fit their views.
If they could, they would force the entire planet to raise the age of consent to whatever bullshit hey make up, like if it would change anything. lmao
People will continue to fuck whoever they want at whatever age the want. Age of consent is not a magic spell that only makes humans develop sexual organs and urges when they hit 18.
They are delusionmaxxed to another reality.
did a bunch of random redditors really do that lmao

Don't remember, I wouldn't be able to find the thread now, but they really did call Italian authorities regarding their age of consent demanding them to raise it. JFL
I fucking hope Italian "authorities" just told them to fuck off

I fucking hope Italian "authorities" just told them to fuck off

I doubt it lol, I think they would've thoroughly entertained whichever low-level bureaucrat ended up taking the call. Pencil-pushing is boring, listening to a retarded American SJW is not.

The story I posted was of a girl who loved to fuck her father since she was 13. <18 innocence for you.
there are all sorts of extremely degenerate shit on reddit. stuff that literally blew my mind and made me gag (and i'm no prude, mind you). theyre utter subhumans

Reminder that these are the same degenerates who think a 6 year old should be able to take puberty blockers and estrogen pills.

I will say this once and I will say it again, if you don't want to fuck a post wall 40 year old with more STDs than IQ points, body count higher than the Earth's average temperature in Kelvin, with a pussy wider than the circumference of a fire hydrant, you're a stinky pedophile inkler, apparently.

Nothing wrong with wanting to screw a 16 year old girl, tbhlossus. Not to mention how hard it is to differentiate between a 16 year old girl and a girl who is in her 20s. If 16 year old girls were basically "children" like they say, there would be absolutely zero such cases of guys being caught in bed with a 16 year old girl who lied about her age. It's a lot more common these days, too.

I will say this once and I will say it again, if you don't want to fuck a post wall 40 year old with more STDs than IQ points, body count higher than the Earth's average temperature in Kelvin, with a pussy wider than the circumference of a fire hydrant, you're a stinky pedophile inkler, apparently.

Nothing wrong with wanting to screw a 16 year old girl, tbhlossus. Not to mention how hard it is to differentiate between a 16 year old girl and a girl who is in her 20s. If 16 year old girls were basically "children" like they say, there would be absolutely zero such cases of guys being caught in bed with a 16 year old girl who lied about her age. It's a lot more common these days, too.
Dangerously fucking based.

They live in a bubble lol. There is literally no difference between two 16 year olds or a 16 year old with a 30 fucking, nobody is harmed by consentful sex

reducing the age of consent would make them whores only sooner, let them youths have a chance

bbc destruction

Yeah, well, what do you expect. They'd probably blow a gasket if they ever learned the AoC in Japan. Lord help them, if their coddling liberal world ever gets overthrown (God willing, fingers crossed, but probably not gonna happen), they're gonna have a rough time surviving, that's for damn sure.

Yeah, well, what do you expect. They'd probably blow a gasket if they ever learned the AoC in Japan. Lord help them, if their coddling liberal world ever gets overthrown (God willing, fingers crossed, but probably not gonna happen), they're gonna have a rough time surviving, that's for damn sure.
Let they know about the AOC of Canada that is set to 12 with age gap. LOL not only Canada but several other countries.