Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit: Incel in denial becomes Tranny fucker. Claims he "isn't gay" despite enjoying sucking tranny dick

• Thread starter Deleted member 22749
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22749

Self-banned
-

I matched with her on tinder, and she immediately disclosed that she was trans. I admit I was curious, and horny so I thought why not and agreed to meet up at her place. She poured both of us a glass of wine and we chatted for a bit, and next thing I knew we were making out on her bed.
We took each other’s cloths off and she gave me a BJ and I ate her ass, and it was amazing. I started fucking her in the ass while she played with herself, I came inside her and gave her head afterwards, then she came. And we cuddled after
We’ve fucked about 12 times since then, and it’s left me confused for some reason. I know I don’t like men, but I enjoy sucking her dick it’s pretty small and she has that petite body that’s usually my type on a woman. I know I don’t like men, but I find myself enjoying the taste of her cock idk if that’s weird or not

Reddit is gay

Isn't gay but loves eating ass and fucking in the ass a tranny. Of course he's gay.

Unreal! WTF is this world man

Any sympathizer, deserve what's coming.
Even people here, no matter you rank is.

sHe poured both of us a glass of wine.
I know I don’t like men, but I enjoy sucking his her dick it’s pretty small and she has that petite body.

What a classy and sophisticated manlet.
Would not be surprised if he has a bunch of Andrey Hepburn pictures framed.

Also a dickpill for you.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: trannymaxxers are desperate

ESa86WBWoAE9O8H

That is.. fucking gay.

He is fucking faggot

I am seeing some straight zoomer males who are dating & marrying transgender women.

They have a need to have a partner, but if they are a sub 8/10 male they can never find a woman.

Its one reason in the future gay, trans & lesbian marriages will be the norm, while straight marriages will probably just be Chads & Stacies.

“I may like sucking dick but atleast I’m not gay“

>I'm not gay
>but...
>proceeds to describe his gay experiences

degenerates like him belong on a cross

What a classy and sophisticated manlet.
Would not be surprised if he has a bunch of Andrey Hepburn pictures framed.
what does audrey hepbern have to do with this

It disturbs me that men are getting so desperate that they are turning to this shit

Jfl at this homosexual

This shit is hilarious. Wokeness being a competition will soon society.

Stop saying her. A trans is an it.

@NEETAndTidy ?

This post makes me sick. Trannies are subhuman abominations :feelspuke:

Did not read a single word.

LARP

Low tier normies are trannyfuckers in 2020

If you have no vagina then you're not female. End of story.

Yeah having your dick cut off and having a wound between your legs that you need to keep from closing at all times.
yeah its pretty gross tbh

The devil is in full control of this world.

IT won't ignore this.

Literal cocksucker

Its bisexual, But what we need is a woman in our lives..