Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reddit has been down for the past 2 hours I wonder how @Retardfuel is Coping

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
Absolute Suicfuel for annoying Redditmaxxers like @Retardfuel

Reddit.com

Last edited:
Don't remind me that this imbecile exists.
Putting this subhuman on the ignore list was a huge life improvement for me.

I wonder how many troons have killed themselves since their #1 cope has gone down? :feelskek:

his name says it all

hahahahaha poor redditcucks. how will ITcels cope now? I WANT TO RAPE A LESBIAN too bad you can't respond :feelskek:

that feeling when can't read smallville character analyse because leddit down :(

The hacker system administrator "4chan" is destroying the CIA nigger golem hivemind.

i like that guy, he brings the good stuff from reddit so that we can laugh at that shit

@Retardfuel when reddit is down.

giphy.webp

Even you? I thought you would be better than that
What? I don't have anything against our brother. I was probably the first to call him out in jest on his reddit addiction. KEK

What? I don't have anything against our brother. I was probably the first to call him out in jest on his reddit addiction. KEK
I hope so. People are quick to hate, don't they? Retardfuel did nothing wrong, he tries to make us smile, nothing more

I hope so. People are quick to hate, don't they? Retardfuel did nothing wrong, he tries to make us smile, nothing more
Yes, I understand. I try to discourage him from using that wretched, cesspool of a site for his own well-being. But I don't hate him for it. KEK

He Redditmaxxes even more than me, kek

@Retardfuel how can you cope?

Its up again expect 100 reddit link threads from him today