Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Reddit] Foid version of NoFap

FastBlast

FastBlast

Smug Froggy
★★★★★
This is my first and last reddit repost. I hate these kinds of threads, but this one is too good not to share. While 1 million+ men cope with the not jerking your cock challenge on r/nofap, this is the "challenge" that foids are doing

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/slaa/comments/14ryciv/i_am_6_months_and_14_days_clean_from_intercourse/

Jfl her entire reddit profile is gold. Click on her username and take 3 minutes to read through her posts. I won't give any spoilers here. Trust me it's worth it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Keep in mind that she is only 22 years old :lul:

Ad0ff9b89b929eeba542d6ed9d896751

Thomas shelby plans fails and ending scene cillian murphy commits suicide

fucking brootal mang, can't even cope with this its just pure distilled vantablackpill its so fucking ovER

This is my first and last reddit repost. I hate these kinds of threads, but this one is too good not to share. While 1 million+ men cope with the not jerking your cock challenge on r/nofap, this is the "challenge" that foids are doing

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/slaa/comments/14ryciv/i_am_6_months_and_14_days_clean_from_intercourse/

Jfl her entire reddit profile is gold. Click on her username and take 3 minutes to read through her posts. I won't give any spoilers here. Trust me it's worth it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Whore finally realizes that the conservative path for women is actually lot better than being a slut damn

The fucking comments are full of literal worthless whores.
One of them can't even go three days without sex jfl:feelskek:

Wait until she realizes that no matter how much she "controls" herself NOW no one will give a shit, she was a whore in the past and no self respecting man will want a used hole.

Memes write themselves :lul:
How do you guys read this crap all the time? Every time I've lurked on reddit I've always ended up closing the page with a headache because of the ragefuel it gives me.

what are the comments like? probably a bunch of cucks saying "yes, youre valid and beautiful!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

This seems to be a relevant question of young people. As someone in my 40s, it's not a typical question that's brought up in early dating, so the 'body count' is usually irrelevant to me. Going back through my previous relationships, I don't think I've ever directly asked that question either.
It's only a problem if you make it a problem, you judge yourself harshly
Terms like "body count" are not helping the issue of objectifying individuals. It's toxic and gross for anyone to reduce someone to just a body to fuck.
I’ve had guys ask in the past, then judge me even when their number was higher than mine. It’s ridiculously hypocritical.

I’ve never asked my partner, and he’s never asked me. I don’t really care who came before me. I’m the one for him, and he’s the one for me.

A lot can change or seem unimportant when you find your person.
Soygang

Last edited:
How do you guys read this crap all the time? Every time I've lurked on reddit I've always ended up closing the page with a headache because of the ragefuel it gives me.
I rarely browse reddit. I clicked on a reddit post that someone posted on .is and this foid's post was in the recommended feed.

I don't even find this particular post to be ragefuel. It's just so funny to me. While reddit soys struggle to not jerk their dicks, foids struggle to not spread their legs for random chads. Clown world moment :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Actually I gotta say this foid is atleast taking responsibility for her actions which I don't think I've ever seen in a foid

Once she relapses, chad residue will constantly linger in her bacterial infested hole.

I go on /TwoXChromosomes to remind myself why I hate women, because otherwise I don't talk to any women, and if you don't encounter enough women you forget they are evil manipulative animals and you may regress into simpdom.

I rarely browse reddit. I clicked on a reddit post that someone posted on .is and this foid's post was in the recommended feed.

I don't even find this particular post to be ragefuel. It's just so funny to me. While reddit soys struggle to not jerk their dicks, foids struggle to not spread their legs for random chads. Clown world moment :feelskek: :feelsclown:
The subreddit about not jacking off is pitiful. Most of them don't even have an addiction to masturbation, they just think that if they don't jerk off they will become Chad. :feelskek: :feelskek:

The subreddit about not jacking off is pitiful. Most of them don't even have an addiction to masturbation, they just think that if they don't jerk off they will become Chad. :feelskek: :feelskek:
NoFappers are among the saddest and most delusional. They are a great example in why the blackpill is useful. So many men have been gaslit to believe that if they purposely make themselves suffer, they'll be rewarded. Stop the just-world fallacy bullshit that normies spew.

NoFappers are among the saddest and most delusional. They are a great example in why the blackpill is useful. So many men have been gaslit to believe that if they purposely make themselves suffer, they'll be rewarded. Stop the just-world fallacy bullshit that normies spew.
True. Btw are you really Todd aka Grotesque Subhuman? I am a really big fan of your videos bro :feelsaww: