Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit faggotcel picking up fresh shit from his boyfriend's butt-hole, sniffs, tastes it and then cries

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
"he just randomly asks me "Will you shit in my mouth?" I know you are all thinking that I must have heard him wrong... So did I. So I said "What?" and his response was "Will you shit in my mouth and chest?"... I flew out of there so fast. I brushed my mouth and Listerine'd non-stop for the rest of the evening. Knowing my mouth was kissing a shit eater's mouth... So gross"

Filthy faggots literally eating shit these people are not mentally healthy.

Watch out, soon they are gonna run the world boyo, you will end up in jail if keep typing such toxic and violent shit.

Watch out, soon they are gonna run the world boyo, you will end up in jail if keep typing such toxic and violent shit.
we need muslimcels in the West to start throwing faggots and trannys off roofs here tbh

Fags are ground zero for the new era of STD's - thanks to their insane partner counts (over 1000 isn't uncommon for 30 year old men) and the renaissance of unhinged sexual activity thanks to pre-exposure retrorivals that protect against HIV, we are seeing all sorts of new shit evolving. Like the fact that now gay men in new york have a massively higher than average rate of serious intestinal parasites as the result of rimming each other. Or that gay men are now dying in drives due to rectal cancers brought on by various viruses getting into their rectum and recombining with DNA (e.g.cervical cancer in women, same reason, viral DNA inserts itself into genes and fuck things up).

Fags are ground zero for the new era of STD's - thanks to their insane partner counts (over 1000 isn't uncommon for 30 year old men) and the renaissance of unhinged sexual activity thanks to pre-exposure retrorivals that protect against HIV, we are seeing all sorts of new shit evolving. Like the fact that now gay men in new york have a massively higher than average rate of serious intestinal parasites as the result of rimming each other. Or that gay men are now dying in drives due to rectal cancers brought on by various viruses getting into their rectum and recombining with DNA (e.g.cervical cancer in women, same reason, viral DNA inserts itself into genes and fuck things up).
The sad part is that they all have clear skin, so they are seen as more hygienic and perfectly healthy compared to us acnecels. Lol at this gay Earth.:feelskek::feelsbadman:

I’m so glad all these fags are going to Hell.

The sad part is that they all have clear skin, so they are seen as more hygienic and perfectly healthy compared to us acnecels. Lol at this gay Earth.:feelskek::feelsbadman:
@acnescarcel

2 guys 1 tagnut

:feelswhat::dafuckfeels: why did I click on this thread? I knew it was going to be gross and yet I did it anyways.
if its chudur budur's thread,chances are high its shit related :feelskek:

ezgif-4-df3f55a1f16d-gif.32444

He should have brought a Jolly Rancher...

Women have seriously perverted fantasies

Fags never fail to surprise me

2 guys 1 tagnut
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
if its chudur budur's thread,chances are high its shit related :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He should have brought a Jolly Rancher...
Hahahaha legit.
Women have seriously perverted fantasies
Man, those are men, faggot men.
Fags never fail to surprise me
Fags are the most disgusting scums on earth.

Last edited:
JFL @ surviving the aids epidemic as a fag
I wonder if these things are self aware...?

He basically saw his partners die of AIDS, but you do what you gotta do, fucking male butt-holes and cover your dick with uncooked human shit.

He basically saw his partners die of AIDS, but you do what you gotta do, fucking male butt-holes and cover your dick with uncooked human shit.
How does someone even stomach this let alone support it? Just hearing it makes me feel like throwing up.

But you gotta be progressive :soy:

How does someone even stomach this let alone support it? Just hearing it makes me feel like throwing up.

But you gotta be progressive :soy:

progress == eating uncooked human shit from another male's rectum

How does one go about cooking human shit?

Well, I could not find a better way to describe the shit that has not been processed yet hence it still is in your rectum == uncooked shit.

You shit only when it is cooked.

Well, I could not find a better way to describe the shit that has not been processed yet hence it still is in your rectum == uncooked shit.

You shit only when it is cooked.
Interesting...
So would my butthole be an oven?

Honestly I don't care what gays do, but this is gross

This is exactly what they do.

If you stick and grind your dick inside the butt-hole of any mammal, there must be some shit that must come out of it. Physical reality. You can't just deny Newtonian mechanics.
Interesting...
So would my butthole be an oven?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I mean, yeah, there's that risk. But not all are filthy about it I'd assume.

Yea that's why many of them don't eat for the day before the hook ups and "enema" is very popular among fags.

Enema kits sell like crazy on amazon and the business is good.

Huh. Didn't know that much effort went into it.
Yea man, being fag is not that easy, needs lots of dedication and hard work, it's about fucking and getting fucked in the ass, not a piece of cake.

Yea man, being fag is not that easy, needs lots of dedication and hard work, it's about fucking and getting fucked in the ass, not a piece of cake.
White culture doesn't exist

Fags: hold my dildo

:lul::lul:

I just don't understand the hatred of them. What they wanna do in their own home doesn't bother me

Are you also okay with people engaging in incest or cannibalism in their home?

Last edited:
Kill all Fags