Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit brainlets hate when their gender police nonsense is met with pushback

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
It goes without saying “Fuck Reddit” and their closed garden of thought and “wrong think”, but it warms my heart a little when I come across based nuggets like this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalCompassMemes/comments/t80ddh/how_the_mighty_have_fallen/hznb4cg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Naturally the reddittards don’t like this evil wrong think and I always enjoy seeing these delusional types cope and seethe when it comes to this dumbass subversion of language/gender nonsense.

I give this poor fellow a month before his account is banned lol. At this point I assume only newbies bother trying to reason with redditors.

Last edited:
Lol, he'll get torn apart by the rabid soytards. :soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What kind of pathetic, pointless, and weak ideology crumbles to simple criticism? :feelsLSD:

Lol, he'll get torn apart by the rabid soytards. :soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What kind of pathetic, pointless, and weak ideology crumbles to simple criticism? :feelsLSD:
The wrong kind that needs to silence the opposition or constantly change definitions to “win” the argument. The fact that they see it as “winning” to begin with is just crazy levels of stupid.

The wrong kind that needs to silence the opposition or constantly change definitions to “win” the argument. The fact that they see it as “winning” to begin with is just crazy levels of stupid.
:yes:

That also makes it dangerous because those kinds of ideologies can only thrive when there is no competition.

Not sure what to comment on this.

It's one more example of contradiction caused by a subjective approach to reality.

An objective approach, whether scientific, historical or biological evidence, usually points out things that go against people's worldview, and that makes them mad.

Leftists contradict themselves when they claim that "a man being born in a woman's body has a biological basis" and proceed to claim that "a woman perfectly adapted to her body is the product of a social construct."

Or when they claim that "there is no such thing as race" and proceed to claim that "Whites discriminate against Blacks". How can races discriminate if they don't exist?

Their notion of reality goes against all sorts of evidence one could find. It's no coincidence that these people tend to be moral relativists and social constructionists. In fact, you'd be hard-pressed to find a Humanities student who isn't left-leaning.

Fakecel if you're not IP sitewide permabanned from reddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back