Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [REDDIT ALERT] Guy talks to woman who turns out to be the boss' wife. Reddit claims the men are the bad guys.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

was reading some shit and found this. He goes to an event and talks to a woman, that seemingly willingly talks to him and hides the fact she's married. Boss finds out and fires the guy. Reddit claims the guy talking to her is a retard and the boss is "insecure". no blame falls on the woman who talks to random men despite being married

the entire post is a shitshow

323 comments. Can I be bothered to read them? Nah...
Regular guys have a lot of pitfalls to dodge in society. Not that I am sympathetic towards his situation. Don't shit where you eat, as they say. Women in the workplace - what a mess.

robot GIF

323 comments. Can I be bothered to read them? Nah...
Regular guys have a lot of pitfalls to dodge in society. Not that I am sympathetic towards his situation. Don't shit where you eat, as they say. Women in the workplace - what a mess.

robot GIF
they're all just hammering on the guy who got fired and wish he was dead, because he made mean comments sometimes.

Lol the retard OP is getting blamed for helping misogynists now.

You can never win with these people. Never try to appease foids by claiming that "I'm one of the good inkwells, I don't hate women!" because you will get shitted on regardless.

The fuck? He gets fired for being a subhuman who had the gut to go up to a foid and speak to her, the exact same advice every bluepilled cuck/Chad/foid will give you, because he didn't know it was his boss's wife? If he was Chad the whore would've snuck him into the washrooms and fucked him right there. Literally already headed to a point where existing as a sub 5 man/normie who dares to look at a foids will get you fucked over with 300 different "sexual harassment" cases. Wish Carl had actually done it. :reeeeee:

lmao fucking inbreds whiteknight women no matter the situation. I remember they were defending some roastie who took a shit in a man's yard during a marathon or some shit because she couldn't find a toilet

Lol the retard OP is getting blamed for helping misogynists now.
the misogyny in question is, being mad you got fired for things not even related to the job

The fuck? He gets fired for being a subhuman who had the gut to go up to a foid and speak to her, the exact same advice every bluepilled cuck/Chad/foid will give you, because he didn't know it was his boss's wife? If he was Chad the whore would've snuck him into the washrooms and fucked him right there. Literally already headed to a point where existing as a sub 5 man/normie who dares to look at a foids will get you fucked over with 300 different "sexual harassment" cases. Wish Carl had actually done it. :reeeeee:
and afterwards try to ruin his life by claiming he's an "insane terrorist"