Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion RED PILL/BLACK PILL TRUTHS

K

KaizenYagi

Banned
-
So I'm 80% black pill, 20% red pill. For me looks is pretty much everything. I do believe that red pill offers some valuable realities, and that the way to black pill was on the foundation of red pill. I'm of the opinion that black pill is maybe too far on the dial because I see race mixed, and looksmatched couples with moderate regularity as well as less attractive normies with decent looking women.

At any rate can you guys post useful or accurate ideas from red pill or important contributors to redpill so I can do some more research. Here are the red pill concepts I agree with as a start, as well as an author:

ROLLO TOMASSI

COCK CAROUSEL

ALPHA XUCKS/BETABUCKS

HITTING THE WALL

HITTING THE WALL

My biggest problem with red pillers is that they sell weightlifting as some sort of panacea.

Oh, and there is no wall.

the way to black pill was on the foundation of red pill.
It's only natural we finally discovered the truth when realised redpill/bluepill offers no solution to our problems, but it wasn't foundation on its own

There's no game for your face. Redpill is predicated on "game," but since technology and culture has made approaching obsolete, you don't even get a chance.

depends on how ugly u are some redpill advice can work tbh. if u r sub3 its over though

depends on how ugly u are some redpill advice can work tbh. if u r sub3 its over though
sub5 I'd say

I'm around a 3.5 and can't even make friends with other subhumans

My biggest problem with red pillers is that they sell weightlifting as some sort of panacea.

Oh, and there is no wall.
Ugh, thanks for that demoralization, lol.

So I do have two questions on rp gymcelling.

1. Tom Selleck, Jason Momoa, even Vin Diesel. None of them have chad faces, range from low average to ugly, but masculine. I have legit seen women fawning over them, so for some if not too far gone, especially if they have masculine faces, wouldn't gymcelling be applicable? (Not cope for me, I have low quality babyface, but very good heightframe. My face has always killed my prospects, and I know there is no cope for this.)

2. I would love a but her face. I looooooove beautiful female bodies even attatched to plain, homely, or ugly faces. Does this exist for women at all?
It's only natural we finally discovered the truth when realised redpill/bluepill offers no solution to our problems, but it wasn't foundation on its own
I think cock carousel, betabuxx is foundational in the sense that it shows how women respond to looks, even though rp obscures that with lots of false hope or things that only apply to more decent looking guys on the cusp of female tolerance.
There's no game for your face. Redpill is predicated on "game," but since technology and culture has made approaching obsolete, you don't even get a chance.
Totally agree man.
yeah, there is a cutoff.
sub5 I'd say

I'm around a 3.5 and can't even make friends with other subhumans
Today I believe more, and more in sub 6 or 7. I mean swipe right on top 5% of guys only....

Last edited:
1. Tom Selleck, Jason Momoa, even Vin Diesel. None of them have chad faces, range from low average to ugly, but masculine. I have legit seen women fawning over them
1. They are movie stars.
2. As a straight guy, you can only guess at the attractiveness of another man's face. I would say every one of them facemogs me to the Andromeda galaxy and back, but foids are the only true arbiters.
3. No one is an incel because they don't have enough muscle.
4. Masculinity is mostly a red pill cope.
Perceivedfightingsuccess
Rq067yrho8611

That said, if you're normie looking, weightlifting will improve your attractiveness, especially if accompanied by fat loss. But if your face is a vagina desiccant or if you're a manlet, muscles won't address your problems. And you'll have to work as hard for your muscles as anyone, but your rewards will be bottlenecked by your worst feature (face, height, autism, whatever).
Hk
Maxresdefault
Lift

2. I would love a but her face. I looooooove beautiful female bodies even attatched to plain, homely, or ugly faces. Does this exist for women at all?
Would you still want butterfaces if you could summon someone pretty and fit out of thin air with Tinder like foids can?
Besides, muscles are more like the equivalent of tits because they are just one part of the equation. The attractiveness of your body also depends on your height and frame.
Hkrrdwi8fdwl

As you can see, I get pretty triggered by this topic. I've been a gymcel for 16 years and the only sign of interest I got from from foids is one (count 'em!) cardio bunny put her hand on my bicep for a moment nine years ago. That's not to say others wouldn't benefit from gymceling or that they shouldn't do it (there are other benefits even if the implied promise of easy pussy is a lie), but don't go in it with any expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
Redpill truths do exist, because long ago, the redpill was a serious pill. Then normies arrived and started to sell their dumb motivational speech, Barbarossa, Mystery, PUA, Roosh and other scammers started to sell contents labeled as “redpill” to scam the gulliblesphere. Paleo diet, white vagina worshipping low-effort nationalism, life coaching, cheap scams, conspiracy theories, this is the “redpill” now.

The gulliblesphere of “woke” people are easy to manipulate now, mostly composed of tradcucks and gullible people scammed by life coaches and online gurus.

Redpill truths do exist, because long ago, the redpill was a serious pill. Then normies arrived and started to sell their dumb motivational speech, Barbarossa, Mystery, PUA, Roosh and other scammers started to sell contents labeled as “redpill” to scam the gulliblesphere. Paleo diet, white vagina worshipping low-effort nationalism, life coaching, cheap scams, conspiracy theories, this is the “redpill” now.

The gulliblesphere of “woke” people are easy to manipulate now, mostly composed of tradcucks and gullible people scammed by life coaches and online gurus.
What's wrong with Barborossa? As far as I've seen, most of what he does is examine how female psychology is inherently unhealthy for the men nearby them.

So I'm 80% black pill, 20% red pill. For me looks is pretty much everything. I do believe that red pill offers some valuable realities, and that the way to black pill was on the foundation of red pill. I'm of the opinion that black pill is maybe too far on the dial because I see race mixed, and looksmatched couples with moderate regularity as well as less attractive normies with decent looking women.

At any rate can you guys post useful or accurate ideas from red pill or important contributors to redpill so I can do some more research. Here are the red pill concepts I agree with as a start, as well as an author:

ROLLO TOMASSI

COCK CAROUSEL

ALPHA XUCKS/BETABUCKS

HITTING THE WALL
Rollo Tomassi is ironically more blackpilled in some aspects than most of this forum. In the Rational Male he says that women are only sexually attracted to top 2-3% of men, an idea which isn't widely accepted here. I think the word "redpill" has become deranged because of misuse here.