Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel red dead redemption 2 sucks

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
1. too much talking
2. it takes forever to get to places because you have to ride your horse everywhere
3. the game makes you do fucking chores like eating, feeding your horse, shaving, bathing, etc
4. it gets repetitive after a few hours into the game

trash game dont buy

Something like eating in a game should be optional or used as a healing item, not something you have to do. What were they thinking?

Nah you just have adhd.

Probably a Zoomer faggot

I'll rope if it sucks

When it comes to pc going to install a flying mod and super powers so i can be superman in the old west.

Normal tier game tbh, didn't play the first one, won't buy it anyway nothing against it though

Waiting for pc version

damn how is online? i h8 talking/story mode too

idc i'm still gonna get it

I barely play open world games like RD2, I enjoy VN's.

What you said reminds me of every COD playing retard from school

Eating just affects the stamina and health Regen rate as far as I can tell.

the game makes you do fucking chores like eating, feeding your horse, shaving, bathing, etc
ZOG is trying to make you a responsible robot.

1. too much talking
2. it takes forever to get to places because you have to ride your horse everywhere
3. the game makes you do fucking chores like eating, feeding your horse, shaving, bathing, etc
4. it gets repetitive after a few hours into the game

trash game dont buy

JFL. We've now reached a point where video games are so realistic they're just as boring as real life.

inb4 incel simulator video game, where your character just sits in front of his computer refreshing incels.is all day.

Saw a guy on twitch playing First person mode in Red Dead 2 and it looks like Skyrim especially during the opening sequence through snowy mountain area.

Most games that normalfags and /v/ types like are trash.

I don't really see how it is much more than a reskinned rdr1 with a slightly different story.

graphics look nice but i don't get the hype

i watched a bit of gameplay
looked kinda boring but maybe the story is the selling point
idc anyway unless it comes to pc

crustáceos vs sogi RDR2 megathread?

>buy game
>1 hour and 1/2 to install

what the heck

AAD1D979 D13C 4A05 9B59 DC3213A0BCED
rate my horse out of 10

I quite like it. I shot a deer but it didnt die, just ran for a bit pissing blood till it fell over. Also killed a farmyard full of pigs because why the fuck not

If you are a incel and you enjoy online games you are not a truecel

Wrong, the amount of depth they put into the gameplay mechanics, story, graphics and NPCs makes it truly amazing. It's a example of a high budget AAA title done right. The only thing I dislike are the cunts Take 2 Interactive who wont release on PC until they have fully milked the console market.

Last edited:
Wrong, the amount of depth they put into the gameplay mechanics, story, graphics and NPCs makes it truly amazing. The only thing I dislike are the cunts Take 2 Interactive who wont release on PC until they have fully milked the console market.
my iq is 94. am i too dumb to realize how good it is?

my iq is 94. am i too dumb to realize how good it is?
If you don't like it you don't like it but that doesn't mean its a bad game. Its a great technical achievement, brilliant story, gameplay graphics and 97 on metacritic.