Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is boring

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The game is so realistic it becomes boring and slow as fuck, plus controls are super clunky. You're riding your horse, some random guys come from behind and kill you before you can even take cover.

i liked it although it gets worse near the end.

Im gonna try the first one then.

I dunno why but this is literally the first game where I skip nothing. I just love all the details. And the controls take some time to get used to but eventually you get faster in doing everything

I would probably think its boring too

Its very overrated

Yeah I still havent beaten it. The realism is too much as times

jfl at the bullet making mechanic

it's a very specific game. They wanted to create an authentic experience so if you like something more fast paced you won't like it.

im waiting on cyber punk and ES6 so bad

I like it but the game is terribly optimized. Whenever I go near fire or I go in a town my framrate drops to around 27 FPS.

RDD2 has been overrated and overhyped by normalfags.

I haven’t played at all after I beat the story. The story was great, but the free roam isn’t too good for my attention span. I still had some fun hunting animals and shit.

I like it tbh.

once you beat story mode might as well toss out the disc it’s so boring after that and yeah the controls are kind of complicated

I only got to the part where you free some guy from jail in a small town, I haven't played it after because it was boring and I had better things to do. Does it get better after?

RDR1 was much better. I hope they don't try to be so realistic in GTA 6 kek

The story was good, but after I finished it, haven't touched it ever since. The online is very shit and boring tho

modern games are standardized crap

Overhyped modern games

I dunno why but this is literally the first game where I skip nothing. I just love all the details. And the controls take some time to get used to but eventually you get faster in doing everything
I began playing a week ago and I just finished it yesterday. Great game. I’m very hard to please and selective when it comes to vidya but rdr2 is the first game I’ve enjoyed in years. OP is probably just too ADHD to properly enjoy it.

Most games are like this, cinematic trash, nothing to do in the open world and half of the missions are just walking slowly while hearing some faggots talk. I blame Sony, especially Naughty Dog, the succes of Uncharted and The last of us killed the videogame industry forever. The only games I care about are the souls games.