Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting RECORDING: Squatter's dog living next to my house barking as of 1 AM. I'm fucking done, I CAN'T SLEEP; I'll commit a murder

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
For those who say I'm lying, here's a recording from 1 minute ago (hear in full volume because it's my phone recorder):

COps are not doing anything nor they will trespass an empty house where the guy is living illegally along with his dog. IT'S MIDNIGHT and I CAN'T SLEEP.

I think I'll be killing this dog along with the owner once he arrives. I'm done with life, I mean... I CAN'T SLEEP. I CAN'T. I CAN'T, even with earplugs like a cuck.

THIS IS ILLEGAL in the rest of the world, but completely legal in this shit country. No wonder Europeans are little cucks. I want to Murder the DOG.

I can't.. I CAN'T function anymore. I'll have to kill the dog and the owner by stabbing themvto death. I want to behead the guy. And I'll probably post it here in this forum and on Twitter before I kill myself after attacking cops.

Bash it's skull in, bet he'll stop barking then. :feelsthink:

I'm exaggerating with the dog barks? Judging from the recording, people, this shouldn't be normal at all.

Bash it's skull in, bet he'll stop barking then. :feelsthink:
He's one house away and people could hear the agonizing barks if I end up hitting the dog with a Stone. I don't want to be seen and reported to the cops.

muslims and jews must be kill

Better to pay some junkie to do it

For those who say I'm lying, here's a recording from 1 minute ago (hear in full volume because it's my phone recorder):

View attachment 951504

COps are not doing anything nor they will trespass an empty house where the guy is living illegally along with his dog. IT'S MIDNIGHT and I CAN'T SLEEP.

The MeToo, woke feminist liberal authorities will treat u like a war criminal if caught
I can't sleep and this dog is barking all night. I don't have much options left.

I can't sleep and this dog is barking all night. I don't have much options left.
Then violence sounds inevitable and remember to record it and on post on Gore Videos

Then violence sounds inevitable and remember to record it and on post on Gore Videos
I dont want to go to prison so I will not record it.