Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RECORDED `ME CALLING WITH A FOID (CHADFISHED) AND SHES BOASTS BOUT HER SEX LIFE NOTE SHES 16

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
im trying to get as much black pills as i can before im going to rope sadly the recording is short and shit qualtiy i will edit it to remove my voice its truly over u cant win guys

I'll be waiting for the recording to drop.

Where’s the recording ? Misleading title lol

im trying to get as much black pills as i can before im going to rope sadly the recording is short and shit qualtiy i will edit it to remove my voice its truly over u cant win guys

Post it or PM it to me.
Even better, make a transcript or write down the highlights.

bro where the fuck is the recording ?"!??!"?KSqlkAekljhlkjfhxköjdövd

I can never chadfish when i get matched i don't know what to say i am autistic probably lol

man this shit is depressing af

sick Audio bro
sick shit
Martha thumbs

Holy fuck how retarded do you have to be as a woman to brag about having a high body count

Like that is just retarded on every level? I don't know where to begin

Holy fuck how retarded do you have to be as a woman to brag about having a high body count

Like that is just retarded on every level? I don't know where to begin
people like to think they've accomplished things even when they blatantly have not

people like to think they've accomplished things even when they blatantly have not
It's just so .. stupid and .. so retarded

You're bragging about something that takes no talent or effort on your part... and also makes you look gross, disgusting and cheap in the process... Why are you doing that...

It's just so .. stupid and .. so retarded

You're bragging about something that takes no talent or effort on your part... and also makes you look gross, disgusting and cheap in the process... Why are you doing that...
Social worth.

POST JB AUDIO
I NEED TO COOM

But she's just a kid bro!! :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back