Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Recommend me some Historical Animes

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
Just started getting into Anime.

Watching Vinland Saga right now and it’s amazing. I really want to watch some historical based Animes but half of the animes I’ve seen is some futuristic shit that’s not my taste.

Probably something like golden kamuy or samurai champloo

I would but im not a very fan of your avis

“The Great Jahy Will not be Defeated” is pretty good, it follows the history of a high ranking demon lord and her fall from power, and her quest to regain that power. @incelerated hopefully I did a good job explaining it.

The Greatest Story Never Told

It has great loli scenes

The Wind Rises. Pretty sure it can be qualified as ‘historical’ and it’s also really good.

Just started getting into Anime.
I can’t fucking stand it but it’s really refreshing from all the western slop I consoomed throughout most of my life. Some shit like Spy x Family - which I’m recently watching as well - could have NEVER been executed so perfectly in any other medium lol.

Probably something like golden kamuy or samurai champloo
Was about to recommend samurai champloo too. There is even incel representation there (a big ugly dude who went ER)

“The Great Jahy Will not be Defeated” is pretty good, it follows the history of a high ranking demon lord and her fall from power, and her quest to regain that power. @incelerated hopefully I did a good job explaining it.
:yes: