Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Recommend good singleplayer-games

Are there any good Christian YouTube channels you'd recommend?
Robert Breaker as well! His content on how to be assured of salvation is great.

I want to find something with a nice and preferably deep story, is playable on pc and doesn't cost tons, plus it must be a singleplayer game, I don't want to do online at all.
Whilst the story of the STALKER franchise is just a tiny bit deep, it is an incredibly immersive and somewhat hard franchise. It's old so you don't need a supercomputer, but just a decent one for the time. It also has lots of great story and freeplay based mods. Try it out, it goes on sales alot too.

Alice: Madness Returns
was good

You got plenty of recommendations

Robert Breaker as well! His content on how to be assured of salvation is great.
I will definitely check him out, too, cheers! Are you familiar with On Point Preparedness? Christian "truther" channel, he recently put QAnon under the microscope and pointed out some concerning flaws within the movement

I played FFXV recently and it's pretty good

I will definitely check him out, too, cheers! Are you familiar with On Point Preparedness? Christian "truther" channel, he recently put QAnon under the microscope and pointed out some concerning flaws within the movement
I am not. I will check it as well, thanks!!

Knights of the old republic because all I have is a mobile phone. Or runescape is pretty fun

JRPGs are a good cope because they’re all like 60 hours long with cute waif is. I recommend the dragon quest series and also final fantasy