Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious recognizing BO2cel as a Lord and Shephard is SHIRK

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
do not do this.

merely mention him on the level of a human, like Black Ops 2cel radiAllahu anhu.

it makes me nearly sick to my stomach.

I will do whatever I want to do.

says the idiot that said we should say "radiallahu anhu" after saying that faggot hapas name, you have disgraced the sahabas by putting the fuckers name with them you retarded muslim larper, i agree its shirk but you have no say in anything

says the idiot that said we should say "radiallahu anhu" after saying that faggot hapas name, you have disgraced the sahabas by putting the fuckers name with them you retarded muslim larper, i agree its shirk but you have no say in anything
Why are you so aggressive, sir? Calm down please.

false. you can say radiAllahu anhu after anyone who has deceased, which im assuming BO2cel's life was taken at the hands of /r/IncelTears

ER lacked the intention in his act, but his act was righteous. what is there wrong with wishing his acceptance to Jannah? i would personally enjoy meeting him. would you not?

BO2cel (pbuh) is your lord and savior

SHIRK

THIS IS LITERAL SHIRK
7hm3csmqsjtz.jpg