Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Recently reopened Facebook

T

Truecurrycel

Banned
-
After four years of inactivity reopened facebook account a week ago. Already got 1000+ "friends". Planning to socialize more. Will attend events and stuff. Meet new people. Let's see how it goes.

Last edited:
I only used Kikebook once to buy an used laptop. Socializing is for NPCs.

Faceberg is infested with normroaches. I would rather shoot myself than spend 5 minutes there tbh.

Make this your profile picture
16387917 406524669692062 6439350057798241832 n

Good luck with that, OP.

Already got 1000+ "friends"
damn mogs me, i made a fake facebook account of me and got no friend requests, then i made one with a foid and within two weeks 40+ requests from strangers. Fuck this world

damn mogs me, i made a fake facebook account of me and got no friend requests, then i made one with a foid and within two weeks 40+ requests from strangers. Fuck this world
I opened with my pic.

Right on OP, I hope it goes well. Honestly, I regret completely deleting my facebook. If I had just deactivated it, I'd have 700+ friends.

I hope it helps you OP but watch out Fagbook can be suifuel ngl.

I have over 300 friends on Facebook, but for all intents and purposes no friends in real life.

I barely use it anyway. There's very, very little worth seeing on there.

Good luck, i hope it works

NTcels = fakecels

I have a trick brothers...
I wish u follow it too...
Just randomly send friend requests as long as allowed to suggestions... Recieve requests as well... Be vigilant about fake accounts.
I started chatting with a girl today:)