Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Recent increase in bitterness.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

The reason I am here is because I have been thinking a lot about my situation recently and how I really just want to have sex but also female attention in general. It makes me very uncomfortable and defeated that my mother has sex, that people my age with whom I study with are having sex, that my relatives have sex, that the couples walking past me holding hands when I'm outside have sex, and so forth. I was doing well with not thinking about my virginity and women in general for a long time. I just used foids to masturbate and then I would forget about them entirely, but that does not hold true anymore. I have reached a low point and I can't stop thinking about women and sex. Maybe it's just a temporary thing, a phase so to speak and that I will eventually get past it, but this has been going on for 4 months now.

I hate that things like these, things that everyone take for granted do not come naturally to me and the bitterness is increasing by the day. Some days I cannot handle going on other forums simply because of the sheer amount of sexhavers speaking about their experiences.

The lack of social validation has serious implications in the psyche and I am starting to experience it rapidly.

I completely resonate with this feeling. In my experience, it doesn't get better. I sincerely hope it improves for you though, brother. This life is brutal, this existence is meaningless.

Only recently you felt extremely bitter? Welcome to the party pal.

"Pain tolerance is not an inability to feel pain, but ability to function in spite of it."

The pain of emptiness doesn’t go away. Try and find an interest and focus on it.

I just try to ignore it as much as I can and live the best life I can live, it sucks but it is my life and im stuck with it.