Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reasons why believing in God is cucked (from a person who has read the entire Bible 20 times as well as Quran and some Hadith)

Fbpb Op Eternally BTFO'd
View attachment 476573
Except I gymcel daily sometimes 2x a day and am on finasteride not to mention many people do these things on this forum regardless because religion offers nothing to society that it didn’t already have. Do you honestly think if we deleted religion the world would fall apart? Literally it would look exactly the same as it does right now, because our instincts make us do right and wrong, NOT some God who’s literally evil in himself.

If you want my opinion, true buddhism, traditional buddhism, early presectarian buddhism, the kind of buddhism that this guy practices

View: https://youtu.be/ny71L92YnFk

is probably the best cope ever invented by a human mind. Its just a dude that practices what the buddha said, exactly as he said it, in the most canonical texts of buddhism. No late theravada, or mahayana or vajrayana bullshit. Im not exaggerating, btw. Ive said it many times but... if i had the balls, i would return to the monastic life, this time as a theravadin.

I would love to know if these different worlds exist. They are clearly stated to exist in the sacred texts i respect the most, the Pali Canon. Any idea what could i do to experience something that is undoubtedly a different realm of being? Ive meditated a lot and had many experiences and trances of many kinds, but none of them i would say were experiences of what it must be definetly a different dimension.

Listen to the gateway experience hemi sync tapes. there are 7 sets and like 36 tapes. u can pirate em via z library or pirate bay
Fbpb Op Eternally BTFO'd
View attachment 476573
Cope I am a nofapper 120 day streak. I meditate 30-60 min a day. whether ones believes in a deity has nothing to do with their actual achievements.

Listen to the gateway experience hemi sync tapes. there are 7 sets and like 36 tapes. u can pirate em via z library or pirate bay

Cope I am a nofapper 120 day streak. I meditate 30-60 min a day. whether ones believes in a deity has nothing to do with their actual achievements.
Dude you are on day 120? Mirin hard bro truly man good job I respect disciplined men so much. Good fucking job man, good job.

Dude you are on day 120? Mirin hard bro truly man good job I respect disciplined men so much. Good fucking job man, good job.
my longest streak was more than a year sadly I got stressed and broke that one. But all we can do is keep grinding at it

my longest streak was more than a year sadly I got stressed and broke that one. But all we can do is keep grinding at it
Dude believe it or not when I was super religious I went 2.5 years nofap from ages 15-18. I thought I was going to go nofap for life but I lost my religion when some normies got me and cracked me out of my aspie shell. Haven’t gone longer than 1 month streak since, but I want to badly. Also you meditate? I want to get into this man.

Dude believe it or not when I was super religious I went 2.5 years nofap from ages 15-18. I thought I was going to go nofap for life but I lost my religion when some normies got me and cracked me out of my aspie shell. Haven’t gone longer than 1 month streak since, but I want to badly. Also you meditate? I want to get into this man.
Yes I have been meditating for last couple of years. I did a lot of research into occultism years back and the common theme was high levels of focus and awareness are key no matter the rituals/ritual materials/school of thought followed. I talked to an experienced Satanist and he explained to me why I was a failure at occultism despite years of trying. He told me become a top tier meditator and then give occultism a retry. He explained to me he used to meditate for hours daily since highschool and this guy was around 40 when I last talked to him a few years back. He explained become a meditation master and occult rituals become extremely easy.

If you interested in meditation maxxing, I would recommend downloading or pirating the book called The Mind Illuminated by John Yates. It has 10 stages and will give you the path to maxxing out the Samatha/concentration part of meditation. Now for vipassana/insight I recommend focusing on it after Samatha has become easy for you and read the book called MCTB(Mastering the core teachings of the Buddha, read the second newest updated edition). The MCTB book also covers siddhis/Buddhist/psycic powers that often have been reported by top tier meditators.

Yes I have been meditating for last couple of years. I did a lot of research into occultism years back and the common theme was high levels of focus and awareness are key no matter the rituals/ritual materials/school of thought followed. I talked to an experienced Satanist and he explained to me why I was a failure at occultism despite years of trying. He told me become a top tier meditator and then give occultism a retry. He explained to me he used to meditate for hours daily since highschool and this guy was around 40 when I last talked to him a few years back. He explained become a meditation master and occult rituals become extremely easy.

If you interested in meditation maxxing, I would recommend downloading or pirating the book called The Mind Illuminated by John Yates. It has 10 stages and will give you the path to maxxing out the Samatha/concentration part of meditation. Now for vipassana/insight I recommend focusing on it after Samatha has become easy for you and read the book called MCTB(Mastering the core teachings of the Buddha, read the second newest updated edition). The MCTB book also covers siddhis/Buddhist/psycic powers that often have been reported by top tier meditators.
Dude jfl this sounds insane but how do I become a satanist or some shit I need some edge on normies or religious cucks who muh pray daily. What benefits can I get from meditating or doing all this would you say? Nofap is definitely legit how the fuck do you stay on it as well another question.

Dude jfl this sounds insane but how do I become a satanist or some shit I need some edge on normies or religious cucks who muh pray daily. What benefits can I get from meditating or doing all this would you say? Nofap is definitely legit how the fuck do you stay on it as well another question.
You need talent/luck or very high focus/meditation skills to be a good occultist and satanist. I didn't have talent/luck to be good at occultism. It's actually the main reason I went into maxxing out meditation.

People with good talent or focus, basically draw the sigil of the entity they wish to communicate with, I once successfully communicated with Azazel or Belial, don't remember which demonic entity. But basically satanists communicate with these entities and sometimes give offerings such as wine/blood or make statues/draw sigils of their patron deity on rocks and spread those rocks across various places.

Many people never get a successful communication channel. It took me many tries probably dozens and I got shit results as the nigger Azazel never followed up on my request. I also once communicated with an angelic entity called Michael, but again nigger didn't follow up on my request. The experienced satanist gave me advice, told me to become a master meditator and visualizer as stated before.

Anyway enough rambling, so here are benefits of meditation I experienced:
1. Better focus, kind of obvious
2. better control of impulses and emotion
3. More dreams, there has been a study showing meditation boosts the occurrence of dreams 3-4x times, very useful if your lucid dream maxxinf
4. With higher meditative states, one can sometimes experience a pleasure state aka jhana, which feels even better than many drugs. The intensity of states do vary based on meditation progress and aren't necessarily consistently there though.
5. rituals/astral projection/lucid dreaming becoming far far easier as I stated earlier.
6. Some people notice synchornities( angel numbers, coincidences, wishes coming true)
7. Siddhis, basically psychic powers, your right to be skeptical of this part, but supposedly some experienced practitioners can do stuff like walking on water, reading people emotional state with a touch etc. This I am skeptical about and have yet to test or attain success in.

You need talent/luck or very high focus/meditation skills to be a good occultist and satanist. I didn't have talent/luck to be good at occultism. It's actually the main reason I went into maxxing out meditation.

People with good talent or focus, basically draw the sigil of the entity they wish to communicate with, I once successfully communicated with Azazel or Belial, don't remember which demonic entity. But basically satanists communicate with these entities and sometimes give offerings such as wine/blood or make statues/draw sigils of their patron deity on rocks and spread those rocks across various places.

Many people never get a successful communication channel. It took me many tries probably dozens and I got shit results as the nigger Azazel never followed up on my request. I also once communicated with an angelic entity called Michael, but again nigger didn't follow up on my request. The experienced satanist gave me advice, told me to become a master meditator and visualizer as stated before.

Anyway enough rambling, so here are benefits of meditation I experienced:
1. Better focus, kind of obvious
2. better control of impulses and emotion
3. More dreams, there has been a study showing meditation boosts the occurrence of dreams 3-4x times, very useful if your lucid dream maxxinf
4. With higher meditative states, one can sometimes experience a pleasure state aka jhana, which feels even better than many drugs. The intensity of states do vary based on meditation progress and aren't necessarily consistently there though.
5. rituals/astral projection/lucid dreaming becoming far far easier as I stated earlier.
6. Some people notice synchornities( angel numbers, coincidences, wishes coming true)
7. Siddhis, basically psychic powers, your right to be skeptical of this part, but supposedly some experienced practitioners can do stuff like walking on water, reading people emotional state with a touch etc. This I am skeptical about and have yet to test or attain success in.
jfl bro i caged hard as fuck reading your description of nigger michael. funny shit. yeah man im scared of communicating with demons or some shit man ngl but the other half of me says fuck it you only live once then it’s eternal darkness or worse. fuck it man. how do i start meditating tonight right now though. ill fucking try it screw it.

jfl bro i caged hard as fuck reading your description of nigger michael. funny shit. yeah man im scared of communicating with demons or some shit man ngl but the other half of me says fuck it you only live once then it’s eternal darkness or worse. fuck it man. how do i start meditating tonight right now though. ill fucking try it screw it.
Basic meditation is basically focusing on your breath, do it in a comfortable manner, feel the air enter and exit. Just set a timer for 3 minutes this week, 5 the following, 7 the next etc...

Basic meditation is basically focusing on your breath, do it in a comfortable manner, feel the air enter and exit. Just set a timer for 3 minutes this week, 5 the following, 7 the next etc...
I’ll do it man. Thank you. What should I realistically expect though like what’s the point? Just better mental state? Also about nofap dude do you get depressed after fapping I feel like shit when I do

I also once communicated with an angelic entity called Michael, but again nigger didn't follow up on my request.
1. JFL

2. TBH you don't know if you are communicating with Michael or not if any of this shit is true, this is some higher dimensional being that can show you whatever you want to see and tell you whatever you want to hear, I would not be surprised of beings like this larp as other beings to trick mortals and have their fun

Reminds me of this TV show called the Magicians

This girl and some people gathered together thinking that they were summoning some Goddess of good fortune when all the time it was a Trickster God sending them on quests to gather the things necessary to do a ceremony to bring him back from where he was sealed

He killed everybody in the room expect for the main girl, and then he raped and impregnated her

That's what can happen when you play with forces outside of your comprehension, there's no way to know what is waiting on the other side

I’ll do it man. Thank you. What should I realistically expect though like what’s the point? Just better mental state? Also about nofap dude do you get depressed after fapping I feel like shit when I do
Early on you should expect a better mental state and more controlled impulses. NoFap should give you higher energy levels and need less sleep at night to recover.
1. JFL

2. TBH you don't know if you are communicating with Michael or not if any of this shit is true, this is some higher dimensional being that can show you whatever you want to see and tell you whatever you want to hear, I would not be surprised of beings like this larp as other beings to trick mortals and have their fun

Reminds me of this TV show called the Magicians

This girl and some people gathered together thinking that they were summoning some Goddess of good fortune when all the time it was a Trickster God sending them on quests to gather the things necessary to do a ceremony to bring him back from where he was sealed

He killed everybody in the room expect for the main girl, and then he raped and impregnated her

That's what can happen when you play with forces outside of your comprehension, there's no way to know what is waiting on the other side
Yes I have heard that for some people summonings back fire. It's also why I swapped out of summoning and using entities to attempt to just focus on meditation then eventually on astral projection to a pleasure world permanently.

Last edited:
People with good talent or focus, basically draw the sigil of the entity they wish to communicate with, I once successfully communicated with Azazel or Belial, don't remember which demonic entity.
Imagine being blackpilled yet believing in this fairytale bullshit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Different level of coping tbhngl.

Imagine being blackpilled yet believing in this fairytale bullshit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Different level of coping tbhngl.
Yes it might be bullshit placebo, either way for most people it's not worth the time investment

Dude embracing atheism isn’t throwing morals out the window. I don’t believe in doing evil. Neither do religious people. I still believe in right and wrong, but I know it’s rooted in our human instincts not God. When you realize God is not good and that goodness isn’t from God, it’s from your instincts to survive, you wont see God the same way ever again. Most satanists aren’t evil they are just incels who are full of hatred with the way religious people treated them for being ugly. Most of the world is religious and it’s still a shit show because BOTTOM LINE we follow our instincts NOT a bunch of made made rules, which is what religion is.
Stanic church was created by a charlatan.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

This is by far the stupidest thread I've seen on this forum.

I don’t believe in God in a traditional sense. I believe I am God, as we all are in our individual universes. We are essentially one in the same, living each life as an experiment. To suicide would mean that the experiment is a failure and that it’s time to clear the board and start over again.

0E6BFDD5 1EB6 4CC4 83CE 3138E2C9DACA

That is assuming Gnosticism isn’t the case. Either way, there is a perfect world out there, and I’ll stop at nothing to go there!

Last edited:
Religion is a great cope for normies and retards. Christianity is uplifting and community oriented (weekly gatherings). So without it, normies and retards would go crazy, kill and rob each other, and abuse alcohol and drugs. Its already happening in America if you haven't noticed.

It bores the shit out of me. I would only convert to Christianity to try to meet a foid if its gonna get to that point soon... But I'd have to put up with the bs weekly gatherings and sermons.

I think God maybe does exist he just doesn’t give a rats ass about subhumans. He only blesses chad and Stacy. That’s just life. We subhumans serve a purpose. Beauty and success wouldn’t exist if there were no ugly losers

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

seems like you have made the most common mistake of dismissing somethings existence because it's motives for doing what it does doesn't fit into your understanding of what you think it should do.

Kill yourself

This is one of my favorites

"God is loving and forgiving"

Literally has to have his son die a slow and painful death so that we could "earn" his forgiveness for committing acts that he purposefully designed us to enjoy doing :feelskek:

God is a sadist
He is a marleyan

seems like you have made the most common mistake of dismissing somethings existence because it's motives for doing what it does doesn't fit into your understanding of what you think it should do.
Motives for doing what it does? God literally does not tell you jack shit about his motives, he literally doesn’t even tell you jack shit about yourself or him. He doesn’t tell you a single fucking shred of information about what he even is. From the beginning he just just the creator but doesn’t tell you anything you would want to know about himself, what motivates him, why he created this shit show in the first place, he doesn’t tell you anything. And then demands that you live your entire life as a literal servant to his faggot son Jesus Christ and then lay down your life for his gay message. Fuck that shit. He was invented by people who existed 2,000 years ago with their beliefs about the universe and how the world looked, THATS why the Bible looks as irrational and confusing as it does. Because it made sense TO THEM.

Motives for doing what it does? God literally does not tell you jack shit about his motives, he literally doesn’t even tell you jack shit about yourself or him. He doesn’t tell you a single fucking shred of information about what he even is. From the beginning he just just the creator but doesn’t tell you anything you would want to know about himself, what motivates him, why he created this shit show in the first place, he doesn’t tell you anything. And then demands that you live your entire life as a literal servant to his faggot son Jesus Christ and then lay down your life for his gay message. Fuck that shit. He was invented by people who existed 2,000 years ago with their beliefs about the universe and how the world looked, THATS why the Bible looks as irrational and confusing as it does. Because it made sense TO THEM.

people 2000 years ago didn't have different brain to us.

I still don't see anything you've written disproving anythings existence, just you saying it didn't explain itself or its motives so it doesn't exist.

We are in its universe and need to play by its rules, that's all you need to know about it.

people 2000 years ago didn't have different brain to us.

I still don't see anything you've written disproving anythings existence, just you saying it didn't explain itself or its motives so it doesn't exist.

We are in its universe and need to play by its rules, that's all you need to know about it.
Think about this logically: do you really believe a loving all powerful god is currently watching over all of the suffering on this planet and he can literally easily solve all of it? But “his motivates bro! he has a good reason to let animals eat each other alive for millions of years bro!” what the fuck. what kind of insane reasoning would you have to have for creating a literal tyrannosaurus rex which is essentially a walking shredding machine. It was literally made with a meat grinder for a face to tear apart flesh from living creatures. What kind of good god would design such a thing? Your god would leave you dying on the side of the road and just watch, because he literally does not exist and it requires insane mental gymnastics to believe a good god somehow exists out of all this misery. And guess what, if God did exist we wouldn’t even fucking need him ironically because he made us dependant on material things, and if a good god existed, he would give us these material things, thus we wouldn’t even need him in the first place. If God actually did exist we would be programmed to need him for some other instinctual reason. But we don’t, we literally don’t need God.

God literally should have just gave humans the instinct to believe in him
He literally did. There are many scientific studies that show human belief in God is INSTINCTIVE, such that even Japanese children, who have no concept of an Abrahamic God, still show similar belief in God to Christian/Muslim children.

You are using circular logic

An ALL POWERFUL God can create world where everyone is beautiful and everyone is designed to be have realistic standards of attraction so that were not just "alright" but excited with dating anyone

An ALL POWERFUL God can create a world in which nobody has to be a "loser", a world where resources aren't limited, and nobody has to live off of anyone (Adam & Eve were literally in a Garden with unlimited resources, food included, so yeah, it could have been done on a global scale)

At the end of the day, the Epicurean Paradox goes undefeated, it cannot be refuted, God cannot be simultaneously
1. All Powerful
2. All Knowing
3. "Good" & Loving

You have to remove at least one trait or else there is a contradiction
View attachment 476563

What percentage of the planet do you think are incels right now?
God doesn't have to do what you think he should do retard. And he doesn't have to be what you think or was told he should be. And being loving doesn't mean it has to translate in way you can comprehend

I can't believe you're seriously using the argument of evil in 2021 to deny God's existence. That's 2005 psuedointellecual redneck logic, not that i expected any better from you

If praying 5 times was all I had to do to get a wife, I would be off to my closest mosque
you probably could do this if you look decent. Mosques often are heavily involved in helping find spouses for people in the community

Think about this logically: do you really believe a loving all powerful god is currently watching over all of the suffering on this planet and he can literally easily solve all of it? But “his motivates bro! he has a good reason to let animals eat each other alive for millions of years bro!” what the fuck. what kind of insane reasoning would you have to have for creating a literal tyrannosaurus rex which is essentially a walking shredding machine. It was literally made with a meat grinder for a face to tear apart flesh from living creatures. What kind of good god would design such a thing? Your god would leave you dying on the side of the road and just watch, because he literally does not exist and it requires insane mental gymnastics to believe a good god somehow exists out of all this misery. And guess what, if God did exist we wouldn’t even fucking need him ironically because he made us dependant on material things, and if a good god existed, he would give us these material things, thus we wouldn’t even need him in the first place. If God actually did exist we would be programmed to need him for some other instinctual reason. But we don’t, we literally don’t need God.

you're doing it again, saying think "logically" to define something beyond your logic.

I don't think "loving" is his only defining aspect, it's also war and violence, I don't think there is any modern church that recognises this because humans have gotten too complacent

If humans grew up in a perfect worlds with no problems and given everything how immature and childish would we be.

adversity builds resilience which builds strength.

you're doing it again, saying think "logically" to define something beyond your logic.

I don't think "loving" is his only defining aspect, it's also war and violence, I don't think there is any modern church that recognises this because humans have gotten too complacent

If humans grew up in a perfect worlds with no problems and given everything how immature and childish would we be.

adversity builds resilience which builds strength.
Motherfucker you genuinely cannot believe that an entire world based on suffering which LITERALLY has the microscopic benefit of making its members slightly more mentally tougher (BUT ONLY TO SURVIVE THE BULLSHIT, WHICH OFTEN THEY CANT) is a benefit? Yeah let’s just create an entire world where every organism tries to eat and outsmart his neighbor, and the only added benefit is mental adversity bro! Dude God clearly does not exist, it’s just mental masturbation trying to fit God into a world that’s based on misery, not love.

I can't believe you're seriously using the argument of evil in 2021 to deny God's existence.
I don't believe "good" or "evil" exists, my point is that based on THE CRITERIA THAT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE CLAIM CONSTITUTES "EVIL", GOD IS ALSO "EVIL"

The argument has nothing to do with what I believe about God, it has to with testing the logical consistency of the purported beliefs of religious people

For example, you can't say that someone that locks a person down in a basement and tortures them for 10 years is evil when your God is literally going to be locking people in hell and torturing them FOR ETERNITY (that's logically inconsistent)

Let me guess, God is "mysterious", sorry, bullshit excuses don't hold any weight

God doesn't have to do what you think he should do retard. And he doesn't have to be what you think or was told he should be
I think you need to learn to read retard, the argument has nothing to do with what God SHOULD do, it has to do with the TRAITS that RELIGIOUS PEOPLE CLAIM GOD HAS

If somebody says that their mother is "loving" and "responsible", and then I come to find out that their mother sexually abused them and didn't put them into school to be educated, I think it stands to reason that their mother doesn't live up to the CRITERIA for the terms LOVING and RESPONSIBLE

BASED ON THE DEFINITIONS WE KNOW THOSE TERMS TO HAVE (you can't reason or debate without established definitions)

Me saying that their mother COULD have not abused them and COULD have sent them to school IN ORDER TO FIT THE CRITERIA is not me saying their mother SHOULD have done anything

I literally posted the Epicurean Paradox and you still didn't get the point smh

ONE CANNOT CLAIM X PERSON HAS X TRAITS, WHEN X PERSONS ACTIONS CONTRADICTS THE TRAITS THEY ARE CLAIMED TO POSSESS

I can't tell if you are being disingenuous or you are just that fucking stupid

Come back when you have an actual argument

And being loving doesn't mean it has to translate in way you can comprehend
Enjoy playing bullshit semantic games with someone else, but I won't be continuing a back and forth with someone pretending as if we don't have an established definition of love, you are pretty much trying to argue that

"Well someone can torture you and jerk off to your screams and still "love" you"

Ok dude, you can play those semantic games by yourself

I know how religious people use the terms "love" and "loving" in their everyday lives, so I assume that when they ascribe it to God they are using the SAME TERM with the SAME DEFINITION

Not going to play disingenuous word games when we both know what Christians mean when they say "loving"

Last edited:
I don't believe "good" or "evil" exists, my point is that based on THE CRITERIA THAT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE CLAIM CONSTITUTES "EVIL", GOD IS ALSO "EVIL"

The argument has nothing to do with what I believe about God, it has to with testing the logical consistency of the purported beliefs of religious people

For example, you can't say that someone that locks a person down in a basement and tortures them for 10 years is evil when your God is literally going to be locking people in hell and torturing them FOR ETERNITY (that's logically inconsistent)

Let me guess, God is "mysterious", sorry, bullshit excuses don't hold any weight

I think you need to learn to read retard, the argument has nothing to do with what God SHOULD do, it has to do with the TRAITS that RELIGIOUS PEOPLE CLAIM GOD HAS

If somebody says that their mother is "loving" and "responsible", and then I come to find out that their mother sexually abused them and didn't put them into school to be educated, I think it stands to reason that their mother doesn't live up to the CRITERIA for the terms LOVING and RESPONSIBLE

BASED ON THE DEFINITIONS WE KNOW THOSE TERMS TO HAVE (you can't reason or debate without established definitions)

Me saying that their mother COULD have not abused them and COULD have sent them to school IN ORDER TO FIT THE CRITERIA is not me saying their mother SHOULD have done anything

I literally posted the Epicurean Paradox and you still didn't get the point smh

ONE CANNOT CLAIM X PERSON HAS X TRAITS, WHEN X PERSONS ACTIONS CONTRADICTS THE TRAITS THEY ARE CLAIMED TO POSSESS

I can't tell if you are being disingenuous or you are just that fucking stupid

Come back when you have an actual argument

Enjoy playing bullshit semantic games with someone else, but I won't be continuing a back and forth with someone pretending as if we don't have an established definition of love, you are pretty much trying to argue that

"Well someone can torture you and jerk off to your screams and still "love" you"

Ok dude, you can play those semantic games by yourself

I know how religious people use the terms "love" and "loving" in their everyday lives, so I assume that when they ascribe it to God they are using the SAME TERM with the SAME DEFINITION

Not going to play disingenuous word games when we both know what Christians mean when they say "loving"
Not gonna read all that retarded shit, fucking learn how to summarize your points without sperging out in paragraphs to appear smart when you're dumb as shit

Motherfucker you genuinely cannot believe that an entire world based on suffering which LITERALLY has the microscopic benefit of making its members slightly more mentally tougher (BUT ONLY TO SURVIVE THE BULLSHIT, WHICH OFTEN THEY CANT) is a benefit? Yeah let’s just create an entire world where every organism tries to eat and outsmart his neighbor, and the only added benefit is mental adversity bro! Dude God clearly does not exist, it’s just mental masturbation trying to fit God into a world that’s based on misery, not love.

well if he is immortal then do you think he is just going to create 1 earth and make humans with no problems and be done with it.

If he is creating a place called "hell" for eternal suffering then why would I not believe there would also be suffering on earth.

on some level it's probably an experiment to him, I don't know, and sure you can rant and rave how it isn't "fair" but I merely accept the reality of it. I don't see a "survival of the fittest" in creation as a proof of his non-existence.

My God desires the destruction of this current world, therefore, my God is based. :feelsdevil:

You Abrahamic fags along with the atheistic fags are so entirely very melodramatic. :feelsjuice:

I don't see a "survival of the fittest" in creation as a proof of his non-existence.
The thing is, reality actually has to follow the rules laid out in the bible for his existence to be probable, but its so vague and religious people are so illogical and stubborn that they won't stop believing no matter what

It reminds me of the TV series altered carbon, where its thousands of years in the future and every human is basically immortal because scientists discovered a way to transfer and store your entire consciousness into some piece of bio-metal, and people basically transfer from body to body (in some cases clones in other cases someone else's body) when their old body dies or ages to death

Even in such an advanced world where they have discovered and interacted with aliens, colonized multiple planets, and made themselves immortal, there's still that retarded immortal fucking Christian that believes in God despite the current world literally proving that God doesn't exist

There should be no immortality outside of what God claims in the bible and yet there are still religious copers who are now immortal that still believe in the Christian doctrine

There were also the copers that refused to have their consciousness transferred because they saw it as "sinful", talk about living in denial

As we move further and further into the future religious people will have to keep coping harder and harder like this. There will literally be guys fucking green alien bitches in future porn and a Christian will be talking about how "degenerate" it is and how he is "going to hell". Only a religious person can be so delusional and in denial, if a man is fucking alien bitches your God doesn't exist JFL

There are certain things that are just never supposed to happen if God is real, else you'd just be disingenuously moving the goal post over and over

"Who knows, maybe God created other planets with other beings and they go do "alien hell" if they disobey, we must spread the word of God to them" lol

Last edited:
well if he is immortal then do you think he is just going to create 1 earth and make humans with no problems and be done with it.

If he is creating a place called "hell" for eternal suffering then why would I not believe there would also be suffering on earth.

on some level it's probably an experiment to him, I don't know, and sure you can rant and rave how it isn't "fair" but I merely accept the reality of it. I don't see a "survival of the fittest" in creation as a proof of his non-existence.
So you’re telling me God created an entire fucking earth just for the sake of his own pleasure to watch being suffer simply because he’s an immortal god with nothing better to do? Yeah, maybe, but that’s not a god worth worshipping, much less the god of the Bible. That god might exist but if that’s the case you may as well be a murderer or a satanist it makes no difference.

abrahamic religions versus the immortal turritopsis dohrnii

There is certainly something above us, I doubt that it's one of the Gods that we praise on this earth though

that is one view.

it's just ignorance to me when we haven't even gotten past our moon but people deny the existence that there could possibly be beings out there in the universe that far transcend us in every way.

It doesn't even have to be "God" I found lots of people deny even the concept of aliens.

that is one view.

it's just ignorance to me when we haven't even gotten past our moon but people deny the existence that there could possibly be beings out there in the universe that far transcend us in every way.

It doesn't even have to be "God" I found lots of people deny even the concept of aliens.
The very fact that we would be in the fucking Stone Age, with a temple sacrificing goats and sheep on an altar without modern technology and science that didn’t come from god is to me evidence that if god actually did exist he would give us the things we need. But no, we are forced to figure everything out via trial by experimentation and death until we come to figure bits of scientific information out. “God” knows the cure for cancer but he’s still letting motherfuckers die painfully of it. When scientists figure that shit out NOBODY better be thanking a “god” for giving it to mankind when it could happen right fucking now.

So you’re telling me God created an entire fucking earth just for the sake of his own pleasure to watch being suffer simply because he’s an immortal god with nothing better to do? Yeah, maybe, but that’s not a god worth worshipping, much less the god of the Bible. That god might exist but if that’s the case you may as well be a murderer or a satanist it makes no difference.

I don't know his reasoning, this might be the 1000th earth created.

you can make whatever decision you want but I have enough proof myself to not ignore its existence.
The very fact that we would be in the fucking Stone Age, with a temple sacrificing goats and sheep on an altar without modern technology and science that didn’t come from god is to me evidence that if god actually did exist he would give us the things we need. But no, we are forced to figure everything out via trial by experimentation and death until we come to figure bits of scientific information out. “God” knows the cure for cancer but he’s still letting motherfuckers die painfully of it. When scientists figure that shit out NOBODY better be thanking a “god” for giving it to mankind when it could happen right fucking now.

what are you talking about, we sacrifice millions of goats and sheep and put them on burgers, humanity never became more humane with scientific progress, we just created better ways to kill things.

ok, what is wrong with experimentation and learning of knowledge? Why fixate on cancer as being the "big evil", death is the unavoidable end of life.

Last edited:
I don't know his reasoning, this might be the 1000th earth created.

you can make whatever decision you want but I have enough proof myself to not ignore its existence.
You pray to god dude but I’ll tell you what: I was extremely religious following every single fucking command I could in the Bible when I was 15, I would argue with atheists on the internet for hours and then pray for them after I got done doing it. I did nofap for almost 3 years during this time and completely changed my life to accommodate for God. During this my genetic acne was at its peak and I had extreme, brutal pustule acne with 4 cysts combining into one mega pimple and covering my entire face with cystic, extremely painful acne. All I wanted in life was for this acne to settle down so I could open my mouth and talk normal. It hurt to just open my mouth. And I would pray daily for this acne to go away. It never fucking did, god never ever cares and he never will. I have the acne scars on my face to this day from all this, and only accutane was able to cure my acne, but it gave me hairloss which I still have as well from it. God doesn’t give a flying fuck about you, if he does exist you’re delusional for wasting your time on such an evil motherfucker as everything you do in life is UP TO YOU. The reason why you have morals to help your neighbor and why I genetically want you help you if you are in need is because THATS THE ONLY HELP OUR SPECIES EVER GOT. It’s how we survived this long, we helped each other. If god actually fucking existed we would have a survival instinct to pray to God in need because that’s what would have helped our ancestors survive, you don’t have that instinct, because for millions of years NO GOD HAS EVER HELPED YOUR ANCESTORS.

You pray to god dude but I’ll tell you what: I was extremely religious following every single fucking command I could in the Bible when I was 15, I would argue with atheists on the internet for hours and then pray for them after I got done doing it. I did nofap for almost 3 years during this time and completely changed my life to accommodate for God. During this my genetic acne was at its peak and I had extreme, brutal pustule acne with 4 cysts combining into one mega pimple and covering my entire face with cystic, extremely painful acne. All I wanted in life was for this acne to settle down so I could open my mouth and talk normal. It hurt to just open my mouth. And I would pray daily for this acne to go away. It never fucking did, god never ever cares and he never will. I have the acne scars on my face to this day from all this, and only accutane was able to cure my acne, but it gave me hairloss which I still have as well from it. God doesn’t give a flying fuck about you, if he does exist you’re delusional for wasting your time on such an evil motherfucker as everything you do in life is UP TO YOU. The reason why you have morals to help your neighbor and why I genetically want you help you if you are in need is because THATS THE ONLY HELP OUR SPECIES EVER GOT. It’s how we survived this long, we helped each other. If god actually fucking existed we would have a survival instinct to pray to God in need because that’s what would have helped our ancestors survive, you don’t have that instinct, because for millions of years NO GOD HAS EVER HELPED YOUR ANCESTORS.

Well you know the story of Job then, your life can be made hell, but you can grow from that hell. I had 15 years of daily nausea, but I grew from that suffering, would I have liked that didn't happen, sure, but it did. Not everything in your life that happens to you even has to have a point to it, if you accept fatalism you accept what happens to you without an emotive reason

I don’t believe in God in a traditional sense. I believe I am God, as we all are in our individual universes. We are essentially one in the same, living each life as an experiment. To suicide would mean that the experiment is a failure and that it’s time to clear the board and start over again.

View attachment 476646
That is assuming Gnosticism isn’t the case. Either way, there is a perfect world out there, and I’ll stop at nothing to go there!
your ideas kind of match Neville Goddard, who argues all sentient beings are a derivative of one universal being and as such each sentient being holds the power to attain divinity and bring about a world that suits his/her desires. Also he argues every sentient being lives in their own bubble world different from others.

The thing is, reality actually has to follow the rules laid out in the bible for his existence to be probable, but its so vague and religious people are so illogical and stubborn that they won't stop believing no matter what

It reminds me of the TV series altered carbon, where its thousands of years in the future and every human is basically immortal because scientists discovered a way to transfer and store your entire consciousness into some piece of bio-metal, and people basically transfer from body to body (in some cases clones in other cases someone else's body) when their old body dies or ages to death

Even in such an advanced world where they have discovered and interacted with aliens, colonized multiple planets, and made themselves immortal, there's still that retarded immortal fucking Christian that believes in God despite the current world literally proving that God doesn't exist

There should be no immortality outside of what God claims in the bible and yet there are still religious copers who are now immortal that still believe in the Christian doctrine

There were also the copers that refused to have their consciousness transferred because they saw it as "sinful", talk about living in denial

As we move further and further into the future religious people will have to keep coping harder and harder like this. There will literally be guys fucking green alien bitches in future porn and a Christian will be talking about how "degenerate" it is and how he is "going to hell". Only a religious person can be so delusional and in denial, if a man is fucking alien bitches your God doesn't exist JFL

There are certain things that are just never supposed to happen if God is real, else you'd just be disingenuously moving the goal post over and over

"Who knows, maybe God created other planets with other beings and they go do "alien hell" if they disobey, we must spread the word of God to them" lol
Youre so fucking retarded. So it's either the Bible is real or God doesn't exist? Why set Christianoids standards and ramblings as the only path we have to understand God?

Youre so fucking retarded. So it's either the Bible is real or God doesn't exist? Why set Christianoids standards and ramblings as the only path we have to understand God?
Christians are an amusing and absurd lot.:feelsjuice:

Well you know the story of Job then, your life can be made hell, but you can grow from that hell. I had 15 years of daily nausea, but I grew from that suffering, would I have liked that didn't happen, sure, but it did. Not everything in your life that happens to you even has to have a point to it, if you accept fatalism you accept what happens to you without an emotive reason
Dude the story of job is absolute bullshit. The guy was literally fucking tortured by god for no reason and had all of his sons fucking brutally killed simply for an experiment to see if he was faithful, the thing is if god was truly all knowing and good he would have never ran that experiment because he would know that job was truly a good man. Think about this logically, if someone was good to you truly would you kill all his children, cover him in blisters, send him friends that bitch at him for a week, just to prove a point to literal fucking satan that this guy is faithful? Job is the single most retarded book in the Bible it was pointless torture and murder and proved God is insane, not that god is good, YOU would be a better god than the god of the Bible. God literally doesn’t exist. He does not. It’s made up to explain all the evil in the world as well as give you rules that some religious people want to control you with.