Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reasons why believing in God is cucked (from a person who has read the entire Bible 20 times as well as Quran and some Hadith)

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
>you are incel

>god placed the entire fate of mankind into whore eves decisions, who’s more retarded, eve or god for creating her 40 IQ

>god made a tree of knowledge of good and evil, then judged Adam and Eve for doing evil before they even ate the fruit to know what evil was in the first place.

>god says get married before sex then simultaneously gives instinct for women to be hypergamous animals instead of giving the rules of his retarded books into the instincts of man

>burn in hell for the rest of time for disobeying sabbath if you “work on saturday”

>creates an entire universe on pain meanwhile god faggot lives in eternal paradise and doesn’t help his cursed creation that he literally just watches 24/7 to make sure they don’t make the tiniest mistake

>kills his own fucking son on a cross meanwhile nobody gives a fucking shit about blood sacrifices except brutal savages, how is it the creator of the universe cares so much about human sacrifice and is at the same time the most forgiving creature to ever exist?

>will never answer a single one of your fucking prayers and everything in life is due to your own hard work and luck

>entire world is based on eating other organisms

>god walked the earth as jesus who could literally do anything yet he didn’t cure all the worlds problems just said he would in the future and then did a brb for 2,000 years

>sends you to hell for not muh worship me meanwhile god himself is the laziest, least caring, most hypocritical savage motherfucker to ever not exist

why is it the world looks exactly like it would if it’s a random fucking mess with no end purpose or goal and everything seems bent on destruction and pain? because nobody designed it, it was an accident and any peace and happiness we find is literally also an accident, pain and chaos is the natural state of everything. there is no god, if there is I’m a satanist. I actually wish god did exist, so I could blame someone for my inceldom, and have a goal in life of summoning satan, joining his demons, and overthrowing the faggot who made me this way.

but god doesn’t exist, case closed.

GrAYcel trying to promote Atheism to infect us with degeneracy. I have your number wicked one

GrAYcel trying to promote Atheism to infect us with degeneracy. I have your number wicked one
Kill yourself
>kills his own fucking son on a cross meanwhile nobody gives a fucking shit about blood sacrifices except brutal savages, how is it the creator of the universe cares so much about human sacrifice and is at the same time the most forgiving creature to ever exist?
This is one of my favorites

"God is loving and forgiving"

Literally has to have his son die a slow and painful death so that we could "earn" his forgiveness for committing acts that he purposefully designed us to enjoy doing :feelskek:

God is a sadist

You do realize religion solves absolutely nothing right? Say I converted right now to believe in Christianity. Would my life improve? Definitely not. I used to be religious lol. My life has improved since doing other things but changing my beliefs to atheism has only made my life improve because now I realize everything is up to me.

realizing this just makes it 10000 more times worst to live just the thought of life being just around luck and you are unlucky by just being born makes me want to rope , even if he existed fuck him for creating us so unfairly , some religouos cucks like to argue that "it's just a test " i told some foid about my suicidal life she gave me the religouis excuses and the test thing , well its not a fucking test if it was i would have been better and would have grown into a "better human" and eliot rodgers would have never murdered those people , just fucking kill me at this point the only good part about my day is dreaming and sleeping thats when i escape from this harsh harsh truth of this eternal chaos of doom

You do realize religion solves absolutely nothing right? Say I converted right now to believe in Christianity. Would my life improve? Definitely not. I used to be religious lol. My life has improved since doing other things but changing my beliefs to atheism has only made my life improve because now I realize everything is up to me.
If everyone was religious, then yes our lives would improve. You can’t blame a foid for not being religious if you yourself aren’t religious. If you embrace hedonism, why shouldn’t a roastie? Therein lies our problem. However, the lives of men are far worse than the lives of females in our current predicament so there’s literally no benefit

high iq and based as fuck

realizing this just makes it 10000 more times worst to live just the thought of life being just around luck and you are unlucky by just being born makes me want to rope , even if he existed fuck him for creating us so unfairly , some religouos cucks like to argue that "it's just a test " i told some foid about my suicidal life she gave me the religouis excuses and the test thing , well its not a fucking test if it was i would have been better and would have grown into a "better human" and eliot rodgers would have never murdered those people , just fucking kill me at this point the only good part about my day is dreaming and sleeping thats when i escape from this harsh harsh truth of this eternal chaos of doom
Its not a test one some people get their time limit cut by an hour and other people get an answer cheat sheet emailed to them a week before the exam

Just lol, I agree. If life was just a test then why do some babies die in the fucking womb before they are even born. Did they pass the test or fail it? Do they go to heaven as fetuses connected to a spiritual umbilical cord too? Life isn’t a test, it’s an accident, and sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t.

You can’t blame a foid for not being religious if you yourself aren’t religious.
You are a complete retard

If all of us converted tomorrow that wouldn't make women convert, which makes converting pointless, your wording sounds as if you believe that if we converted women would, life doesn't work like that

Religion is truly for the illogical

Last edited:
God probably exists, but that god probably fucking hates us due to the way they made us

Just lol, I agree. If life was just a test then why do some babies die in the fucking womb before they are even born. Did they pass the test or fail it? Do they go to heaven as fetuses connected to a spiritual umbilical cord too? Life isn’t a test, it’s an accident, and sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t.
lol they say in islam that dead babies just get a free card to heaven where the is the test in that or the reason for their creation
Its not a test one some people get their time limit cut by an hour and other people get an answer cheat sheet emailed to them a week before the exam
life is just so fuckimg fair

>Life is a test
>God trying to create multiple choice questions:
conjoinedtwins35.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think God maybe does exist he just doesn’t give a rats ass about subhumans. He only blesses chad and Stacy. That’s just life. We subhumans serve a purpose. Beauty and success wouldn’t exist if there were no ugly losers

If everyone was religious, then yes our lives would improve. You can’t blame a foid for not being religious if you yourself aren’t religious. If you embrace hedonism, why shouldn’t a roastie? Therein lies our problem. However, the lives of men are far worse than the lives of females in our current predicament so there’s literally no benefit
Dude embracing atheism isn’t throwing morals out the window. I don’t believe in doing evil. Neither do religious people. I still believe in right and wrong, but I know it’s rooted in our human instincts not God. When you realize God is not good and that goodness isn’t from God, it’s from your instincts to survive, you wont see God the same way ever again. Most satanists aren’t evil they are just incels who are full of hatred with the way religious people treated them for being ugly. Most of the world is religious and it’s still a shit show because BOTTOM LINE we follow our instincts NOT a bunch of made made rules, which is what religion is.

You are a complete retard, he literally just said this

If all of us converted tomorrow that wouldn't make women convert, which makes converting pointless, your wording sounds as if you believe that if we converted women would, life doesn't work like that

Religion is truly for the illogical
If every incel lived as a Christian, then of course we could bend society, and foids would to our whim. Why do you think Muslim nations are less degenerate? Being a Christian requires more than just calling yourself one, it also requires you to embrace a certain lifestyle and vote for politicians who wouldn’t allow the rampant degeneracy you see now.

Beauty and success wouldn’t exist if there were no ugly losers
You are using circular logic

An ALL POWERFUL God can create world where everyone is beautiful and everyone is designed to be have realistic standards of attraction so that were not just "alright" but excited with dating anyone

An ALL POWERFUL God can create a world in which nobody has to be a "loser", a world where resources aren't limited, and nobody has to live off of anyone (Adam & Eve were literally in a Garden with unlimited resources, food included, so yeah, it could have been done on a global scale)

At the end of the day, the Epicurean Paradox goes undefeated, it cannot be refuted, God cannot be simultaneously
1. All Powerful
2. All Knowing
3. "Good" & Loving

You have to remove at least one trait or else there is a contradiction
Epicurean Paradox

If every incel lived as a Christian, then of course we could bend society, and foids would to our whim.
What percentage of the planet do you think are incels right now?

If every incel lived as a Christian, then of course we could bend society, and foids would to our whim. Why do you think Muslim nations are less degenerate? Being a Christian requires more than just calling yourself one, it also requires you to embrace a certain lifestyle and vote for politicians who wouldn’t allow the rampant degeneracy you see now.
Islamic people are just reverse hypergamy because their rules are so fucking brutal that they kill women and anyone who disobeys the slightest rules. It’s not that everyone is obeying it, it’s that everyone who isn’t is brutally killed. They aren’t living in paradise, just a heavily enforced prison. FUCK praying to some God 5 times a day for a hairy Arab wife who secretly lusts after chaddullah when you aren’t home.

Based.
I think the same. Chaos and pain are the most natural thing in this universe. The absolute lack of god is just overwhelming. And it would not be so bad if there was an anti-God to worship, as you said, but nah. No God, no Satan. You cannot even be a dystheist. Theres just an indifferent void that doesnt care about anything, not even if it itself exists or not. The universe is just a random´s void ornament and, if it has any value, its a purely aesthetical one, as nietzsche said Anyway...

Ive always found funny how jesus clearly states in the new testament that he is going to return very very soon and then the world will end, like, maybe some months or years after his predication. And christians, during 2000 fucking years have had to interpret this lines in a different way, with the most pathetic mental gmnastics imaginable, so their entire religion makes sense. There are an infinity of studies that show that jesus was just another figure inside a larger tradition of apocalyptic judaism that was absolutely wrong about all their claims (as any other apocalyptic sect, because the world has not ended lol). This tradition of deceiving yourself about the second comming (clearly stated to happen very very soon) begins in the fucking NT itself, with the letters of saint paul. But even he states (correct me if im wrong) that because the ending of the world is so near (lmao) the first christian comunities to which he was writting didnt have to worry too much about political o material problems.

I could write a book about how deluded are buddhist nowadays if you take serious their sacred texts in the Canon Pali. But im too drunk.

Dude embracing atheism isn’t throwing morals out the window. I don’t believe in doing evil. Neither do religious people. I still believe in right and wrong, but I know it’s rooted in our human instincts not God. When you realize God is not good and that goodness isn’t from God, it’s from your instincts to survive, you wont see God the same way ever again. Most satanists aren’t evil they are just incels who are full of hatred with the way religious people treated them for being ugly. Most of the world is religious and it’s still a shit show because BOTTOM LINE we follow our instincts NOT a bunch of made made rules, which is what religion is.
The western system of morality which spread throughout most of the world due to colonialism and then imperialism was influenced by Christianity. Just look at the customs American, Pacific, and African tribes had before Christianity when compared to European civilizations at the same time. Just look at the wanton disrespect atheist fascist and communists have for life. Just look at how US Republicans in particular oppose China

brutal. what OP listed is basically why I am Buddha maxxing

Based.
I think the same. Chaos and pain are the most natural thing in this universe. The absolute lack of god is just overwhelming. And it would not be so bad if there was an anti-God to worship, as you said, but nah. No God, no Satan. You cannot even be a dystheist. Theres just an indifferent void that doesnt care about anything, not even if it itself exists or not. The universe is just a random´s void ornament and, if it has any value, its a purely aesthetical one, as nietzsche said Anyway...

Ive always found funny how jesus clearly states in the new testament that he is going to return very very soon and then the world will end, like, maybe some months or years after his predication. And christians, during 2000 fucking years have had to interpret this lines in a different way, with the most pathetic mental gmnastics imaginable, so their entire religion makes sense. There are an infinity of studies that show that jesus was just another figure inside a larger tradition of apocalyptic judaism that was absolutely wrong about all their claims (as any other apocalyptic sect, because the world has not ended lol). This tradition of deceiving yourself about the second comming (clearly stated to happen very very soon) begins in the fucking NT itself, with the letters of saint paul. But even he states (correct me if im wrong) that because the ending of the world is so near (lmao) the first christian comunities to which he was writting didnt have to worry too much about political o material problems.

I could write a book about how deluded are buddhist nowadays if you take serious their sacred texts in the Canon Pali. But im too drunk.
Yes you have this exactly. I figured a lot of this shit out myself when I read the Bible and looked it up only to find tons of mental gymnastics as well as an early Christian. I remember reading Jesus saying “surely I tell you not one of you watching shall pass before the kingdom of heaven comes” saying the end of time and judgement was literally coming SOON and that’s why tons of his parables talk about Jesus coming “as a theif in the night” and you have to be good 24/7 because he might come when you are sinning and you’ll be fucked. And John writing the book of revelations writes in the beginning of revelations “the kingdom of heaven is at hand…” to start out the fucking book lmao. That’s all the stuff I found personally that I can recall just from my own memory. Like what the fuck Jesus was literally a lot telling everyone he’s coming ASAP then dipping for thousands of years. His body is somewhere on this earth still, he’s not coming back because he never fucking left.

The western system of morality which spread throughout most of the world due to colonialism and then imperialism was influenced by Christianity. Just look at the customs American, Pacific, and African tribes had before Christianity when compared to European civilizations at the same time. Just look at the wanton disrespect atheist fascist and communists have for life. Just look at how US Republicans in particular oppose China
God literally should have just gave humans the instinct to believe in him instead of programming us like fucking apes. He literally CAUSED the degeneracy and then judges us for following our own nature. Why is it God himself is by nature perfect, and then he makes us flawed by NATURE and forces us to worship him for being perfect? It’s illogical. He should have made us perfect and then maybe we wouldn’t be so fucking degenerate. We act like animals because we fucking are.

had an argument with a christian foid who failed to understand that we have no free will and kept on telling me we choose to get hit by a cat and we choose to he depressed fucking retarded woman
I have my experiences that have convinced me pleasure worls exist in the astral realm. and one can get there.
i think that's true it needs practice to astral project , did you try it

had an argument with a christian foid who failed to understand that we have no free will and kept on telling me we choose to get hit by a cat and we choose to he depressed fucking retarded woman

i think that's true it needs practice to astral project , did you try it
Jfl what did you expect from a hole who’s literally built by nature to process cum as a main bodily task

God literally should have just gave humans the instinct to believe in him instead of programming us like fucking apes. He literally CAUSED the degeneracy and then judges us for following our own nature. Why is it God himself is by nature perfect, and then he makes us flawed by NATURE and forces us to worship him for being perfect? It’s illogical. He should have made us perfect and then maybe we wouldn’t be so fucking degenerate. We act like animals because we fucking are.
and the religouis people always have this supriority complex thinking they are choosen by god and all the pagens choose to not bielive in him and that he will burn thise in hell and reward them with heaven

Islamic people are just reverse hypergamy because their rules are so fucking brutal that they kill women and anyone who disobeys the slightest rules. It’s not that everyone is obeying it, it’s that everyone who isn’t is brutally killed. They aren’t living in paradise, just a heavily enforced prison. FUCK praying to some God 5 times a day for a hairy Arab wife who secretly lusts after chaddullah when you aren’t home.
The people in those nations have customs and laws that enforce modesty so random killings aren’t necessary. We’d be seeing millions be executed in places like Iran each year if your point was true. If praying 5 times was all I had to do to get a wife, I would be off to my closest mosque. Idc if Chaddullah is more attractive than me since I don’t need to be Chad; I just need a loyal looksmatch.

Jfl what did you expect from a hole who’s literally built by nature to process cum as a main bodily task
she's so damn naive and she was a so called femcel , how could femcels even exist bro most their problems are their shit personality and they keep saying that men are the reason for all the pain suffering

Free will definitely exists, but one is still limited by whatever options they can choose from

Having the will (ability to choose something) is separate from having all the options you want to choose from

For example if i walk into an ice cream shop I have the free will to buy whatever flavor I want, but I can only buy from the flavors that are available in the store to begin with

Saying free will doesn't exist is like saying the post you just made that I am responding to right now was done on autopilot by your body and if you had tried to stop yourself from typing it you wouldn't be able to stop lol

Of course you have free will, nobody is forcing you to think the thoughts you are having or move your body in any way

You could make the convoluted argument that you were just "destined" to do specific things, so even if you did stop yourself it would have been because you were destined to stop yourself, but that is nothing but nonsense that you can't prove or disprove. Its you asserting something to be true AFTER THE FACT, and that makes it inherently fallacious, its nothing but hindsight

What can be measured and reasoned is the here and the now, and the thoughts you are having while reading this right now are your own, and the response you are typing up after you read this is you consciously typing to form words and sentences to convey meaning

So to me the irony of stating that free will doesn't exist is that you have to utilize free will in order to utter those very words (or type it out)

Free will definitely exists, but one is still limited by whatever options they can choose from

Having the will (ability to choose something) is separate from having all the options you want to choose from

For example if i walk into an ice cream shop I have the free will to buy whatever flavor I want, but I can only buy from the flavors that are available in the store to begin with

Saying free will doesn't exist is like saying the post you just made that I am responding to right now was done on autopilot by your body and if you had tried to stop yourself from typing it you wouldn't be able to stop lol

Of course you have free will, nobody is forcing you to think the thoughts you are having or move your body in any way

You could make the convoluted argument that you were just "destined" to do specific things, so even if you did stop yourself it would have been because you were destined to stop yourself, but that is nothing but nonsense that you can't prove or disprove. Its you asserting something to be true AFTER THE FACT, and that makes it inherently fallacious, its nothing but hindsight

What can be measured and reasoned is the here and the now, and the thoughts you are having while reading this right now are your own, and the response you are typing up after you read this is you consciously typing to form words and sentences to convey meaning

So to me the irony of stating that free will doesn't exist is that you have to utilize free will in order to utter those very words (or type it out)
i get where you are coming from but i never felt that these thoughts are my own past expereinces and events had created these thoughts and choices and the words i am typing in the now , that's the way i see it , if free will exists why can't we get a girlfriend btw

I just don't believe in it. That's all.

buddhism is a good cope but it's still a cope

If you want my opinion, true buddhism, traditional buddhism, early presectarian buddhism, the kind of buddhism that this guy practices

View: https://youtu.be/ny71L92YnFk

is probably the best cope ever invented by a human mind. Its just a dude that practices what the buddha said, exactly as he said it, in the most canonical texts of buddhism. No late theravada, or mahayana or vajrayana bullshit. Im not exaggerating, btw. Ive said it many times but... if i had the balls, i would return to the monastic life, this time as a theravadin.

I have my experiences that have convinced me pleasure worls exist in the astral realm. and one can get there.

I would love to know if these different worlds exist. They are clearly stated to exist in the sacred texts i respect the most, the Pali Canon. Any idea what could i do to experience something that is undoubtedly a different realm of being? Ive meditated a lot and had many experiences and trances of many kinds, but none of them i would say were experiences of what it must be definetly a different dimension.

If you want my opinion, true buddhism, traditional buddhism, early presectarian buddhism, the kind of buddhism that this guy practices

is probably the best cope ever invented by a human mind. Its just a dude that practices what the buddha said, exactly as he said it, in the most canonical texts of buddhism. No late theravada, or mahayana or vajrayana bullshit. Im not exaggerating, btw. Ive said it many times but... if i had the balls, i would return to the monastic life, this time as a theravadin.

I would love to know if these different worlds exist. They are clearly stated to exist in the sacred texts i respect the most, the Pali Canon. Any idea what could i do to experience something that is undoubtedly a different realm of being? Ive meditated a lot and had many experiences and trances of many kinds, but none of them i would say were experiences of what it must be definetly a different dimension.

try practicing astral projection hypnosis

if free will exists why can't we get a girlfriend btw
Your logic is really flawed, you have to see how ridiculous this statement sounds, there's a difference between "will" and "ability"

"Will" is your CHOICE to do something

"Ability" is your CAPABILITY to carry out that choice

I can have the "will" to exercise, that doesn't mean I have the "ability" to do 500 push ups straight by virtue of my will

You might as well say "If free will exists why can't I grow wings and fly"

Biology doesn't bend to will, "will" isn't some reality warping super power

Will is your ability to make choices, not your ability to grant yourself abilities

she's so damn naive and she was a so called femcel , how could femcels even exist bro most their problems are their shit personality and they keep saying that men are the reason for all the pain suffering
They are quite possibly the most useless of the female gender. Terrible genetics and not even a good enough personality for any man, and all of their problems are from not getting chad. So not even a normie could be happy with them, totally, totally useless in every regard.

try practicing astral projection hypnosis

It doesnt work for me. I seriously engaged in many tantric practices consisting basically on developing the hability to have lucid dreams voluntarily (so you can meditate during your dreams too, in the buddhist context). I cant, at least consistently.
Also, when i suffer actual hallucinations (during other kinds of meditative practices) i can recognize them as such during and after. And i think that most "astral proyection" techniques are just ways to develop psychosis (having delusions and hallucinations AND actually believing theire real). Thats why i said
Ive meditated a lot and had many experiences and trances of many kinds, but none of them i would say were experiences of what it must be definetly a different dimension.

The people in those nations have customs and laws that enforce modesty so random killings aren’t necessary. We’d be seeing millions be executed in places like Iran each year if your point was true. If praying 5 times was all I had to do to get a wife, I would be off to my closest mosque. Idc if Chaddullah is more attractive than me since I don’t need to be Chad; I just need a loyal looksmatch.
if you live in an arabic country you would see now that our next generation of young arabic women are either attracted to rich men or attractive boys so its game over for us

I’m a hapacel and my grandfather was actually a theravada Buddhist monk. I wish I met my Asian grandfather, he was the only honorable man I have to look up to in my entire lineage. He was a good man unlike my white abusive grandfather and abusive father who just hated life and made everyone around them suffer. I tried looking into Buddhism but I just can’t wrap my head around any old believes that aren’t updated with modern science because I feel like they made conclusive judgements about the universe before they knew the specifics of the origins of the universe scientifically and other things like that.

It doesnt work for me. I seriously engaged in many tantric practices consisting basically on developing the hability to have lucid dreams voluntarily (so you can meditate during your dreams too, in the buddhist context). I cant, at least consistently.
Also, when i suffer actual hallucinations (during other kinds of meditative practices) i can recognize them as such during and after. And i think that most "astral proyection" techniques are just ways to develop psychosis (having delusions and hallucinations AND actually believing theire real). Thats why i said
brutual , i hope you achieve it

I am so incel sitting in my car waiting for my pizza to get made at Pizza Hut meanwhile it’s Saturday night there’s chads dressed up outside my car with girls hugging them jfl sooo over for me

They are quite possibly the most useless of the female gender. Terrible genetics and not even a good enough personality for any man, and all of their problems are from not getting chad. So not even a normie could be happy with them, totally, totally useless in every regard.
agreed , a week ago i though incels and femcels could get together but it seems like femcels are way different then us incels

deities are unfalsifiable and unreachable though, but yes religions are easily disproven, its pilar ground is a past hallucination that thrives in the collective consciousness due a predisposition.

agreed , a week ago i though incels and femcels could get together but it seems like femcels are way different then us incels
Yeah no dude femcels do not exist, my parents are both fugly as hell but somehow I turned out kind of average looking just with some few failos like hairloss, gyno, really bad acne that I’ve managed to cure. But I objectively mog the absolute fuck out of my sister somehow she got all the worst genetic traits and I look more feminine and good looking than her despite that she’s female. On top of this she has had white dudes who are normie tier hit on her and no normie tier girls hit on me despite the fact that I objectively mog the female version of myself. It’s this cursed world we live in bro.

I just can’t wrap my head around any old believes that aren’t updated with modern science

There are many many buddhist doctrines that seem to contradict current sciences, but they dont (in my opinion). Thats because i prefer the pre-sectarian buddhism as it appears in the Pali Canon, and in those texts, the buddha barely makes any metaphysical or scientific claims (many suttas dedicated to the peculiar kind of agnosticism that the buddha wants its followers to understand). All those views about the cosmos, the mind, what nirvana is (the investigation of which the buddha himself discourages), what humans are, etc. were introduced by the sects and its condensed in their respective Abidhamma, which i know but chose to ignore in order to correctly understand the suttas themselves.
But... its true that there are some doctrines (basically, the whole mythological cosmology with all those worlds, planes, hells, gods... linked through reincarnation) that is canonical, appear in the Pali Canon, and are incompatible with current cosmology and philosophy. Thats probably the only thing that makes me doubt the dhamma. But, not as a theory but a practice conducing to the definitive end of suffering... earl buddhism is the best the humanity has (as far as i know)

Last edited:
Yeah no dude femcels do not exist, my parents are both fugly as hell but somehow I turned out kind of average looking just with some few failos like hairloss, gyno, really bad acne that I’ve managed to cure. But I objectively mog the absolute fuck out of my sister somehow she got all the worst genetic traits and I look more feminine and good looking than her despite that she’s female. On top of this she has had white dudes who are normie tier hit on her and no normie tier girls hit on me despite the fact that I objectively mog the female version of myself. It’s this cursed world we live in bro.
proof that women have it easy , i know this girl that looks like an actual rat get hit on by old chads shr is 16 and they are like in their 20s and she has a boyfriend who is above average

proof that women have it easy , i know this girl that looks like an actual rat get hit on by old chads shr is 16 and they are like in their 20s and she has a boyfriend who is above average
Yeah man. Everyone knows women have it easy believe me. Everrrryonnneee knows. Any person who has ever been in a social circle can obviously see that everyone crowds around the girls and that nobody gives a flying fuck about men. Trust bro normies know about this 100% but there’s nothing anyone can do. No amount of bitching can solve human nature. We can’t fix this issue. Good news is the sun will blow up one day. That’s the solution.

it's so fuckiny unfair and hard to live with if you realize that , because we can never return to tradition or be equal the world will remain the same and it will get worst