Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reasonable Ways The Government and Society Can Help Actual Incels, IT I Challenge You To Find One Flaw Within My Proposal

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Here I present reasonable solutions to the issue of inceldom. From henceforth my solutions will be based on addressing lookism and to a smaller extent heightism as these are the actual root causes of inceldom, those who are average looking or above cannot truly be incel, this is a basic truth that must be accepted, while they can be disadvantaged socially, with employment or romantically for other reasons, this is a small minority and is not the subject of my post . This is inspired by @Fat Link 's post on how the government can help incels, while I understand his solution and admit it has merits, I believe it's insufficient to address most of the issues faced by those with unattractive male faces or extremely short men.

What we need is a campaign that teaches the blackpill to all children and the general public without any of the misogyny or anger, and actually admits to the unique issues which affect only those with unattractive male faces and aims to address the massive injustices of lookism and heightism. The blackpill is taught as a school subject in grade school, middle school and high school, this includes the study of hard wired prejudices and potential solutions to them. Every year at the beginning of the class, all the males and females are ranked based on facial attractiveness based on peer choice, the bottom 15% are separately told of their fate without any mockery or sugar-coating. They are told that their peers find them undesirable to look at but this is not their fault and they will suffer discrimination and prejudice due to it. But efforts are being made to change that, we will be aiming to reduce social exclusion, job discrimination and social mistreatment and rejection through education and legal protection. All the guys are told that if they remain unattractive after they are finished developing, they will almost certainly never have sexual or romantic relationships with the opposite sex due to female hypergamy, which is taught as reasonable due to the risk of pregnancy women face and the fact that the goal of sex is to produce genetically healthy offspring. They are encouraged to get plastic surgery to correct their flaws and each of them have their flaws described in extreme detail so they know exactly what surgeries will benefit them, they are taught to have realistic expectations and to recognize some of them will continue being unattractive after the surgeries. The same is done with boys in the bottom 5 percent of height.

Meanwhile, within the class all the kids are taught that it's bad to socially exclude ugly people, mainly males, and that ugly people can be good too. They are praised or rewarded for including unattractive kids, mainly boys and extremely short boys in the bottom 5% of height. This continues every year as a mandatory class from k-12, in place of another elective. The class will include assignments, tests, essays, readings and media which cover aspects of the blackpill, primarily lookism, female hypergamy, phenotype-pill, heightism, how to attract the opposite sex and anatomy, including what makes a male or female face attractive, tips on improving social skills and softmaxxing along with mewing, proper sleep and exercise, proper diet to improve looks along with surgeries for unattractive people .

Those who bully unattractive people are severely punished and they are treated as a protected group by law in terms of employment and education, similar to protected minorities and women today. Employers will be required to create interviews in a way that reduces looks bias and unattractive people will be allowed to sue for facing a hostile work environment, workplace bullying or being fired due to their appearance. Unattractive people are classified as unattractive for legal protection, so the government knows who they are, this is based on school records, teachers are required to submit the names of all the unattractive post pubescent adults at the end of grade 12, which will be the final year of blackpill classes. A final polling must be done at the end of the 12th grade year to ensure that the most unattractive adults have their names submitted. Those who suffer disfiguring accidents or suddenly become unattractive after the age of 18 can also be evaluated and included for legal protection if their unattractivness is found to be permanent.

The state will subsidize plastic surgery for those who are classified as unattractive adults, this is based on income, criminal background check, amount of taxes paid, level of need based on unattractivness level. Essentially unattractive people with better paying jobs, who are on the right side of the law and who are extremely unattractive will receive greater amount of funding. This becomes available after the age of 25, and records begin at the age of 18, those who choose to wait will receive more funding. Those who are too severely deformed to ever be seriously integrated in society are given free surgeries and a certain amount of weekly income from the government, while also receiving subsidized rates for products and services at select stores.

Meanwhile plastic surgeons should be touted as heroes and funding should be devoted to improving and researching surgical techniques to eliminate ugliness and shortness. Genetic engineering and designer babies are also promoted and funded so as to reduce the amount of unattractive and short children being born.

The media will also be encouraged to feature films with unattractive characters facing lookism with some government tax breaks in the beginning, similar to holocaust and Jim Crow movies of today. A large niche would hopefully evolve with media that is relatable to incels and also somewhat appreciated by the mainstream similar to anime today. This would reduce the feelings of isolation and alienation that ugly truecels face while making society more sympathetic to the plight of unattractive people, primarily men.

To a large extent this would reduce and even potentially eliminate the issue of inceldom. At the very least it would make life bearable for all those who are facially unattractive and extremely short. This is a real solution, if you are a genuinely unattractive incel, your issue is not a lack of sex or relationships, but how society and primarily women treat you due to your physical appearance. While lookism will never be fully eliminated it can be reduced to the extent that unattractive men can flourish and live healthy and productive lives in society, to at least the same extent as those with unattractive female faces.

Last edited:
too long i will just smoke weed :smonk:

Brutal no reply pill @PLA1092

Brutal no reply pill @PLA1092
I would agree with that, but it also has to include cracking down on hypergamy and foid privilege at the core; moral degeneracy, liberalism, and these ideas that foids are oppressed in any whatsoever must be abolished and removed from society first. :feelssus:

Your ideas coincidentally share some thought with mine... :feelswhere:

All subhumans AND Chads possibly born are to be immediately recorded and tagged for further education and guiding assisted by their parents; while subhumans would be schooled in self-defense, wealthmaxxing, and work suitable for a sub 5 which would maximize their potential, and would also be trained to looksmax to the furthest they can with possible corrective surgery being mandated... :feelshehe:

Chads, on the other hand, would be trained only in self-humility, lookism, their privilege, and be sent to work in the trades in employment such as in the mines to ultimately fuel this new world. :feelsjuice:

Hypergamy and foid standards would be strictly regulated with education on lookism and a non-degenerate society, as well as the treatment of sub 6s. :feelsclown:

I would agree with that, but it also has to include cracking down on hypergamy and foid privilege at the core; moral degeneracy, liberalism, and these ideas that foids are oppressed in any whatsoever must be abolished and removed from society first. :feelssus:

Your ideas coincidentally share some thought with mine... :feelswhere:
We could just force women to date their looksmax and strip them of rights but this seems like a fair and in between compromise, which normies would agree with. In a traditional society, looksmaxxed would be mostly unnecessary other than noticeably deformed cases. Also, interesting to note no one wants to read this post.

Here I present reasonable solutions to the issue of inceldom. From henceforth my solutions will be based on addressing lookism and to a smaller extent heightism as these are the actual root causes of inceldom, those who are average looking or above cannot truly be incel, this is a basic truth that must be accepted, while they can be disadvantaged socially, with employment or romantically for other reasons, this is a small minority and is not the subject of my post . This is inspired by @Fat Link 's post on how the government can help incels, while I understand his solution and admit it has merits, I believe it's insufficient to address most of the issues faced by those with unattractive male faces or extremely short men.

What we need is a campaign that teaches the blackpill to all children and the general public without any of the misogyny or anger, and actually admits to the unique issues which affect only those with unattractive male faces and aims to address the massive injustices of lookism and heightism. The blackpill is taught as a school subject in grade school, middle school and high school, this includes the study of hard wired prejudices and potential solutions to them. Every year at the beginning of the class, all the males and females are ranked based on facial attractiveness based on peer choice, the bottom 15% are separately told of their fate without any mockery or sugar-coating. They are told that their peers find them undesirable to look at but this is not their fault and they will suffer discrimination and prejudice due to it. But efforts are being made to change that, we will be aiming to reduce social exclusion, job discrimination and social mistreatment and rejection through education and legal protection. All the guys are told that if they remain unattractive after they are finished developing, they will almost certainly never have sexual or romantic relationships with the opposite sex due to female hypergamy, which is taught as reasonable due to the risk of pregnancy women face and the fact that the goal of sex is to produce genetically healthy offspring. They are encouraged to get plastic surgery to correct their flaws and each of them have their flaws described in extreme detail so they know exactly what surgeries will benefit them, they are taught to have realistic expectations and to recognize some of them will continue being unattractive after the surgeries. The same is done with boys in the bottom 5 percent of height.

Meanwhile, within the class all the kids are taught that it's bad to socially exclude ugly people, mainly males, and that ugly people can be good too. They are praised or rewarded for including unattractive kids, mainly boys and extremely short boys in the bottom 5% of height. This continues every year as a mandatory class from k-12, in place of another elective. The class will include assignments, tests, essays, readings and media which cover aspects of the blackpill, primarily lookism, female hypergamy, phenotype-pill, heightism, how to attract the opposite sex and anatomy, including what makes a male or female face attractive, tips on improving social skills and softmaxxing along with mewing, proper sleep and exercise, proper diet to improve looks along with surgeries for unattractive people .

Those who bully unattractive people are severely punished and they are treated as a protected group by law in terms of employment and education, similar to protected minorities and women today. Employers will be required to create interviews in a way that reduces looks bias and unattractive people will be allowed to sue for facing a hostile work environment, workplace bullying or being fired due to their appearance. Unattractive people are classified as unattractive for legal protection, so the government knows who they are, this is based on school records, teachers are required to submit the names of all the unattractive post pubescent adults at the end of grade 12, which will be the final year of blackpill classes. A final polling must be done at the end of the 12th grade year to ensure that the most unattractive adults have their names submitted. Those who suffer disfiguring accidents or suddenly become unattractive after the age of 18 can also be evaluated and included for legal protection if their unattractivness is found to be permanent.

The state will subsidize plastic surgery for those who are classified as unattractive adults, this is based on income, criminal background check, amount of taxes paid, level of need based on unattractivness level. Essentially unattractive people with better paying jobs, who are on the right side of the law and who are extremely unattractive will receive greater amount of funding. This becomes available after the age of 25, and records begin at the age of 18, those who choose to wait will receive more funding. Those who are too severely deformed to ever be seriously integrated in society are given free surgeries and a certain amount of weekly income from the government, while also receiving subsidized rates for products and services at select stores.

Meanwhile plastic surgeons should be touted as heroes and funding should be devoted to improving and researching surgical techniques to eliminate ugliness and shortness. Genetic engineering and designer babies are also promoted and funded so as to reduce the amount of unattractive and short children being born.

The media will also be encouraged to feature films with unattractive characters facing lookism with some government tax breaks in the beginning, similar to holocaust and Jim Crow movies of today. A large niche would hopefully evolve with media that is relatable to incels and also somewhat appreciated by the mainstream similar to anime today. This would reduce the feelings of isolation and alienation that ugly truecels face while making society more sympathetic to the plight of unattractive people, primarily men.

To a large extent this would reduce and even potentially eliminate the issue of inceldom. At the very least it would make life bearable for all those who are facially unattractive and extremely short. This is a real solution, if you are a genuinely unattractive incel, your issue is not a lack of sex or relationships, but how society and primarily women treat you due to your physical appearance. While lookism will never be fully eliminated it can be reduced to the extent that unattractive men can flourish and live healthy and productive lives in society, to at least the same extent as those with unattractive female faces.
I gave up on reading all of ur 69493 word, mang

Would never happen. Schools and hell even all the way up to unis I think have have anti-bullying campaigns for decades now. Nothing changes. They merely state it and put it on posters but do nothing about it. Even the staff members are influenced by the social hierarchy created by the students. Being more favorable towards popular kids and bullies and a lot harsher to ugly outcasts.

I think the irony also is that sometimes they seem to appoint some kids as some sort of ambassadors for stuff. Including spreading the message of anti-bullying and stuff. its always a popular kid that they choose. But once they've said their part, those same appointed kids spewing all that shit are the first ones to start treating the ugly reject males of the school like shit. Most of society doesn't want a solution to this issue. Our suffering is their entertainment

Better plan

Also plastic surgery doesn’t work on most people
We need to look at how unattractive people are persecuted beyond just being unable to have sex and dates.

IT would already hate this.
Their definition of the blackpill involves misogyny and nihilism, which is not mentioned here.

Would never happen. Schools and hell even all the way up to unis I think have have anti-bullying campaigns for decades now. Nothing changes. They merely state it and put it on posters but do nothing about it. Even the staff members are influenced by the social hierarchy created by the students. Being more favorable towards popular kids and bullies and a lot harsher to ugly outcasts.

I think the irony also is that sometimes they seem to appoint some kids as some sort of ambassadors for stuff. Including spreading the message of anti-bullying and stuff. its always a popular kid that they choose. But once they've said their part, those same appointed kids spewing all that shit are the first ones to start treating the ugly reject males of the school like shit. Most of society doesn't want a solution to this issue. Our suffering is their entertainment
To be fair some schools do take bullying seriously if it's physical or repeated harassment. Of course you can't mandate people be inclusive but it could make being nice to or befriending unattractive boys out of pity fashionable and people generally follow trends. I have seen this myself but I think people generally live in their own bubbles and generally unaware of their own implicit biases. Making them aware of it might lead to some minor challenges in behavior at least.

I still believe people are cruel to unattractive men due to indifference and contempt that they are unaware stems from their looks. Being forced to become aware of it would at least lead to them being PC in interactions, similar to racists today, though it won't change the disgus or contempt they feel.

To be fair some schools do take bullying seriously if it's physical or repeated harassment. Of course you can't mandate people be inclusive but it could make being nice to or befriending unattractive boys out of pity fashionable and people generally follow trends. I have seen this myself but I think people generally live in their own bubbles and generally unaware of their own implicit biases. Making them aware of it might lead to some minor challenges in behavior at least.

I still believe people are cruel to unattractive men due to indifference and contempt that they are unaware stems from their looks. Being forced to become aware of it would at least lead to them being PC in interactions, similar to racists today, though it won't change the disgus or contempt they feel.
bullying is only taken seriously when its one of their "prized pupils" being bullied tbh. As for the trends. I have wondered this myself, like, maybe one day it'll be "woke" to treat ugly reject males like people. But humans love having their punching bags and we're a perfect candidate.

bullying is only taken seriously when its one of their "prized pupils" being bullied tbh. As for the trends. I have wondered this myself, like, maybe one day it'll be "woke" to treat ugly reject males like people. But humans love having their punching bags and we're a perfect candidate.
Not necessarily. I was extremely unpopular in high school but when I was seriously bullied they were able to stop it. Granted I have a diagnosed disability so it was probably out of pity and I did go to a decent school. This is true, they would find another group to bully more, like the socially awkward or low IQ. But we are the perfect punchier bags so it's unlikely to change any time soon, it's easier to gaslight ugly people and covertly bully them for their looks than any other group.

Not necessarily. I was extremely unpopular in high school but when I was seriously bullied they were able to stop it. Granted I have a diagnosed disability so it was probably out of pity and I did go to a decent school. This is true, they would find another group to bully more, like the socially awkward or low IQ. But we are the perfect punchier bags so it's unlikely to change any time soon, it's easier to gaslight ugly people and covertly bully them for their looks than any other group.
rare case if true. Most dont do shit about it.

Brutal low reply pill, this is actually a good idea just read the first few sentences and you will be able to fill in the blanks.

this is great high iq and covers a lot of bases regarding how society currently deals with EVERY DISCRIMINATION APART FROM LOOKISM, education is key and also being backed up by law to enforce the change in behaviour from the population.

The rewarding behaviours that combat lookism is giga iq because it provides a carrot to change the behaviour and human behaviour is driven by self interest, ironically if the reward was high enough(money) you could literally force people to do and follow nearly anything. Eg if you make it in someones self interest NOT TO BE LOOKIST, SUDDENLY MAGICALLY THE PERSON GREATLY REDUCES THIS BEHAVIOUR.

THE MEDIA ANGLE IS VERY GOOD, this would brainwash the normies back out of lookism which has been a pandemic through social media apps. If you see more unattractive faces you beciome more empathetic more accustomed to it more familiar with them less likely to engage in lookism because its becoming normalised.
I would change one thing, make it a very broad change to media eg ALL ONLINE APPS CAMPAIGNS ON TIK TOK, INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE, ALL WITH BLACKPILLED CONTENT AND OR UNATTRACTIVE PEOPLE BEING "INFLUENCERS" NOT JUST THE TOP 10% (MALE). Pelt the normies with images of unattractive males to normalise these mens existance, instead of literally ELIMINATING THEM FROM EXISTENCE ONLINE

Have you not noticed all ugly men are LITERALLLY ELIMINATED FROM THESE PLATFORMS, THEY SIMPLY DONT EXIST, EXCEPT FOR NEGATIVE MEDIA, EG SHAMING AND OR PUNCHING DOWN ON THEM, THIS IS THE HELL OF SOCIAL MEDIA, IT HAS MADE LOOKISM EVEN WORSE.

Brutal low reply pill, this is actually a good idea just read the first few sentences and you will be able to fill in the blanks.
do not get put off

This is a great idea and would unironically change society as it touches all the basis needed to re educate the masses using every institution that currently surppresses and gaslights the black pill and incels as a group.

THESE RETARDS DO NOT REPLY TO HIGH IQ THOUGHT PROVOKING THREADS

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN ONLY BASIC POSTS GET REPLIES

THEIR BRAINS CANNOT FATHOM AND PROCESS ANY HIGH IQ INFORMATION, THEY ARE UNIRONICALLY UGLY AND DUMB AND LOW EFFORT THE WORST COMBINATION OF ALL TIME

This is also partially why i dont think this is a community these retards are too dumb and low effort to formulate a community.

this is great high iq and covers a lot of bases regarding how society currently deals with EVERY DISCRIMINATION APART FROM LOOKISM, education is key and also being backed up by law to enforce the change in behaviour from the population.

The rewarding behaviours that combat lookism is giga iq because it provides a carrot to change the behaviour and human behaviour is driven by self interest, ironically if the reward was high enough(money) you could literally force people to do and follow nearly anything. Eg if you make it in someones self interest NOT TO BE LOOKIST, SUDDENLY MAGICALLY THE PERSON GREATLY REDUCES THIS BEHAVIOUR.

THE MEDIA ANGLE IS VERY GOOD, this would brainwash the normies back out of lookism which has been a pandemic through social media apps. If you see more unattractive faces you beciome more empathetic more accustomed to it more familiar with them less likely to engage in lookism because its becoming normalised.
I would change one thing, make it a very broad change to media eg ALL ONLINE APPS CAMPAIGNS ON TIK TOK, INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE, ALL WITH BLACKPILLED CONTENT AND OR UNATTRACTIVE PEOPLE BEING "INFLUENCERS" NOT JUST THE TOP 10% (MALE). Pelt the normies with images of unattractive males to normalise these mens existance, instead of literally ELIMINATING THEM FROM EXISTENCE ONLINE

Have you not noticed all ugly men are LITERALLLY ELIMINATED FROM THESE PLATFORMS, THEY SIMPLY DONT EXIST, EXCEPT FOR NEGATIVE MEDIA, EG SHAMING AND OR PUNCHING DOWN ON THEM, THIS IS THE HELL OF SOCIAL MEDIA, IT HAS MADE LOOKISM EVEN WORSE.
Thanks for actually reading the post.

Yes, that's a great idea. I think it should be done as affirmative action where a certain portion of males have to be unattractive on TV and social media to promote diversity. I am not sure if forcing it is a good idea, as it could create resentment and backlash, so there could just be a tax break or some other rewarding incentive. Alternatively, we should have organizations representing unattractive people and fighting against lookism think of something like NAAUP instead of NAACP, change the word colored to the word unattractive. There should be social media campaigns against it, think of occasionally groups creating ads to fight against racism.

Yes I have seen this, although I think there are some exceptions such as Adam Driver. Make it more favorable to cast unattractive people in the hero role or positive roles in general, someone like Steve Buscemi or some actor with a deformity.

do not get put off

This is a great idea and would unironically change society as it touches all the basis needed to re educate the masses using every institution that currently surppresses and gaslights the black pill and incels as a group.

THESE RETARDS DO NOT REPLY TO HIGH IQ THOUGHT PROVOKING THREADS

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN ONLY BASIC POSTS GET REPLIES

THEIR BRAINS CANNOT FATHOM AND PROCESS ANY HIGH IQ INFORMATION, THEY ARE UNIRONICALLY UGLY AND DUMB AND LOW EFFORT THE WORST COMBINATION OF ALL TIME

This is also partially why i dont think this is a community these retards are too dumb and low effort to formulate a community.
I am glad you think this post is a great idea. Would you be willing to post it on Reddit or other social media? I feel more people need to see this. Feel free to remove any offensive language that may anger the audience, I am hoping it gets featured on IT, but it's extremely unlikely.

Yes, that is a serious problem with this community and something which pisses me off. I wish we could form a community of actually high IQ incels who want to see change instead of just LDARing or meming incels .

I am glad you think this post is a great idea. Would you be willing to post it on Reddit or other social media? I feel more people need to see this. Feel free to remove any offensive language that may anger the audience, I am hoping it gets featured on IT, but it's extremely unlikely.

Yes, that is a serious problem with this community and something which pisses me off. I wish we could form a community of actually high IQ incels who want to see change instead of just LDARing or meming incels .
why cant we just start a discord i would be willing to speak to you

i already have a server and know a couple of high iq cels

message me about this

Last edited:
why cant we just start a dsicord i would be willing to speak to you

i already have a server and know a couple of high iq cels

message me about this
Ok DM me your discord name and I will friend you, you can invite me to your server and we can chat.

Thanks for actually reading the post.

Yes, that's a great idea. I think it should be done as affirmative action where a certain portion of males have to be unattractive on TV and social media to promote diversity. I am not sure if forcing it is a good idea, as it could create resentment and backlash, so there could just be a tax break or some other rewarding incentive. Alternatively, we should have organizations representing unattractive people and fighting against lookism think of something like NAAUP instead of NAACP, change the word colored to the word unattractive. There should be social media campaigns against it, think of occasionally groups creating ads to fight against racism.

Yes I have seen this, although I think there are some exceptions such as Adam Driver. Make it more favorable to cast unattractive people in the hero role or positive roles in general, someone like Steve Buscemi or some actor with a deformity.
This is the issue, HuMANS ARE VERY SELF INTERESTED AND VERY STUPID A VERY BAD COMBINATION

It simply wont work on twitter or social media reddit etc IT IS NOT IN 90% OF PEOPLES INTEREST, NO ONE THINKS THIS IS A PROBLEM, NO ONE THINKS THEY ARE UNNATRACTIVE, NO ONE WANTS TO PUT ANY RESOURCES INTO THIS PROBLEM.

Remember the golden rule of the blackpill NO ONE CARES ABOUT LOW STATUS MEN.

All posting would do is alert normies that there is actually a coherant way of spreading the blackpill, and set them in motion to squash this angle if it every surfaced.

Look to history:

THE ONLY WAY THINGS CHANGE IN A RADICAL WAY IS :

1) OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF INCREMENTAL CHANGES
2) BY FORCE, PHYSICAL MIGHT, ECONOMIC MIGHT, SOCIAL MIGHT

You need an incel or incels to BAND TOGETHER AND ACCUMULATE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO MAKE THE CHANGES YOU STATED AND PUT PRESSURE ON THE POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS YOU MENTIONED INCREMENTALLY OVER TIME.

My idea which I have mentioned before is the creation of a kind of blackpilled media corporation akin to SKY, where they have fingers in every pie advertising media, newspapers, news, social media campaigns, channels etc, political influence (bought with money), lobbying governments etc etc

THE ONLY THING STOPPING THIS IS TIME AND MONEY.

But as i said before THESE CLOWNS ARE SO LOW IQ THEY WONT BAND TOGETHER IN ONE UNITED FRONT AND FUND SOMETHING LIKE THIS, THEY CANT SEE THE WOODS FOR THE TREES, THEY ARE AS DUMB AS SHIT

BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE NARCISSISTIC SELF INTEREST LOW EFFORT ZOMMERS

personally i do not like government/super centralized solutions, i prefer a privatized solution instead (corporation), for example it is easy for one incel to immediately make all these media things overnight instead of spending 3 years asking government to do something.

begging the government to act a certain way is like a waste of time, it is more efficient to just spend 3 hours making some youtube video and then people can just link to it in conversations.

but for some sort of more sophisticated action, it would then make sense to think of how some corporation could just fund it since corporations donate money regularly as tax write offs to non profits, so some sort of non profit incel actor could perform actions

Flaw: Never gonna happen.