Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason why whites are made fun of in the west

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
I do not know why the zion is/t do this to the whites since they are whites but this propaganda is the main reason most easily brainwashed females (all of them) have started to be "attracted" to blacks from a young age.

Sucks if your not sub-Saharan but best time to be alive for a nigga.

At least make sure u skip to the doritos commercials few minutes in

Thats some quality brainwashing going on right there. You ever ask yourself why they would want to do this?

"If it ain't mind control then you are shit out of luck." - Run the Jewels

Thats some quality brainwashing going on right there. You ever ask yourself why they would want to do this?

"If it ain't mind control then you are shit out of luck." - Run the Jewels

To weaken the inherent tribalism of rival ethnic groups to the jews. If everyone is some random assortment of ethnicites, then there will be little to no in-group united mobilization against jews in the future, as has had happened many times in the past.

I do not know why the zion is/t do this to the whites since they are whites but this propaganda is the main reason most easily brainwashed females (all of them) have started to be "attracted" to blacks from a young age.

Sucks if your not sub-Saharan but best time to be alive for a nigga.

At least make sure u skip to the doritos commercials few minutes in

I don't understand why jews keep pushing anti-white propaganda when jews themselves look white and are identified by most people as white. they're just hurting their own kind.

I don't understand why jews keep pushing anti-white propaganda when jews themselves look white and are identified by most people as white. they're just hurting their own kind.
Race mixing is heavily discouraged in Israel. They wont be effected at all.

To weaken the inherent tribalism of rival ethnic groups to the jews. If everyone is some random assortment of ethnicites, then there will be little to no in-group united mobilization against jews in the future, as has had happened many times in the past.
Then wouldn't they just push a more positive view of Jews if that were the case?

Their goal is to destroy the west.

Then wouldn't they just push a more positive view of Jews if that were the case?

exactly. jews in hollywood movies are always portrayed as weak nerds that get made fun of. why would they cuck themselves

exactly. jews in hollywood movies are always portrayed as weak nerds that get made fun of. why would they cuck themselves

Their weapon is they want u to think a certain way (look as them as weak) but in reality....they are the strongest. They do not like marrying anyone that is not an extended relative.

See? They're no threat. They just hold an insanely disproportionate amount of power in terms of politics, culture and finance, but it is nothing to worry about, goy!

White civilization created all technology and promotes democratic law

For this reason, globe home tribes put a plan in place to destroy it

Mainly self hate which is learned and encouraged in (((school)))

I feel so bad for white guys. It must be so hard growing up in a world where hundreds of millions of women want to fuck you just for your skin.

Whites deserve worse. This is nothing compared to what ethnics have to endure

I feel so bad for white guys. It must be so hard growing up in a world where hundreds of millions of women want to fuck you just for your skin.
HgMiVvM
SCi1sG6

YPxjyNl

We're swimming in pussay, my goy.

I bet ((they)) could make fun of the BBC and call it a donkey dick and foids will stop fuckin blacks

The scandinavian countries had built great societies. Now they have ruined it by getting more cucked everyday and letting refugees ruin their lands. Going to the major capitals of Europe and seeing so many ethnics and blacks is one of the only things that makes me sad. Death to those who ruined my home.

Last edited:
More evidence for Just Be Ethnic.