Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reason why this forum is full of curries and arab mudslimecels

They find the subhuman browns as sexually worthless

If you don't understand the basics of Islam then you cannot claim that title of being a Muslim. Just lol if you think just praying 5 times a day while doing kuffar shit makes you a Muslim.
And what kuffar shit did I made?

I mean, this is just confirmation bias.

You're not going to find married curries here. I had to take this stupid court ordered group therapy session because of my assault case and this 40 year old currycel got an arranged marriage with a 6/10 30 year old (she's in India. Thisd never happen in the west). He's an alcoholic and beat his old wife.

JFL at this gigacope. The majority of curries and muslims are married and not on this forum.

This is for incels, when you have subhuman looks, or just live in a society which permisses polymary(the west).

Most muslimcels are incel bc they live in the west, that's really all it is.

I mean, this is just confirmation bias.

You're not going to find married curries here. I had to take this stupid court ordered group therapy session because of my assault case and this 40 year old currycel got an arranged marriage with a 6/10 30 year old (she's in India. Thisd never happen in the west). He's an alcoholic and beat his old wife.

JFL at this gigacope. The majority of curries and muslims are married and not on this forum.

This is for incels, when you have subhuman looks, or just live in a society which permisses polymary(the west).

Most muslimcels are incel bc they live in the west, that's really all it is.

This forum has a disproportionately large amount of curries and sand niggers among incels
I'm talking about the west where curries and middle eastern mudslimecels are the most hated by women

Last edited:
Currycels and Arabcels are universally hated by all women and should just end it tbh

It is over for Kebabcels

It is over for Kebabcels

I don't know how currycels and camelcels cope. Brown males have the lowest status everywhere and women see mudslime type shitskins as least desired everywhere

I thought this forum was white dominated though?

Currycels and Arabcels are universally hated by all women and should just end it tbh
I don't want to end my life because of some whores, i'd feel even worse.

There are many crackercels, ricecels and blackcels here as well.

That sand nigger camelcel is like a sub 3. I'm not obese so like a 4.

Curries can't go over 3, 4 curry is almost impossible irl.

You can't be that low unless you have a facial deformity. Inb4 "being a curry is a deformity" kek.

Being curry is a genetic deformity, so you are technically right.

Your kind would be much happier running around in the open savannah and raping squaws in bushes. I'm looking at you asiancels, too.

& Of those 43%, probably half of them are not white. Spanish= Moors, Italians & Greeks are descendants to arab and white rape babies, etc.

Probably.

beeing brown is a death sentence in the western. Beeing black is somehow ok
Lol wtf, do you go outside, I can literally see a look of disgust when white women look at me, they even avoid eye contact sometimes, being dark is worse than being brown, its like being brown^2. Stop falling for the meme, the only attraction women display to black men is based on the meme that we have big dicks, so even if a woman was attracted to me based on that meme, shes gonna find out when its time to seal the deal that its not true in my case, which puts me right back in square one.

Blacks from africa are even lower status than brown males. I'm fucked

Blacks from africa are even lower status than brown males. I'm fucked

Blacks from Africa are carried by the image of blacks living in other countries and their positive exposure so not as bad as browns