Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reason why this forum is full of curries and arab mudslimecels

O

oldcel

Banned
-
The brutal reality is how subhuman all brown males are looked as and how they get treated in the west. Women see curries and sand nigger as inferior and worthless in this world.

pretty much being a brown added on to being a ugly Manley added on to having a 1.5 inch flaccid penis is death sentence

pretty much being a brown added on to being a ugly Manley added on to having a 1.5 inch flaccid penis is death sentence
Me too, but minus the penis and add balding.

yep it's over for curries sadly

Me too, but minus the penis and add balding.
I gave up on my hair and am just going to shave bald I think at this point, sont think I can afford treatment anymore and it’s too late for me :(

I gave up on my hair and am just going to shave bald I think at this point, sont think I can afford treatment anymore and it’s too late for me :(
What NW you're ? You can still save your hair.

yep it's over for curries sadly

0CADC8CD C76C 4ED4 94C1 E2D9D092BAE4

I don't know how you currycels and camelcels cope. Brown males have the lowest status everywhere and women see you as least desired everywhere

May allah make it easier for all the shitskinnedcels around the world

It’s over for us blacks aswell, we just got to accept white is right.

May allah make it easier for all the shitskinnedcels around the world

Allah has cursed the camelcels and islam shitskinnedcels when they came into this world

Last edited:
The brutal reality is how subhuman all brown males are looked as and how they get treated in the west. Women see curries and sand nigger as inferior and worthless in this world.

beeing brown is a death sentence in the western. Beeing black is somehow ok

"mudslimecels", I love that :D :D

There's like only 3 Muslims here the rest are larpers boyo.

"cumskins"? Sorry bro but urban dictionary didnt help, please explain, i might like this one too.
White people. Kek. Mayo people is what SJWs say instead but that's too tame.

White people. Kek. Mayo people is what SJWs say instead but that's too tame.

Thanks for explaining. Im white but not that white :D
Also, I like "cumskins" now too, its funny, Im not affraid to make fun of myself :)

Thanks for reminding me :feelscry:

Who are the muslims? Also,you're an extremist, you make takfir on fellow muslim.
I go by the definitions, just lol @ calling me an extremist because of it. @Allblueeeee & while not really practicing @Yoyo.

Thanks for explaining. Im white but not that white :D
Also, I like "cumskins" now too, its funny, Im not affraid to make fun of myself :)
You're welcome, kek. Are you mixed race then? And me too, I like making fun of myself, even if it's the truth. Peep my user title. (The text under my avatar.)

You're welcome, kek. Are you mixed race then? And me too, I like making fun of myself, even if it's the truth. Peep my user title. (The text under my avatar.)

Yeah I am but its not visible at all, my father is latino.
FYI thats the reason why I think that this racial thing is BS, ugly is ugly. (as some wise soul said in another thread)

I hate being the palest person in a room. I have to take a fucking Mt2 peptide just to get some color, but I'm still the lightest mofo everywhere I go. Add in moles and freckles, and I'm sub-human. I'd much rather be bronze-skinned. ngl

I go by the definitions, just lol @ calling me an extremist because of it. @Allblueeeee & while not really practicing @Yoyo.
You're basically calling us apostate because we don't fit your description of muslim, that's the very definition of an extremist.

Yeah I am but its not visible at all, my father is latino.
FYI thats the reason why I think that this racial thing is BS, ugly is ugly. (as some wise soul said in another thread)
I see, your skin color does not matter, it's about your rating. Many people on here will take away points of your overall rating because they think having dark skin is unattractive. Mixed race people look the best, so I'm sure you're good looking. Why are you even here? Send me a PM with your pics or something.

You're basically calling us apostate because we don't fit your description of muslim, that's the very definition of an extremist.
If you don't understand the basics of Islam then you cannot claim that title of being a Muslim. Just lol if you think just praying 5 times a day while doing kuffar shit makes you a Muslim.

I see, your skin color does not matter, it's about your rating. Many people on here will take away points of your overall rating because they think having dark skin is unattractive. Mixed race people look the best, so I'm sure you're good looking. Why are you even here? Send me a PM with your pics or something.

Id like to but I dont think its safe here TBH :D
I told you its not visible AT ALL, people cant see it.

If that dirty, hairy middle eastern mudslimcel mogs you, then it's over
I'm a currycel with a deformity, kek it's beyond over for me. So he doesn't mog you then?

Jews are currently promoting race mixing in Western societies, and femoids are falling to refugee and BBC game.

I'm a currycel with a deformity, kek it's beyond over for me. So he doesn't mog you then?

That sand nigger camelcel is like a sub 3. I'm not obese so like a 4.

Last edited: