Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reason why inceldom is seen as a problem and isn’t treated treated as such is because…

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
The media likes to portray white men as being evil misogynistic incels however that’s simply not true. Most white guys are in relationships, aren’t misogynistic and don’t go around harassing anyone. Sure there are the outliers however it doesn’t disprove the former former statement. The issue with Inceldom has to do with non whites in the west and they are the ones who make up the large proportion of the virginity rate. The 30% virginity rate is talked about however no one talks about it race wise. Inceldom really isn’t a white problem, the Jews are.

And the Jews know this so instead of saying the ethnics are the evil incels, which goes against the Jewish narrative, they blame it on white men for more anti-white propaganda. So you see it’s SEEN as a problem but no one really cares cause it’s the ethnics in the west.

Now again does this mean that white incels can’t exist or that ethnics who get girls can’t exist? No of course not, don’t be a retard. However I still believe my claim to be true.

good looking and hate women = omg, so mysterious

Ugly and say women hate you = incel woman hater

I will also add, I’ve been on different websites and social medias, when talking about inceldom people have been relating it with ethnics more than whites. They say that they simply cannot compete against the white man which is true. And these same people who say that acknowledge the Jewish problem and woman problem and more.