Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reason why I don’t care about heightpill is cuz manlets shit in me

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Copers like @Saint Cho dont understand that height pill is true but over exaggerated. I’m non NT & underweight so I get shit on NT manlets all The time throughout My years. How The fuck Is someone 5’7 gonna talk all this shit to me. ISTFG it’s always The manlets who talk the most shit to me.

Copers like @Saint Cho dont understand that height pill is true but over exaggerated. I’m non NT & underweight so I get shit on NT manlets all The time throughout My years. How The fuck Is someone 5’7 gonna talk all this shit to me. ISTFG it’s always The manlets who talk the most shit to me.
Underweight can be fixed tbh.

Copers like @Saint Cho dont understand that height pill is true but over exaggerated.
Pretty ironic because he is 6'0 himself.
I’m non NT & underweight so I get shit on NT manlets all The time throughout My years.
Same here.
How The fuck Is someone 5’7 gonna talk all this shit to me. ISTFG it’s always The manlets who talk the most shit to me.
This a lot of people shorter than me always talk shit about me and life mog me to hell and back.

I am manlet and the heightpill has been exagerated so much. Just give me a gods face! Give me the face of Tom Cruise! I'd slay here in Morocco wallahi!!!!
Tom Cruise GIF

Strangers on the streets literally point, laugh and gossip about my height without even trying to hide it, you have no idea how hurtful that is.

Strangers on the streets literally point, laugh and gossip about my height without even trying to hide it, you have no idea how hurtful that is.
The same thing happens to me but about my face instead.

Underweight can be fixed tbh.
Yes but it’s very hard to gain with being non NT as you have certain behaviors that are so difficult to fix.
Pretty ironic because he is 6'0 himself.

Same here.

This a lot of people shorter than me always talk shit about me and life mog me to hell and back.
Yup. Most manlets life mog me hard. Also they do talk a lot of shit smh some chadlite gook at work who was 5’9 would call me short in front of foids despite me being 5’11 and looking down on him. Fucking ridiculous I was literally the tallest person there at tomes.
I am manlet and the heightpill has been exagerated so much. Just give me a gods face! Give me the face of Tom Cruise! I'd slay here in Morocco wallahi!!!!
Tom Cruise GIF
Real
It’s different in Romania than it is in America tbh.

true, if you lack in one of those departments there's still slight hope depending on how extreme the lack is

if you lack in 2 or all the departments it's basically over
The incel bingo.

heightpill the most supreme pill of them all