Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Realizing how young us youngcels really are

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Sorry for the brutal age pill @ilieknothing @universallyabhorred but when you guys for example joined the website. I’m 18 now, I WAS 12 WHEN U GUYS JOINED. In fact people like @Truckzo and @Dream_explorer247 were fucking 9 turning 10 in 2017. Heck I feel old I remember 2017 like it was yesterday. I honestly miss that year and the optimistic hope I had going into my new school. 6 years later and I didn’t get the experiences I wanted at this school. Fucking brutal man, while these people were already blackpilled we under 20ed s were living the experience they had to get them blackpilled. The years of torment, misery, disappointment & humiliation. Its even more brutal knowing @Emba @Sneir @FrustratedWhiteMale are 5x our age. By the time we were born they were long blackpilled actually by the time we were born some were around @Alone75 ‘s age. Fucking insane how large the age gap the incel community has

how old is @Alone75? I never saw him before

also did emba pass away?
emba got banned by fat link and alone75 was the oldest virgin on this site until he had sex with a prostitute a month or 2 ago

oh okay

how come emba got banned? and how old is alone75
Alone75 was born in 1975 so he’s about 47. Emba was banned because of some personal problems with him and the head admin fat link

Emba is older than that.
Emba is 60 but when I was born he wasn’t far off from alone75’s age

Sorry for the brutal age pill @ilieknothing @universallyabhorred but when you guys for example joined the website. I’m 18 now, I WAS 12 WHEN U GUYS JOINED. In fact people like @Truckzo and @Dream_explorer247 were fucking 9 turning 10 in 2017. Heck I feel old I remember 2017 like it was yesterday. I honestly miss that year and the optimistic hope I had going into my new school. 6 years later and I didn’t get the experiences I wanted at this school. Fucking brutal man, while these people were already blackpilled we under 20ed s were living the experience they had to get them blackpilled. The years of torment, misery, disappointment & humiliation. Its even more brutal knowing @Emba @Sneir @FrustratedWhiteMale are 5x our age. By the time we were born they were long blackpilled actually by the time we were born some were around @Alone75 ‘s age. Fucking insane how large the age gap the incel community has

how old is the aryan maxxer sneir

I'm 25.

At your age (18) I had discovered the redpill, PUA, and subsequently the blackpill.

Looking back then, it feels like yesterday. Really not much has happened. 7 years have went by, but honestly, it could have been just 1 year. That's how it feels.

It's weird to see my face getting older, showing signs of age.
I've just been working shit jobs. Bouncing in and out of neetdom when I couldn't stand it anymore.

Have a plan now to make a life for myself out of the country. That's the best advice I could give to a youngcel, is start making plans now to get out. I have been planning since I was 21 years old and am still not out. Covid fucked everything plan wise and I ended up spending all my money during that time.

But yeah, good luck man.

Emba is 60 but when I was born he wasn’t far off from alone75’s age
@Emba was a rotting oldcel before you were even born. That's crazy. I'll be there soon I'm in my early 30's

Lol, it doesn’t bother me. I actually still look your age. A 20 year old foid at work started talking to because it thought I was a young un like her

I'm 25.

At your age (18) I had discovered the redpill, PUA, and subsequently the blackpill.

Looking back then, it feels like yesterday. Really not much has happened. 7 years have went by, but honestly, it could have been just 1 year. That's how it feels.

It's weird to see my face getting older, showing signs of age.
I've just been working shit jobs. Bouncing in and out of neetdom when I couldn't stand it anymore.

Have a plan now to make a life for myself out of the country. That's the best advice I could give to a youngcel, is start making plans now to get out. I have been planning since I was 21 years old and am still not out. Covid fucked everything plan wise and I ended up spending all my money during that time.

But yeah, good luck man.
Thanks Man, I had pretty much discovered it at 15 but was bluepilled and coped ignoring it for a bit until about a year or a year and a half ago. Also the time pill brutal it goes so quick I remember lurking these forums when I was a freshman now I’m a senior
@Emba was a rotting oldcel before you were even born. That's crazy. I'll be there soon I'm in my early 30's
It’s over
Lol, it doesn’t bother me. I actually still look your age. A 20 year old foid at work started talking to because it thought I was a young un like her
W rizz
I am 22yrs old khhv brocel (in video game)
I c

How old is Sneir ?