Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Realized I LDARING for half my life now. Fucking kill me.

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
So I was watching this old yt video and they are mentioning MegaUpload being shut down.
So I am kind of surprised.
Im thinking "wait, this video is from 2012 and I remember using megaupload"

I go on wikipedia and check.
Yes, MegaUpload was closed down in 2012.
I fucking remember it being shut down, holy fuck.

In 2012 I was 15.

Guys, I used to think that I LDARED for maybe 8 years at best or something.
Fuck, I've been online everyday since 5th fucking grade, holy fuck.

I am just saying, my sense of time and dates is completely fucked up because I have no real life events that I remember.
I still feel like I am 12 mentally.

So this is the real timeline (I think):

- I got my first laptop in 5th grade, straight out of gradeschool.
- I was probably around 11-12 years old.

So this must've been around around 2009, I was ~12 years old.

I've been online for 11 years. Everyday. At least 6 hours a day, mostly way more.

I am 22 now.

I feel like I'm gonna pass out, oh my god.

View: https://imgur.com/a/F74BZ2K

Its disgusting how much hours I've spent online mindlessly browsing.

most of my life was spent on ldaring.I always thought one day it was going to get better.It never did.

Dude I've been rotting really fucking hard since 2012, and to some extent even a couple years before that. It's beyond over for me. I've literally accomplished next to nothing in a decade, had like 1 job for a short time, got my driver's license, GED, and I think that's it. That's what I've managed in the past 10 years:feelscry:

At one point I kinda broke mentally and stopped caring about improving my life, or even participating in life at all, while my parents enabled me but didn't actually help.

Most people I know are like this me included. What else is there?

I am just saying, my sense of time and dates is completely fucked up because I have no real life events that I remember.
Reading this again, I can strongly relate to this post. There is no difference between years and weeks for me, no sense of time at all.

been LDAR for my whole life tbh

Yes, so it goes for more and more people everyday.
Nice music, do you know the name?

Well, I made the fucking video so yes:
Ldar

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox1dAu1w3YA

we need to write a visual novel and move to the philippines

I initally wanted to improve the video a bit but I accidentally pressed enter and opened the thread.
Fuck me.

I replaced Donald with Apu in this one:

have you done gondola gifs?
no not really. I always thought that was kind of a cheap shot. Also, normalfags ruined gondola. They really didnt get what it was about and just combined random shit music with pseudo emotional imagery.

I do go through a ton of gondola webms sometimes though, to find specific music and stuff:
Here is a gondola index:

Also, check out swfchan.
All of this started with flash files.

no not really. I always thought that was kind of a cheap shot. Also, normalfags ruined gondola. They really didnt get what it was about and just combined random shit music with pseudo emotional imagery.

I do go through a ton of gondola webms sometimes though, to find specific music and stuff:
Here is a gondola index:

i stopped following the gondola scene but man there was some kino wembs/gifs.My favourite one had this song in it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILkaJa3nneI
you should know which one i am talking about if you browsed 4chan gondola threads.