Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realized i had Dyslexia this whole time (oldcel)

N

Narazz

Officer
I don't get it, i went through school thinking i was dumb. Had all the signs such as trouble hand-eye coordination, reading, spelling and speech sounds. lead to min wage and dropping out of college. Here i am in my 30s realizing it was dyslexia the whole freaking time and i didn't even know! Wouldn't have been appropriate to idk have a teachers recognize that and pair me with a coach to deal with it?

If only someone cared about you enough to realise you have dyslexia

I don't get it, i went through school thinking i was dumb. Had all the signs such as trouble hand-eye coordination, reading, spelling and speech sounds. lead to min wage and dropping out of college. Here i am in my 30s realizing it was dyslexia the whole freaking time and i didn't even know! Wouldn't have been appropriate to idk have a teachers recognize that and pair me with a coach to deal with it?
It's dangerous diagnosis. Many psychiatrists treats this as negative symptom of schizophrenia with all the consequences (such as the forced use of antipsychotics, forced hospitalization, etc.).

Of course nobody gave a shit.
But know you know, what are gonna do about it?

Did it affect your life in the long run?

Does this mean you're legally retarded? :feelstrash:

Over for dyslexiacels

Don't have it. Living for the tribe, although I'll be fine.

Dman borcle. Is't cmolpteyl oerv fro yuo.