Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Realizations I had (reverse 80/20) rule

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
This thread is kinda random

1.I find about ~80% of the girls in my age bracket attractive. Not super attractive, but most girls I see are decent looking in my perception. I can't be the only one who sees this.
However the remaining 20% are pretty bland looking (not like I have a chance with them though).
This is the polar opposite of the female version of the 80/20 rule.

2. Insults have literally no power if the insult in question doesn't pertain to a genetic trait someone can't change. Insulting someone's balding, height or jaw is 49448% more effective than insulting someone's dress style or accent. Insults that don't relate to genetics have literally no power. That's why people get so mad over race and height jokes. However this is different for females (insulting any trait (genetic or not) in females is a death sentence waiting to happen)

3. Somewhere out there in another solar system, there is an alien species with incels.
(It's over for ETcels)