Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory ´Bear or Man´ Trend Will Accelerate the Gender War

• Thread starter SupremeGentleCel
  • Start date
SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Banned
-
This ´bear or man´ trend that goes viral as we speak, only puts more oil, on the already existing fire between both genders.
Since this nonsense goes viral, more men come to the realization that women see them as disposable objects without a soul,
as rapists, and view them in a negative way.
My guess is, that more men will feel unwanted by women, and either:

1. develop more hatred towards women (and go ER)
2. completely check out of the dating market

(This will cause even MORE imbalance, within the dating market) We know dating is already pretty bad, thanks to the 80/20 rule.
Most men are being left out in the cold, while the high SMV ´top tier men´ end up with harems of women.

This goes hand in hand, with the ´incel revolution´ video by Youtuber Whatifalthist.

View: https://youtu.be/U4dxsmlPguY

Last edited:
Nobody is going ER over this but your second point about checking out of the dating market might be true.

bump please,
for once I want at least 5 responses to my thread:feelsrope:

Nobody is going ER over this but your second point about checking out of the dating market might be true.
But men will develop more hatred,
Some other guy on this forum shared a thread, that a group of normies beat up a female.
Left her with a broken jaw.
Those things might happen more.

But men will develop more hatred,
Some other guy on this forum shared a thread, that a group of normies beat up a female.
Left her with a broken jaw.
Those things might happen more.
Yes, but this is still only on a small scale. We need massive action for any meaningful change to occur. A few lonely men going ER isn't going to change anything.

I predict foids will say they would rather swim with 10 great white sharks at point nemo than be with a man in the room

I cant fucking wait for the gender war to start, PREPARE YOURSELVES!!

This ´bear or man´ trend that goes viral as we speak, only puts more oil, on the already existing fire between both genders.
Since this nonsense goes viral, more men come to the realization that women see them as disposable objects without a soul,

(This will cause even MORE imbalance, within in the dating market) We know dating is already pretty bad, thanks to the 80/20 rule.
Most men are being left out in the cold, while the high SMV ´top tier men´ end up with harems of women.

This goes hand in hand, with the ´incel revolution´ video by Youtuber Whatifalthist.

the whole premise of the question is stupid. all animals including humans are violent and unpredictable and neither person who argues either point is right. the whole of every living being on earth is directly connected to and supported by evil . earth is evil. life is evil.

To add a cherry on top, even Tyrone is being disrespected now and chad is being lowered to incel tier

Men try harder and harder every single fucking day to prove we aren't the enemy and only a minority of men are rapists and foids keep on dunking on us, its only a matter of time before men will finally snap back and begin the gender war, I hope I am still strong when the gender war starts.

Anyone who calls you a coper for believing this will happen are copers themselves

Last edited:
Yes, but this is still only on a small scale. We need massive action for any meaningful change to occur. A few lonely men going ER isn't going to change anything.
For greater assistance, all incels should move to Russia or a taliban run country to accelerate the gender war

For greater assistance, all incels should move to Russia or a taliban run country to accelerate the gender war
Russia is run by the Jews and the Taliban isn't really a place I would like to go to. I agree with their views on women, but their infrastructure is lacking.

JFL imagine 50 years from now activision makes a new game called "Call of Duty Gender War"

To add a cherry on top, even Tyrone is being disrespected now

Men try harder and harder every single fucking day to prove we aren't the enemy and foids keep on dunking on us, its only a matter of time before men will finally snap back and begin the gender war, I hope I am still strong when the gender war starts.

Anyone who calls you a coper for believing this will happen are copers themselves
When I heard about this trend, my mouth became dry and my body was flooded with adrenaline...
Felt all emotions at once:
anger, frustration, sadness.
Why am I viewed as the enemy?
What have I done to women?

society truly is on the edge of a cliff, when these stupid questions go viral and most women say ´I want to be with the bear´.
On my fake social media account, all I see is bitter women filled with hatred towards men.
Posting bitter quotes about them, about ´how all men are trash´ and ´I don´t need a man´.
Shit makes me furious, to the point of me wanting to decapitate that filthy whore.
Right now as I type this response, I am shivering with adrenaline,
I HATE THESE FUCKING WHORES

When I heard about this trend, my mouth became dry and my body was flooded with adrenaline...

society truly is on the edge of a cliff, when these stupid questions go viral and most women say ´I want to be with the bear´.
On my fake social media account, all I see is bitter women filled with hatred towards men.
Posting bitter quotes about them, about ´how all men are trash´ and ´I don´t need a man´.
Shit makes me furious, to the point of me wanting to decapitate that filthy whore.
Yet when we question or trash on foids we get beheaded

I will be ready for when this shit starts (in GTA)

Also to enrage you even further its not just foids on social media, its also your mother, your cousin, your sister and your female classmates

The people who think gender war is a cope is just too lazy to do their research

I predict it will happen this century and cities will turn into warzones

I made a post about that whatifalthist video.

If I can make an accurate prediction for when the gender war starts

Between 2030-2055

if past 2042 mostly gen alpha will be fighting the war

I hope so, massive lifefuel for me.
Based make sure you dont listen to the lazy retards who call you a coper, anyone who thinks its cope needs to look back at Jan 6 2021 when the government was shitting on Trumpies so hard just like how foids shit on men so hard the Trump supporters had enough of their shit and decided to lash out.

why to Russia?
makes no sense in my opinion, since they also became more ´Americanized´
especially their women.

Based make sure you dont listen to the lazy retards who call you a coper, anyone who thinks its cope needs to look back at Jan 6 2021 when the government was shitting on Trumpies so hard just like how foids shit on men so hard the Trump supporters had enough of their shit and decided to lash out.
I know.
I workout daily, and love running on the local track too.
Im so ready for the Gender war, and to fuck these whores up.

I know.
I workout daily, and love running on the local track too.
Im so ready for the Gender war, and to fuck these whores up.
Same, I do muay thai and jiu jitsu and once I save up enough money

(Oh btw feds, this is conversation is purely fictional and we are just LARPing because we are bored)

When the gender war happens it will be one of the biggest marks in the history books if not the biggest.

(This will cause even MORE imbalance, within the dating market) We know dating is already pretty bad, thanks to the 80/20 rule.

I don't think more will go ER over this, but I do for sure think that your second point is correct: Even if it's only a few, it's still something, and it shows that the veil of lies pulled over the heads of most men is starting to slip slowly.

I might not be around for it, but I hope one day, the tide turns and foids get put on a leash.

They are beating a dead horse. It is already over for us, when it comes to the dating market. All of these extra ways foids shit on men, is because they've become too comfortable in a society that allows it.

To add a cherry on top, even Tyrone is being disrespected now and chad is being lowered to incel tier

Men try harder and harder every single fucking day to prove we aren't the enemy and only a minority of men are rapists and foids keep on dunking on us, its only a matter of time before men will finally snap back and begin the gender war, I hope I am still strong when the gender war starts.

To be fair, I'd rather be in the woods with a bear than a foid.

We will not take tha any longer they will be destroyed

Tbh it was probably fbi psyop

void the foid gender war now

Good. One day, the boiling culture war will be unbearable for the society, so that one side will eventually prevail.

Fuck all will happen because it has to start in a first world country and JBWs are too pathetic or balls deep in noodlewhores to do anything about it. It is way too rigged.