Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Realistically, to what rating can you looksmaxx yourself?

I could get to a 4 if I got surgeries like a chin implant, jaw correction; got my teeth pulled and replaced with fake ones, a haircut, a rhinoplasty; something to fix the tip of my nose, tanning; gaining weight and muscle (almost impossible due to my genes, maybe kleinfelters?); taking finasteride to stop hair loss and if I really wanted to get a hair transplant to make myself NW0; leg lengthening could get me to 5'9-5'10; liposuction to get rid of gyno; something to fix fish lips and uneven lips; scar removal from cleft lip; eyelid correction; eye bags could maybe be fixed with makeup or something. I'd also need to get rid of mental problems; though undiagnosed, I am aware I'm definitely not normal in the head, maybe mild autism or similar, or some form of anxiety like agoraphobia as i feel very vulnerable when outside and stay away from open spaces.

Bones are still very weak, small frame, heavy asymmetry, not being NT, veiny face, arms and hands, back problems and poor eyes are unavoidable.