Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real trucels do not care about dying of HEART DISEASE

Who is real trucel nigga

• I am a based trucel who consumes whatever he wants

• Im a cuck who avoids certain foods cause i want to be 'HEALTHY'

Results are only viewable after voting.
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
20200514 161246 noexif

We drink whatever we want whenever we want. Whats the point in living to 80 years old as a khhv trucel when you can speed up the process and enjoy life a little more

red bull and coca cola is barely better than soylent tbh. its pure sugar and high fructose corn syrup. its not just about maintaining a good physique, that stuff legit makes you feel fucking awful. I only drink water and milk, it actually makes your life significantly more tolerable once the cravings for soda and shit go away

I disagree. I'm a black and white person when it comes to these things.
Either I off myself for real, or I take decent care of my health so that the time I spend in here is not on a hospital bed.

i am health maxing for now, eventually i may give up but for now i have to have good superb health

I disagree. I'm a black and white person when it comes to this things.
Either I off myself for real, or I take decent care of my health so that the time I spend in here is not on a hospital bed.
Cope

JFL if you are not a smokercel.

I'm a chainsmoker since my highschool and I roll my own --

rolling-machine-cigarettes-brown-table-35906089.jpg

More motivation:

Guess you plan on being an 80yo virgin

red bull and coca cola is barely better than soylent tbh. its pure sugar and high fructose corn syrup. its not just about maintaining a good physique, that stuff legit makes you feel fucking awful. I only drink water and milk, it actually makes your life significantly more tolerable once the cravings for soda and shit go away
Water and milk? Are you a cat

I have sworn off this worldly copes. Hamlossus is nurishing me from his spiritual bossomlossus in the ghost plane.

For certain ceremonies I use these curry smoke smellossus sticks though. (Dunno name)

More motivation:

Cant afford to smoke but when i get a job i will start lungcancermaxxing too

Cant afford to smoke but when i get a job i will start lungcancermaxxing too

Buy loose tobacco and rolling papers and filters, 1/10th cheaper than those boxxed cigs.

Also you will have liberty to taste different flavors and nicotine levels.

Guess you plan on being an 80yo virgin
Not really, I already decided my max age (if this continues) and is not even half of that. But until I get there, I want to have a healthy body on which I can feel comfortable.

More motivation:

i used to be a smoker i quit that shit

Not really, I already decided my max age (if this continues) and is not even half of that. But until I get there, I want to have a healthy body on which I can feel comfortable.
yeah I don't even intend on living in to my late 20s but drinking cola or whatever just instantly makes me feel like complete shit in that moment. and I need to clean my teeth with toothpaste or mouthwash right afterwards which negates any nice taste from it, otherwise it causes toothaches. if I really decided I don't give a fuck about my health anymore I'd just overdose on heroin

I dont care about eating unhealthily, but I care about not being fat

Not really but also I prefer alcohol

100% agree with this.

Doing a bunch of unhealthy shit will just make our lives WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE.

If I reeeeally don't like living anymore I'd just find a way to get a gun and sui. Trying to go out the "slow death way" is just unbearable.

yeah I don't even intend on living in to my late 20s but drinking cola or whatever just instantly makes me feel like complete shit in that moment. and I need to clean my teeth with toothpaste or mouthwash right afterwards which negates any nice taste from it, otherwise it causes toothaches. if I really decided I don't give a fuck about my health anymore I'd just overdose on heroin
For me it would be a big jump.

i like to drink ngl

I have low body fat anyways :feelsseriously:

doing unhealthy stuff will affect you only when you are like 30+ when your smv is already negative

Just be healthy bro
RM6REt