Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Real life right now is just an extension of high school

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
The reason why social stuff is so damn superficial and fake in this era and most people are evil without any reason is because these morons still think they are in high school

high school is an environment which you have to be toxic to be higher status and capitalism plus modernity encouraged this behavior

that’s why all people in high places are either pschopaths or sociopaths aka very fucking evil people

For example I asked my family members that did they ever hanged with their hs friends, they said hell no they MADE new and better friends afterwards

These days everyone hangs with their hs friends and can’t make friends at all

It shows that most people are very non mature and evil and real life sadly become an extension of high school which is just about acting and being as evil and stupid as you can be

This is also because fools which are the majority made more kids and couldn’t discipline Them

we need gentlemen and we need to change,

Manners maketh man

My highschool friends just moved on and I never saw any of them again. In uni I often did group projects and you sort of befriend people and have a good time with them, but then the second the group project is over they leave the whatsapp group and you never hear from them or see them again. They just wanted to get their grade. This is something from uni that has always depressed me, people have no sense of fellowship anymore. And if they have a little group, it's main function is gossiping and excluding other people. Uni truly were the worst days of my life.

My highschool friends just moved on and I never saw any of them again. In uni I often did group projects and you sort of befriend people and have a good time with them, but then the second the group project is over they leave the whatsapp group and you never hear from them or see them again. They just wanted to get their grade. This is something from uni that has always depressed me, people have no sense of fellowship anymore. And if they have a little group, it's main function is gossiping and excluding other people. Uni truly were the worst days of my life.
Uni is bad but not as bad as high school, at least they kinda leave you alone, yeah those things happen, there is no fellowship or friendships anymore only pragmatism plus superficial materialism

surely u can meet gd ppl in h.s. tho right

Yes but extremely rare, most good ones you thought will show their real faces afterwards

No you can’t. Everyone there is either a dick or a boring clone. Divided by whatever cliques they are in sure but there’s no one worth knowing. Everyone possibly interesting suppresses who they are and builds a wall. Hs really does prepare you for the real world:)

No you can’t. Everyone there is either a dick or a boring clone. Divided by whatever cliques they are in sure but there’s no one worth knowing. Everyone possibly interesting suppresses who they are and builds a wall. Hs really does prepare you for the real world:)
Sad but very true

Uni is bad but not as bad as high school, at least they kinda leave you alone, yeah those things happen, there is no fellowship or friendships anymore only pragmatism plus superficial materialism
I thought uni was worse precisely because I wanted to make friends, go to parties, go to bars together, kick back after a hard week of studying, but I got exactly none of that.

I was much happier in high school

Ah Someone is watching me again , get a GRIP you Shit

Total: 2 (Incels: 1, Bluepillers: 1)

@Lebensmüder @Meus

It shows that most people are very non mature and evil and real life sadly become an extension of high school which is just about acting and being as evil and stupid as you can be
Well said :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

To be honest tough my family fucked me more up than high school. High school made me feel like trash, but family basically confirmed it. They could have been on my fucking side and tell me nice and encouraging words, but they didn't.

I hope my father and uncles rot in fucking hell.

Well said :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

To be honest tough my family fucked me more up than high school. High school made me feel like trash, but family basically confirmed it. They could have been on my fucking side and tell me nice and encouraging words, but they didn't.

I hope my father and uncles rot in fucking hell.
Relatable