Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Real life for incels is the diametral opposite of Elden Ring

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
1)In elder ring you're a human against monsters, while in your life you're a monster against humans

2)In ER (kek) you can choose what you look like unlike real life where you are forced into a fixed subhuman character

3)Elden Ring is hard but rewards effort, even if you lack sheer talent you can always compensate by levelling, finding new armours, upgrading your swords and shields and exploring to find very useful talismans.

Real life on the other hand is either easy for Chads who have to simply exist or IMPOSSIBLE for the likes of us. Your effort isn't rewarded and if anything not only you're stuck with horrible stats but instead of going up the agepill will lower them furthermore.

4) Elden Ring is an open world where you're free to do what you like while your life is a narrow corridor with zero freedom.

5)In ER you're surrounded by hot women that on occasions even ask you to be held in their arms, irl you're totally touch deprived and oxytocin starved.

Images 2
339q8galuln81

I want to fuck the living shite out of melina

I can't even play Elden Ring without being mogged.

I want to fuck the living shite out of melina
I want to fuck the living shit out of fucking fucking fuck sexy women, But no women are at my door like these bluepilled lies told me! It sucks, They say just have confidence and a woman will be at my door, Guess society lied again!

Life Is Like playing an incomplete Game , with negative exp / Loot Rates .

Unless you lucked Out hard , Then the imcomplete Game becomes a Huge Bug that you can Abuse .

Real life is the shittiest grindiest MMORPG and we are playing on mcdonalds wifi with a free trial

Attachments

• 4584854854858548458548.gif
    4584854854858548458548.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
After 1 month and 280 hours I finally completed the game despite sucking at it proving life, unlike videogames, isn't about efforts or if I applied the same tenacity to find a girlfriend I'd be dating 40 supermodels at once.

easy game in my opinion. never played dark souls. but in ER after some grinding i did i've beaten the bosess like nothing.

Real life is also mostly uglier. There are some scenic views in real life but on average they are far rarer than elden ring. Scam world

I was always falling down the cliffs because I didn't know how to move forward.

I was always falling down the cliffs because I didn't know how to move forward.
Yeah some platforming is not that smooth especially when figuring out the weirdest places to jump are the only ones unlocking progress (Ranni sidequest mostly)