Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading this makes me wish for TFD

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/18dnpnt/in_case_you_want_to_try_black_myth_wukong/

female "gamers" grift game-to-game with no investment or care, try to gain male attention, complain about things in the game that appeal to men, and then move on

devs were right to say they dont need foid gamers. look at the comments these braindead cunts have to say. these dumb animals shouldn't even have internet access to be honest. foids entering the gaming space was the true downfall of the hobby.

what happened to foids just mindlessly going out and getting their wet stinkholes gaped by random men every night after drinking liquor and taking drugs? why must they invade our space. you know why. but i still just ask as a plea to the heavens, why

>go on r/girlgamers
>Get mad that girl gamers are complaining about problems that affect girl gamers

what happened to foids just mindlessly going out and getting their wet stinkholes gaped by random men every night after drinking liquor and taking drugs? why must they invade our space. you know why. but i still just ask as a plea to the heavens, why
They play comfy stuff like animal crossing or botw and if they have a boyfriend valorant

Only streamers play shit like elden ring

I will admit that game devs are appealing to women more but that's a trend going on with gaming in general (micro transactions, annual release, bugs etc)

Yeah that will show them!!! All these 1.5 foids that wanted to play the game initially!!! How they won't support this certain sexist developer!!!

if women hate it, you know it's going to be fucking gas

Single playER games remain with the Best optics. I can defile sluts there.

Single playER games remain with the Best optics. I can defile sluts there.
Skyrim with graphics mods, skimpy/nude armors, and sexlab is the holy grail.

To me it is godlike vehicular combat, the good oldie
this?

Skyrim with graphics mods, skimpy/nude armors, and sexlab is the holy grail.
man of culture indeed, last year i was playing alot of cyperbunk with the nude/skimpy clothes mod and it was a good experience too

And they don't need your support foids. Women don't play action games. This is a statistical fact. Trying to please a part of your audience that's microscopic is retarded.

man of culture indeed, last year i was playing alot of cyperbunk with the nude/skimpy clothes mod and it was a good experience too
cyberpunkcel detected based

>go on r/girlgamers
>Get mad that girl gamers are complaining about problems that affect girl gamers
i looked up news about a game and it was one of a top result

Yeah that will show them!!! All these 1.5 foids that wanted to play the game initially!!! How they won't support this certain sexist developer!!!
exactly jfl

if women hate it, you know it's going to be fucking gas
Yep. which is ironic. all foids know how to do is complain and destroy. it is why they shouldnt have been allowed to have jobs. foids working in the gaming industry corresponds to its downfall.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back