Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Reading r/twoxchromosomes posts should be classified as self harm

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I unfortunately read this post. And i can feel physically ill.

I wana believe that men and women are equal. I really do but reddit is legit a platform for 70 iq normies and mostly female normies.

Please what the fuck did i just read?

I startled myself by thinking I was someone pretty

A couple days ago I was shopping for new sunglasses because I work in the woods and am constantly losing or breaking mine. I was having a shitty day. I just completed a pretty difficult course a month or so ago and I had given up the gym for a few weeks, just stress eating and feeling frustrated. I'd put on a couple pounds and while my work keeps me moving, I was angry at myself for "letting myself go". I even got off the dating apps for awhile because my self concept had tanked so hard over a short time. So there I was, bitterly looking at sunglasses in a store, when I decided to walk to another section and I passed a woman who was walking near me. I only saw her in my peripheral vision but I kind of straightened up automatically because she was very beautiful, with long dark hair and a cute top, and I felt self conscious being near her. I turned to see if she needed to get by me, and almost shit myself, because it was a fucking MIRROR. I was the woman I had thought was beautiful! I looked at my dumbfounded expression in the big mirror and started laughing. I felt so silly, and yet it was like a load came off my shoulders. I realized I didn't need to worry about a couple stress pounds because if I myself thought I was beautiful, my god, that's all that really mattered. I wanted to share this with other women who maybe haven't felt their best selves lately. I hope you smile lovingly at your reflection today.

I'd put on a couple pounds and while my work keeps me moving, I was angry at myself for "letting myself go". I even got off the dating apps for awhile because my self concept had tanked so hard over a short time. So there I was, bitterly looking at sunglasses in a store, when I decided to walk to another section and I passed a woman who was walking near me. I only saw her in my peripheral vision but I kind of straightened up automatically because she was very beautiful, with long dark hair and a cute top, and I felt self conscious being near her. I turned to see if she needed to get by me, and almost shit myself, because it was a fucking MIRROR. I was the woman I had thought was beautiful! I looked at my dumbfounded expression in the big mirror and started laughing.
Please read this paragraph and then confidently tell me this creature has a brain and is not some insect pest?

Just look in the mirror and dont recognize yourself theory.

1.3k upvotes and 60 comments praising her.

Bro i am done, i am legit done, i will never in my life treat a woman as my equal no matter who she is or how educated she is.

jfl

animals literally recognise themselves in mirrors but foids struggle to do so now ?

jfl

animals literally recognise themselves in mirrors but foids struggle to do so now ?
I am really disapointed. I actually wish i was gay after reading this post.

I unfortunately read this post. And i can feel physically ill.

I wana believe that men and women are equal. I really do but reddit is legit a platform for 70 iq normies and mostly female normies.

Please what the fuck did i just read?
Absolute brain damage, what the fuck.

Imagine needing to be reaffirmed that you are beautiful every day.

What a vain creature, I hope she becomes a whale in the future.

We got a future landwhale.

"Yazzz quaan, you are beautiful"
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Just look in the mirror and dont recognize yourself theory.

1.3k upvotes and 60 comments praising her.

Bro i am done, i am legit done, i will never in my life treat a woman as my equal no matter who she is or how educated she is.
Just see yourself in the mirror bro :lul::lul:

This is honestly suicide fuel though holy fuck