Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reading aznidenity and holy shit their copes are unreal

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/l6mazf/how_western_media_devalues_asians_as_uglier_than/

I maked today thread about this before
I read azn in 2017 and 2018 and since i rarely go to read their posts, today i scrolled from most popular post from couple of days and saw such gem

and one comment just was amazing and i'm talking about this

Screenshot 174

:feelskek:, despite calling whites ugly he has typical view of 'gorgeous' russian women wanting to date chinkcels :soy: ( and not to move out shithole known as russia )
And that nickname :feelskek:

@Lv99_BixNood
@PPEcel

I'm sorry but it is over for ricecels. JBW is real.

If you think that's bad try the comment section of incel tv's jbw vids, the coping ricecels there is astounding.

how the fuck did these ricecel subreddits even come up with “muh media representation”, they talk about it constantly when it’s literally 0.0001% of the reason why women aren’t attracted to them

these types of subs are honestly the biggest most blatant cope I’ve ever seen. you know none of them are actually having sex with white girls irl and don’t actually believe any of the shit they’re saying. they write huge paragraphs about how much they get laid only to break the LARP 5 minutes later and talk about how they’re incel because of media representation

maybe if they coped with kpop I'd understand. this is hilarious however :feelskek:

Asian Idenity is so cucked they banned talk of jbw to protect foids.

:feelsbadman: must be rough being a ricecel and having to resort to such horrible copes like these

Lol, just try searching Indian man for that matter then, but again these are but copes people who can get a fuck do get a fuck but there's no use of deluding yourself. At the end of the day only you can appreciate your people cos only you know them the way the rest of the world doesn't.

r/aznid gets more and more delusional every day, they have too many r/sino shills

r/aznid gets more and more delusional every day, they have too many r/sino shills
JFL this coming from someone who's an obvious CCP shill.

potential chang

He is kinda right tho

how the fuck did these ricecel subreddits even come up with “muh media representation”, they talk about it constantly when it’s literally 0.0001% of the reason why women aren’t attracted to them
To be fair, it is actually a pretty large reason because w*men are sheep.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back