Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment READ! Would you rather a 10/10 human stacy GF or a 10/10 android/robot GF

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date

Would you rather 10/10 human stacy or A 10/10 robot/android human looking stacy

• Human stacy Gf 10/10

• Robot/android Gf 10/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Would you rather a 10/10 human stacy GF she’s absolutely loyal and will do anything for you plus she’ll always be their for you or..

A 10/10 robot/android GF she looks like a human and has a realistic pussy.

and lastly explain why did you pick whatever choice you went for.

i dont really know why theyre different so im picking the first one

robo gf because robots don't age

if real stacy is virgin ill take that

@kinggGoblin Why did you pick first?

Does the android gf act and seem just like a real human? Because if the two are indistinguishable then I honestly wouldn't care which one. However if the android gf doesnt feel exactly like a human in everything, the skin, the hair, etc., it wouldnt be anywhere near as good as a real woman

Fuck can I change my vote? It won’t let me

@WØLF what did you chose and why?

@SkinjobCatastrophe yea she acts like a human and looks like one and you can program her too she also has general intelligence and can learn many things

Id take the robot. But with my luck some simp programmer will program it to call the police if a sub 8 attempts to initiate sex.

@Over_this_Life doubt it they’ll scare away their main target audience and even then Hackercels will jailbreak it

As long as the Stacy GF is loyal then Stacy by far

Stacy because then I can fuck her till she cums in my dick.

Does the android gf act and seem just like a real human? Because if the two are indistinguishable then I honestly wouldn't care which one. However if the android gf doesnt feel exactly like a human in everything, the skin, the hair, etc., it wouldnt be anywhere near as good as a real woman
It shud behave like joi from blade runner, but not jus a hologram

I would rather fuck the robot waifu since she will never age. But it depends on the realism. And if the stacy is also a virgin then I might consider that option instead

@WØLF what did you chose and why?

@SkinjobCatastrophe yea she acts like a human and looks like one and you can program her too she also has general intelligence and can learn many things
Robot/android Gf 10/10 but I change my mind because having an actual human Stacy would be better

Robot any fucking day lmao.

@mNFwTJ3wz9 my nigga

Only if the robo GF is 2B.

Wouldn't the robot just be a better female then? What is this question really asking?

@startcel if you have something so say pm idiot we have convo oppen loser... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Why would I choose the robot when the human version is perfect as well.

@LiterallyASoyboy its to see if people will actually chose the inferior human bio matter

Why would I choose the robot when the human version is perfect as well.
Because robot better than humans by default especially if they’re advanced

I'd definitly choose the robo gf. It just seems like a better deal in general. As robots don't age, shit, fart, bleed, nor do any other disgusting human shit. Plus a robot would be less annoying and demanding.

Would you rather a 10/10 human stacy GF she’s absolutely loyal and will do anything for you plus she’ll always be their for you or..

A 10/10 robot/android GF she looks like a human and has a realistic pussy.

and lastly explain why did you pick whatever choice you went for.

Robots never leave

legit retarded if you choose the one that turns into a dried up raisin and has free will

I consider myself to be religious so I don't really support robotic relationships

android gf because i could mod her and make her look/behave differently

I think a "perfect" robot would be much more loyal and well behaved than a regular foid.

Robots will never be the same as humans

LazyUniformJohndory-size_restricted.gif

Robots will never be the same as humans

Not completely Of course, but superficially they’ll look like us and you’ll not be able to tell them apart

Breed with gigastacy, buy android off clearance.

Imagine choosing a biocunt over a gigstacy waifubot

@streetlyte facts nigga. Robo waifu all the way

Nothing can beat being actually loved by a real foid, ngl tbh, especially if she's a Stacy.

Stacy for sure
I can't see the percentages why is that
and i can't vote

Last edited:
@ordinaryotaku thats sounds a bit bluepill to me personally, love ain’t real.

Android.

- Doesn't age (maybe needs replacements part at some point, but that's fine)
- Definitely has some backdoors / developer mode in her programming to modify / upgrade her with custom code, which could enable following things for example (if not already available as part of the default programming):
* add support for additional fetishes
* make her loyal (if she isn't already)
* make her compatible with additional robot hoes, so they aren't jealous of each other (if they were even to begin with)
* can brag about rooted robot gf
* overclock her so she sucks dick faster, cleans faster, etc.
- Can be my slave doing chores and shit, maybe even go to work
- Exterior mods (make her look like some loli anime girl for example)
- etc. (lots of potential)