Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Read Unabomber's Manifesto

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Most blackpilled piece of writing in the past 70 years. He had the right idea living alone in the woods.

Read Anti-Tech Revolution: Why and How.

Most blackpilled piece of writing in the past 70 years. He had the right idea living alone in the woods.
I did some research and I instantly liked him Do you reccomend me to watch the netflix show manhunt which is about him?

I did some research and I instantly liked him Do you reccomend me to watch the netflix show manhunt which is about him?
Never watch Hollywood trash about real people, it's always propaganda and disinformation.

Really that's about him? I thought it was about someone else

Read his books you're gonna get too many bluepills if you let the mainstream media filter his viewpoints

Really that's about him? I thought it was about someone else

Read his books you're gonna get too many bluepills if you let the mainstream media filter his viewpoints
ok. I hust asked because sometimes tv shows can be good but I'm gonna read it since his backstory has similaritys with mine.

Nah I like having copes like the internet thanks. Anti-technology is cope.

This guy was able to live 17 years in a small cabin in the woods with no electricity or running water, whilst making bombs targetting those who he thought was destroying nature, a true anarcho primitivist