Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Read a study that said at about age 16 foids start preferring masculine faces

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
You notice that younger than that, foids tend to be into the pretty Boy look, but at about 16 and up the start to prefer more masculine and dimorphic facial features in men.

It's cause at that age they are ready to reproduce so they look for the guys who appear to be the most virile and fertile.

I thought it was 18 tbh , But pretty boys can still slay

Totally believable.

I never had a chance.

I thought foids prefer masculine men when foids turn 30

most men in their 20s look kinda girly

True. They need healthy male sperms, lol.

Didn't they crave middle school football captains since 12?

I don't think so mate. It might vary by country, but I think the switch happens post 20

Its over 4 kpopmaxxcels unless they dont mind pedo post 30 roasties.

true in my observations

I have a masculine face, where is my harem then? I call bullshit.

8Cma15T

It's cause at that age they are ready to reproduce so they look for the guys who appear to be the most virile and fertile.
foids are ready by age 12

Thats when their e2 shoots up so it makes sense they start looking for high testosterone males.

It’s true. Why do you think young adults are raped in prison?
No dude stop. its not normal for a man in his 20s to look feminin/unmasculine. normies all testosteron mogg me to oblivion

It’s true. Why do you think young adults are raped in prison?
The data on that shows that while in prison younger age does correlate with increased risk of rape, most prison rapists are 35 and under and rape those that sometimes aren't much younger. Though rapists are on average older than their victims. TJ Parsell talked about his experience, he was 17 when he was raped in prison and he said that the guys who did it were in their mid 20s to early 30s.

Didn't they crave middle school football captains since 12?
Football players are just fat most of the time, not exactly ripped masculine dudes.

You notice that younger than that, foids tend to be into the pretty Boy look, but at about 16 and up the start to prefer more masculine and dimorphic facial features in men.
The demographic that slays the most is tall, ripped dudes with slightly effeminate faces. It's all about harmony.

just hit on under 16 y/o girls theory

No, it's because society allows them to be more hypergamous. Foids can reproduce since ages 10-12.

No dude stop. its not normal for a man in his 20s to look feminin/unmasculine. normies all testosteron mogg me to oblivion
Guys in their 20s look soft and friendly and look like teenagers. Men older than that look more intimidating
The data on that shows that while in prison younger age does correlate with increased risk of rape, most prison rapists are 35 and under and rape those that sometimes aren't much younger. Though rapists are on average older than their victims. TJ Parsell talked about his experience, he was 17 when he was raped in prison and he said that the guys who did it were in their mid 20s to early 30s.
Men in their 30s look like men and most prisoners who rape aren’t young adults and usually look old for their age if they’re young