Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Re: Stop hating on education camps when 95% of people are social conditioning

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is kind of weird. Do you support censorship? Are you seeing weakness as strength here?

Do you support incels being censored in every education system?

Just because 95% is social conditioning doesn't mean we should like it and advocate positively for it.

Education camps are horribly fixed retarded places where they teach you only whatever they believe.

You're seeing weakness for strength.

By the way, you can change education camps this is an education camp as well, you're an absolute retard for posting such a stupid thing.

(By the way the incel who has a woman's pfp posted a full stop on the original post that was it. So one of the mods gave me 20% warning for lack of effort when I said I was taking a break and it was longer than that obviously and a much more well explained idea, I told people to hate me so I don't regret leaving this forum don't get carried away with this but why is this shit allowed?)

When someone beats you maybe it will make them happy if you listen to them and apologize but they're still in control. The solution is retaliation, beating them like they beat you.

Incels.png

That was his original pic for a long time you brainlet. "Le blocklist hehe" fucking low t soyboy cuckold
wdym low tier? You hate incels or what? How do you know I'm a cuckold? What's a soyboy? Are you stupid?

"You're currently ignoring this user's posts"
@Truckzo @Indari @El Enemigo @METALMILITA88 @Broly

take a peak at this soy injecting low t faggot

@Truckzo @Indari @El Enemigo @METALMILITA88 @Broly

take a peak at this soy injecting low t faggot
hes a shitskin 65 iq curry

he isn't worth it

In a way everything is social conditioning.
Our personalities, experiences all come from ‘conditioning’ :shock: