Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rating inceltear posters' faces

We shouldn't give those fucks the same attention they give to us.

To be brutally honest, most of them fit at the 5/10 range, just some everyday ordinary people you see on the streets. Obv the unfit ones are sub5.
Are you high

What I expected, 1-4/10 western liberal 30+yo soyboys and trannies. Why are these dumbfucks denying lookism? They certainly felt it on their skin.

To be brutally honest, most of them fit at the 5/10 range, just some everyday ordinary people you see on the streets. Obv the unfit ones are sub5.
They are 3 at best, even I mog most of them.

No need to cope this hard. Atleast rate people accurately. I'd do anything to look like any of them tbh jfl. Might actually have a chance at life. Of course many of them have no idea what living as a guy is like. And the guys on there don't have the experiences of truly ugly rejects. Id still rather live as a normie

No need to cope this hard. Atleast rate people accurately. I'd do anything to look like any of them tbh jfl. Might actually have a chance at life. Of course many of them have no idea what living as a guy is like. And the guys on there don't have the experiences of truly ugly rejects. Id still rather live as a normie
For fucking real. Easy mode Chad went to easy mode tranny. They could never understand

For fucking real. Easy mode Chad went to easy mode tranny. They could never understand
Just seems suspect to me that anyone would rate them as low as we are lookswise. If thats their view on what a 2 is then thats sus. Ofc I know it's just done out of a bit of anger and just trying to insult them but it's still cope as shit too rate people as low as we are. Just diminishes our situation in my opinion.

Just seems suspect to me that anyone would rate them as low as we are lookswise. If thats their view on what a 2 is then thats sus. Ofc I know it's just done out of a bit of anger and just trying to insult them but it's still cope as shit too rate people as low as we are. Just diminishes our situation in my opinion.
Pretty much. It's one slap for them and 2 slaps for us. Kind of backfired and the insults aren't even creative. How many foids can you call trannies before it's just not even an insult anymore. Especially when there's an actual tranny there.

They all look like normie subhuman libtards, typical

Pretty much. It's one slap for them and 2 slaps for us. Kind of backfired and the insults aren't even creative. How many foids can you call trannies before it's just not even an insult anymore. Especially when there's an actual tranny there.
tbh. Why even pay attention to selfies jfl. Normies post selfies on instagram and shit all the time. What they look like doesnt matter really. It doesnt make their takes or stalking of internet virgins any less questionable

u/tinyashiro
Low tier Becky. Long midface, small eyes and lips, autistic expression.
u/LiamLivesOnAndOn
Fat soy ogre.
u/Lonely_Banana_8049
Weird looking beaner with huge goblin nose and prey eyes.
u/captaindeadpool612
Fat, bald, brown gnome with baby hands.
u/Brattybriti
Becky, boneless potato face.
u/No-Highlight-7475
Mid tier normie. Weak jaw, prey eyes.
u/Few_Collection_2033
Femcel.
u/clara5731
Becky. Big piggy nose, fat face.
u/cheoldyke
Hardly looks like a female.
u/FayeFergy
Post-wall granny.
u/Longjumping-Big-4434
100% chinkcel.
u/kieraey
Average.
u/GonzoShaker
Fat, bald gigaogre.

u/tinyashiro
u/LiamLivesOnAndOn
Fat soy ogre.
u/Lonely_Banana_8049
u/captaindeadpool612
u/Brattybriti
u/No-Highlight-7475
u/Few_Collection_2033
Femcel.
u/clara5731
u/cheoldyke
u/FayeFergy
Post-wall granny.
u/Longjumping-Big-4434
100% chinkcel.
u/kieraey
Average.
u/GonzoShaker
Fat, bald gigaogre.
Look at the foids aspie stares. Their kids (assuming they haven't cut their vagina belts yet) will be mentalcel 100%

Non cumskins too busy wagecelling to stalk incels, only privileged whities could afford to have such an inane hobby.
@turbocuckcel_7000 @SocialzERo

u/tinyashiro
u/LiamLivesOnAndOn
Fat soy ogre.
u/Lonely_Banana_8049
u/captaindeadpool612
u/Brattybriti
u/No-Highlight-7475
u/Few_Collection_2033
Femcel.
u/clara5731
u/cheoldyke
u/FayeFergy
Post-wall granny.
u/Longjumping-Big-4434
100% chinkcel.
u/kieraey
Average.
u/GonzoShaker
Fat, bald gigaogre.
You missed one

Imagine being this retarded
Toilet

lol the foids just volunteered themselves to be cum tributed

u/Lisu__
Selfie

they all look exactly like i figured. lgbtq and soyboys.

Their reaction seeing this thread

1e5f2bf7234b36611471f93a3e6fbbb7738f00ce 00

Where is my love u/Board_Gaming?